Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 29, 2014, 11:09 am

Hello all...new to hilton thread. Unsure of how to use this one so please don't beat me too badly. I am looking for promo/corporate better than MVP for hilton homewood suites stay in Va. for holiday stay.

Anyone suggest a good rate code?
Old Oct 29, 2014, 12:15 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Very doubtful. Much/most of the time the MVP (20%) is best, with Team USA/Gold medal (~15%) second best
Old Nov 3, 2014, 2:21 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
hi there,

there are lots of codes scattered through the thread - depending on whether it's midweek or weekends, you may find that one of the myriad PRnnnn codes work better in lowering a price.

otherwise, normally the Goldstone codes get you better prices even than MVP (yes they are in the thread somewhere too, sorry but I don't have them at hand).

hope you get y good rate - remember that codes sometimes work and sometimes do not, depending on blackout dates (Goldstone is normally "on").
Old Nov 10, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
otherwise, normally the Goldstone codes get you better prices even than MVP (yes they are in the thread somewhere too, sorry but I don't have them at hand).

Where can I find these and are the real better than MVP? Anybody got some examples?
Old Nov 10, 2014, 1:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Using Google to search "Goldstone" within all of FT brings only 18 results, none of which seem to be anything related to Hilton.

I've never heard of Goldstone, and I'm a butt-in-bed Diamond.

Edit to add:
Originally Posted by shebuilt
I am looking for promo/corporate better than MVP for hilton homewood suites stay in Va. for holiday stay.
MVP is still your best bet. I think the website still technically says you need sports affiliation, but I've never been challenged.

If you want to play it completely safe, check out this thread:

Cheapest way to have a "sports affiliation" re Homewood Suites MVP reservations

Last edited by N965VJ; Nov 10, 2014 at 1:43 pm
Old Nov 10, 2014, 3:51 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by N965VJ
I've never heard of Goldstone, and I'm a butt-in-bed Diamond.
Replace gold with black and you'll get your answer...
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:14 pm

Trying to book Hilton Curacau on Christmas... cant find a decent code... Any suggestions?
Old Nov 11, 2014, 9:46 am

Programs: NWA, AC., SWA, AA.,UA, HH
Neither MVO or D000030070 work for Bora Bora. Any suggestions??
Thanks
Old Nov 12, 2014, 3:08 pm

Anyone know any codes that will work for this Saturday (Nov 15th) in Niagara Falls, ON?

I tried the MVP code in the Wiki but I keep getting message saying, "The requested rate is not available."

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 12, 2014, 4:22 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
The fallback from no-MVP is usually the Gold Medal/Team USA rate.

Last edited by cblaisd; Nov 12, 2014 at 4:32 pm
Old Nov 12, 2014, 10:17 pm

Originally Posted by cblaisd
The fallback from no-MVP is usually the Gold Medal/Team USA rate.
I can get the Team USA rate code to work for some of the other Hilton brand hotels, like Embassy Suites, but not at the Hilton itself for some reason.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 4:01 am

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Originally Posted by G514
I can get the Team USA rate code to work for some of the other Hilton brand hotels, like Embassy Suites, but not at the Hilton itself for some reason.
We often stay at the Fallsview Hilton Niagara Falls, and I haven't seen any discount rate codes work there for a long time. Only other option for that property is using either the AAA/CAA rate or Senior rate shown on their website if you can qualify for either. Also waiting so close to your arrival date may have limited your options. I'd suggest calling their reservations number (they also have an "800" number for toll free calls) to see if they can offer any last minute discounts for unsold rooms.

bj-21.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by blackjack-21
I'd suggest calling their reservations number (they also have an "800" number for toll free calls) to see if they can offer any last minute discounts for unsold rooms.
Thanks. I'll give that a try. Would I be more likely to get a last minute deal by waiting until the morning of 15th would it be the same to call now?
Old Nov 17, 2014, 1:49 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors Diamond,Bonvoy Platinum,Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade,LH SEN,AZ Gold,VS Elevate Gold
Originally Posted by adpucci
hi there,

there are lots of codes scattered through the thread - depending on whether it's midweek or weekends, you may find that one of the myriad PRnnnn codes work better in lowering a price.

hope you get y good rate - remember that codes sometimes work and sometimes do not, depending on blackout dates (Goldstone is normally "on").

correct. apologies. was writing in a hurry. blackstone - the private equity group that own the hilton chain. blacksstone, not goldstone. duh.
Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:48 pm

Need 2015 Hilton codes

Dose anyone have new 2015 Hilton code good for Paris area hotels? all the one mentioned above either not working or expired...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.