Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Discount Codes for Hilton?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2014, 1:19 pm

Programs: Marriott and British Airways
Did you try the Wintersale code?
Old Nov 28, 2014, 3:20 am

Programs: BAEC
Anyone got codes for Aberdeen this weekend?
Old Dec 1, 2014, 1:24 pm

Is there any website like MVP family for Hilton properties in Europe?
Old Dec 9, 2014, 12:34 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Corporate Benefit Code PR13xx is not worth much consideration any longer - discount reduced to 20% for those properties where still live, and an update rate text: "CORPORATE BENEFIT PARTNER RATE VALID FOR EMPLOYEES OF AUTHORIZED COMPANY PROOF OF COMPANY MAY BE REQUIRED"

Wintersale rates now considerable better than PR13xx rates at hotels where I tend to stay (UK/Germany/Holland)
Old Dec 9, 2014, 5:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by treppenlaeufer
"CORPORATE BENEFIT PARTNER RATE VALID FOR EMPLOYEES OF AUTHORIZED COMPANY PROOF OF COMPANY MAY BE REQUIRED"
What are the chances they are going to have a list of such "authorized companies"? So at best you need proof that you work for a company. Of course, realistically that means no ID required.
Old Dec 10, 2014, 6:03 am

Promotion Code with Breakfast?

Dear all, we have planned to stay in May 2015 @ Hilton Tokyo. I found one code which works well, but unfortunately it is without Breakfast. Does anybody have a working Promotion Code including Breakfast for Hilton Tokyo?
Or Alternatively a Code for a Company Rate?

THANKS
Old Dec 10, 2014, 10:23 am

Programs: AA ExP, Marriott Amb, National EAE, Hilton Diamond, SPG Plat (RIP), US CP (RIP)
Originally Posted by rojo1

THANKS
Your employers travel department can provide the code and whether it is permitted for leisure travel use or business travel only.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 11:59 am

Hi all, first post here planning a trip to NYC for myself and my fiance!

I've got two nights at the new york hilton on Jan 10-12 for $155/night (timeshare thing), and wanted to book an extra night at a similar rate but they wouldn't let me. The 13th is our last day and I don't want to move hotels for just one night. MVP and Gold Medal don't work for that day, does anyone have anything that could help?
Old Dec 11, 2014, 10:48 pm
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
0001231 will give you a little discount at some manhattan properties on 13 Jan.

It's a public code that I spotted on the Visa website here in Colombia.
Old Dec 12, 2014, 4:09 am

dubai

hello,
i am in dubai end of december any codes available ?

thanks
Old Dec 13, 2014, 7:37 am

Programs: AS; Aeroplan; Hilton (Diamond); Marriott (Platinum);
Originally Posted by rojo1
Dear all, we have planned to stay in May 2015 @ Hilton Tokyo. I found one code which works well, but unfortunately it is without Breakfast. Does anybody have a working Promotion Code including Breakfast for Hilton Tokyo?

THANKS
I have a similar question. We are in Tokyo in April and are looking for working codes. Tried the MVP site but no luck. Any insight is appreciated.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 4:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
MVP code does not work outside the US.

To my knowledge none of codes work for the Tokyo properties. I suggest you book a general adv. purchase rate or a general promo rate like the current Hlton sale (which should work for the properties in Japan too)
Old Dec 13, 2014, 10:11 pm

Programs: AF/KL Plat for Life, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, Accor Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC
That's one of the most creative ways I have seen to introduce the FEDEX corp rate

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia

Old Dec 14, 2014, 12:22 am

Originally Posted by JohnnyColombia

Thank you very much! I managed to use the MVP code to book four nights in NYC at a brand new HGI at around $110/night, what a steal!

but FYI I can't get the MVP code to work anymore. It says "corporate account code not valid." Can someone else check and see if they can get it to work?
Old Dec 18, 2014, 1:39 am
Ambassador: LATAM

Programs: BAEC Silver
Originally Posted by SteamyUncle
That's one of the most creative ways I have seen to introduce the FEDEX corp rate
Thanks

I spotted that too when I plugged it in to see if it would get a discount for alany611

The page on visa.com is still there and the offer is valid for bookings made until 31 Dec 2014. If pulled up for using a FEDEX corp rate, I would fancy my chances at arguing that it is not a FEDEX corp rate, it is a public code from the Visa website

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.