Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Search this Thread

Old Sep 9, 2014, 7:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Originally Posted by skunker
I've had both: my address and some other address not associated with my account.
Mine now shows my address after I've edited it (maybe more than once before it stuck).
Old Sep 9, 2014, 7:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM, NR; HH Diamond, Bonvoy LT Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Diamond, others
Here's a new one on me: I went to my profile, and told it to delete an expired credit card. It said it can't save because the expiry date is in the past.

I changed the expiry date to the future, and then it was willing to delete the card.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 8:08 am

Programs: Mainly Hilton Hhonors, SAS Eurobonus
Originally Posted by sethb
Mine now shows my address after I've edited it (maybe more than once before it stuck).
Did you get an e-mail with the reservation confirmation after you edited?
I got an e-mail after I edited the e-mail address back to my own.
Next day the E-mail adress was back to the former wrong one and this is the part I don't like because I must assume that an e-mail with the reservation confirmation was also sent to this e-mail address then. Which minimum gives someone access to modify and cancel the reservation.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 1:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I've only had the snailmail address go strange, not the email address.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:15 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
I've been getting "Profiles Unavailable" when trying to log in for the past two days. Anybody else having that problem?
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:30 pm
V9

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Marriott Pltm, Hyatt Diamond, spg Pltm
HH website

Today the whole day the site is not available.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 2:31 pm

Programs: AAdvantage (Platinum), Hilton HHonors (Diamond)
Originally Posted by Zeeb
I've been getting "Profiles Unavailable" when trying to log in for the past two days. Anybody else having that problem?
Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. It's been denying me access since early yesterday morning (PDT), so maybe about 30hrs.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 3:17 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP 2MM; Marriott Titanium; Hilton Diamond; Hyatt Explorist; Vistana 5* Elite; Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by metallicajake
Yeah, the same thing is happening to me. It's been denying me access since early yesterday morning (PDT), so maybe about 30hrs.
It must be contagious! The Starwood site has been down for over 18 hours now.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 3:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by V9
Today the whole day the site is not available.
It worked for me (showing points earned, upcoming reservations, etc.) earlier today.
Old Sep 9, 2014, 5:34 pm

Programs: AAdvantage (Platinum), Hilton HHonors (Diamond)
My access to Hilton's site is now restored.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 8:32 am

Programs: DL Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, National Exec
Originally Posted by metallicajake
My access to Hilton's site is now restored.
Still unavailable for me this morning. "Customer Profiles unavailable" remains in force.
Old Sep 10, 2014, 9:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Zeeb
Still unavailable for me this morning. "Customer Profiles unavailable" remains in force.
It says that, but it did let me sign in (on the second try) and will show me upcoming reservations. It also did find my profile when I went to that page.
Old Sep 11, 2014, 9:43 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I have been reading all your comments here and understand your frustrations. I am hoping to be able to share some clarity around this soon, so stay tuned!

Cheers,
Erin
Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:52 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Surprise...More HHonors Website Issues

I was logged into the HHonors website and attempted to view a reservation I recently made.

When clicking on the "View/Edit" button, the website returned the following message:

"The reservation you are attempting to modify is not associated to this account. Please sign in to a different account or call 1-800-560-7964 for assistance."

When I back out of the HHonors website and attempt to log in again, it says "Due to technical issues we cannot access your customer profile right now."

Old Sep 29, 2014, 7:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
There is a long-established thread.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hilto...-here-176.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.