Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2014, 4:26 pm

Programs: SQ, BA, QR, Marriott Titanium & LT Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Plat, AmEx Cent
Any codes for Singapore 3rd-17th November? Thanks!
Old Aug 29, 2014, 4:21 am

Are there any codes for the Hilton LHR T4? It is currently going at £100 with the summer sale promotion, does it usually get better than this? Thanks
Old Aug 29, 2014, 9:42 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
Originally Posted by eriond
Are there any codes for the Hilton LHR T4? It is currently going at £100 with the summer sale promotion, does it usually get better than this? Thanks
No......£100 is a good price, cheapeat I've seen it is £93.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 11:09 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
You could try PR11PN but it is unlikely to be better than the current sale.
Old Aug 29, 2014, 12:13 pm

Originally Posted by paul4040
You could try PR11PN but it is unlikely to be better than the current sale.
And its for NHS workers.

£100 is a good rate on that hotel, if you have a car to park there, try HolidayExtras.co.uk, parking for a week is often free with a 1 night stopover before a flight and they often have discount codes available.

I just checked for you, its £106 with a weeks parking... you will also find a discount code making it even cheaper.
Old Aug 31, 2014, 7:30 pm

Thanks for the responses. Went ahead and booked the Hilton T4 over the DT.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 1:15 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
Originally Posted by telabadmanwot
And its for NHS workers.
The PR11PN code isn't just for "NHS workers", it's for all public sector employees, the definition of which can be quite flexible.

They also never check your credentials.
Old Sep 1, 2014, 2:54 am

Programs: AA P, UA PP, LH FT, IHG G, Hilton G, BW P
Talking

Thanks for the responses. Went ahead and booked the Hilton T4 over the DT.
You've managed a very good deal as it has been averaging £160/night the last months so the sale has done you good. I have never been asked for ID using the public sector rate, however in my case we do qualify, your mileage may vary.

What we like about the T4 and we are willing to pay a bit extra for is being able to have a short walk or train ride to any of the terminals and no early morning fuss as we usually have the little one in tow, makes for a much smoother journey with that added stress removed.
Old Sep 2, 2014, 10:37 am

HNL Dec 7 2014
0072799100 DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Alana Waikiki Hotel - 134$ + taxes
N9880578 Hilton Waikiki Beach - 151$ + taxes

Any better rates?
Old Sep 2, 2014, 10:50 am

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Any codes for a London City hotel downtown 12-14 september. Prices are crazy this weekend!
My budget 100 pound
Old Sep 2, 2014, 10:57 am

Programs: HH - Diamond BA - Blue
PR11PN discount lowered

Looks like the PR11PN codes discount is about to be lowered, but Hilton confirms code is live for another year. From Hilton's Public Sector Facebook Page;

"4 WEEK COUNTDOWN TO OUR LEISURE OFFER CHANGES.

PLEASE SEE BELOW IMPORTANT INFOMATION.

Just to let you all know we are changing the Public Sector Leisure offer from 40% to 33% off Best available rates as of the 1st of October 2014.

However you can book ahead until the end of the year. Make your bookings before the 1st of October and still receive 40% off so it makes sense to book ahead if you know you are planning a trip.

All our rates are available all year round subject to availability at participating Hotels, all of our Public Sector Leisure rates still include breakfast.

Remember book before the 1st of October to still receive 40% off bookings right up until next year, so plan ahead if you are taking a trip.

The new 33% off will run until the 31st December 2015

Should you have any questions or require any other information please contact me at [email protected]"
Old Sep 3, 2014, 3:27 am

Programs: QF, HH
The Siemen's corporate rate is yielding some discounts for the HP in Melbourne, AU. To book or not to book, with or without adequate corporate ID
Old Sep 3, 2014, 7:15 am

Programs: IHG PC - Plat, HHonors - Gold, Marriott - Plat
Originally Posted by lifetimeblue
Looks like the PR11PN codes discount is about to be lowered, but Hilton confirms code is live for another year. From Hilton's Public Sector Facebook Page;

"4 WEEK COUNTDOWN TO OUR LEISURE OFFER CHANGES.

PLEASE SEE BELOW IMPORTANT INFOMATION.

Just to let you all know we are changing the Public Sector Leisure offer from 40% to 33% off Best available rates as of the 1st of October 2014.

However you can book ahead until the end of the year. Make your bookings before the 1st of October and still receive 40% off so it makes sense to book ahead if you know you are planning a trip.

All our rates are available all year round subject to availability at participating Hotels, all of our Public Sector Leisure rates still include breakfast.

Remember book before the 1st of October to still receive 40% off bookings right up until next year, so plan ahead if you are taking a trip.

The new 33% off will run until the 31st December 2015

Should you have any questions or require any other information please contact me at [email protected]"
Is this "PR11PN" a corporate code or promotional/offer code. When use it as a corporate code it comes up invalid and as promotional I didn't see any discount. Sorry I am missing something. Thanks for the help
Old Sep 3, 2014, 10:23 am

Programs: Lots of faux metal
Originally Posted by ncgator
Is this "PR11PN" a corporate code or promotional/offer code. When use it as a corporate code it comes up invalid and as promotional I didn't see any discount. Sorry I am missing something. Thanks for the help
I believe it only works in the UK.
Old Sep 3, 2014, 10:36 am

Programs: HH - Diamond BA - Blue
Originally Posted by ncgator
It's a promocode. Aimed at the UK, but I think I have managed to use it in Europe before as well.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.