Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2014, 2:59 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by SteamyUncle
However, I have never encountered an hotel where 1) PR13CB worked and 2) The 2nd guest made the rate more expensive. Actually, I have only encountered 2) at Conrad Seoul up until now.
It really depends on the country/region. In Japan and South Korea the rate will often/always be higher when 2 guests in the room. It may the same for other Asian countries/properties. In the US and Europe this is very rare (unless breakfast or other benefits are included in the rate)

Last edited by SK AAR; Sep 11, 2014 at 3:06 am
Old Sep 11, 2014, 3:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

However, I have never encountered an hotel where 1) PR13CB worked
As stated many times in the thread: PR13CB never works for US properties but might be available (but certainly not always) at a few properties in Europe, MEA and Asia.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 4:53 am

Programs: AA ExPlat HH Diamond
I use PR13CB in Bangkok all the time. Never had any issues, and always worked for both guests in the room, as well as two rooms.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 7:01 am

Programs: Honors Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Accor Gold, OW Emerald, SIXT Diamond
Originally Posted by SK AAR
Yes of course it works. There is no difference from regular/other rates without extras such as breakfast, dinner etc. If the rate is higher for 2 guests, book the room for 1 guest and add the following in the box for comments: "2 guests - Hilton Honors spouse stays free".

I have done this many times in the past; never an issue at check-in (unless your rate included breakfast/dinner - but PR13CB does not include breakfast)
What if you're a Gold or Diamond on PR13CB? Does the breakfast benefit still apply ?
Old Sep 11, 2014, 8:07 am

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
I meant worked and at the same time being more expensive for 2 guests. PR13CB worked for me in 2014 in Conrad Bali, Hilton Shanghai and few Hiltons in London.

Originally Posted by SK AAR
However, I have never encountered an hotel where 1) PR13CB worked
As stated many times in the thread: PR13CB never works for US properties but might be available (but certainly not always) at a few properties in Europe, MEA and Asia.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 9:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I meant worked and at the same time being more expensive for 2 guests. PR13CB worked for me in 2014 in Conrad Bali, Hilton Shanghai and few Hiltons in London.
Ohh, I misread your post. Sorry.

PR13CB is not linked to the issue of higher rate for 2 guests. If the country/property apply the policy of charging more for 2 guests than 1 guest in the room, this will for sure also apply to any available PR13CB rate. BUT as stated above, then you book the room for 1 guest and rely on the HH Spouse stays free benefit.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 9:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wantan
What if you're a Gold or Diamond on PR13CB? Does the breakfast benefit still apply ?
Yes. This rate is not different from any other promo rate.

In my post above I meant that the PR13CB rate is without breakfast in the rate description; the usual HH G or HH D benefits will still apply. If the PR13CB had breakfast included in the rate description, you would not be entitled to apply the HH Spouse Stays Free rule (see the HH T&C) - regardless whether you would be entitled to free breakfast anyway as HH G or HH D

Last edited by SK AAR; Sep 11, 2014 at 9:57 am
Old Sep 11, 2014, 12:45 pm

Today the first time that they checked ID.

It looks like they have noted a different company from the booking code and my company name in the email address or company field?!

How do you manage your bookings in this respect?
Old Sep 11, 2014, 1:01 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Markus1301
Today the first time that they checked ID.

It looks like they have noted a different company from the booking code and my company name in the email address or company field?!

How do you manage your bookings in this respect?
So are you saying they asked for ID to verify that you qualified for the rate code you utilized? If so, were you qualified to use the rate code?
Old Sep 11, 2014, 1:49 pm

I wasn't qualified to use the code. Fortunately they gave me a discounted rate, so the financial impact wasn' t too bad.
Anyhow, i was wondering if this is related to emailadresses and company names in your profile?!
Old Sep 11, 2014, 4:36 pm

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
What kind of rate was it ? And which property?
Originally Posted by Markus1301
I wasn't qualified to use the code. Fortunately they gave me a discounted rate, so the financial impact wasn' t too bad.
Anyhow, i was wondering if this is related to emailadresses and company names in your profile?!
Old Sep 11, 2014, 5:02 pm

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Discount Codes for Hilton?

Some locations will randomly ask for ID. Others will when a specific company code has been flagged for abuse. And yes, conflicting info in your profile may also result in an ID check.
Old Sep 12, 2014, 12:46 am

What kind of rate was it ? And which property?
Big electrical company @ Highest available hotel in BKK
Old Sep 15, 2014, 7:12 am

Discount code for Hilton Garden Inn Central Park South

Hi

Im going to NYC and like the look of Hilton Garden Inn Central Park South

I was wondering if anyone had a discount or corporate code it could use on the booking
Old Sep 15, 2014, 7:40 am

Gold medal or MVP should work...

Originally Posted by justjennie84
Hi

Im going to NYC and like the look of Hilton Garden Inn Central Park South

I was wondering if anyone had a discount or corporate code it could use on the booking

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.