Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2014, 8:06 am
Company Representative - Honors by Hilton

Programs: Hilton Honors
Originally Posted by aww3583
I was logged into the HHonors website and attempted to view a reservation I recently made.

When clicking on the "View/Edit" button, the website returned the following message:

"The reservation you are attempting to modify is not associated to this account. Please sign in to a different account or call 1-800-560-7964 for assistance."

When I back out of the HHonors website and attempt to log in again, it says "Due to technical issues we cannot access your customer profile right now."

Thanks for pointing this out to us!

We periodically conduct regular maintenance on our website and sometimes that means it's down for a few hours. I understand your frustrations and ask that you bear with use as we work to get things back up and running.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me via PM with your reservation information and contact info (including full name, HHonors number and email address) and I can try to assist!

Thanks,
Erin
Old Sep 29, 2014, 8:06 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
I was logged into the HHonors website and attempted to view a reservation I recently made.

When clicking on the "View/Edit" button, the website returned the following message:

"The reservation you are attempting to modify is not associated to this account. Please sign in to a different account or call 1-800-560-7964 for assistance."

When I back out of the HHonors website and attempt to log in again, it says "Due to technical issues we cannot access your customer profile right now."
Old Sep 29, 2014, 10:06 am

Programs: HH Gold & bunch of mainly useless other bits of plastic
Getting a stupid "unable to log in" message on the app at the moment.

Yes, I am putting the right username & password in.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative

We periodically conduct regular maintenance on our website and sometimes that means it's down for a few hours. I understand your frustrations and ask that you bear with use as we work to get things back up and running.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me via PM with your reservation information and contact info (including full name, HHonors number and email address) and I can try to assist!

Thanks,
Erin
Erin,

Thanks for the response. I called the property directly and all of my questions/concerns were quickly resolved.

I hate polluting the main forum board with redundant posts, but there always seems to be something buggy with the HHonors website. My motivation is to keep issues like these visible, rather than hide them in the "Problems and Issues" thread that hasn't been updated since May, 2014.

I also went through the iPhone App to view the aforementioned reservation, and the app continues to return errors and crash. This is after deleting and reinstalling the app, both using iOS7 and iOS8. Both the current version, and previous versions, of the iPhone app have around 2 out of 5 stars in their iTunes rating.

Is Hilton IT aware of the ratings?
Is there a plan of attack to respond to the frequently-mentioned issues?
What is Hilton IT doing to actively improve the functionality of the website and app?
Old Sep 29, 2014, 12:31 pm

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative

It would be helpful if they just noted that the site was down and the approximate time it would be back up.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 12:34 pm

Programs: UA Gold-1MM, Hhonors Diamond, Marriott/SPG Gold
I was able to make 1 reservation this morning, but for the last 2 hours have been getting error messages. I need to finish making all reservations for an upcoming trip, It would be helpful if they just made note that "site is down, will be back up at xx:00".
Old Sep 29, 2014, 2:01 pm

Originally Posted by Cavman
Getting a stupid "unable to log in" message on the app at the moment.

Yes, I am putting the right username & password in.
Same here. Been getting that same error message for the last 8 hours.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 2:16 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
Originally Posted by LongingForORD
I was able to make 1 reservation this morning, but for the last 2 hours have been getting error messages. I need to finish making all reservations for an upcoming trip, It would be helpful if they just made note that "site is down, will be back up at xx:00".
You can still make the reservation, you just need to fill in all the data for your account, including your HH number and credit card information.

Just did it a few minutes ago and the reservation came through fine about 15 minutes later.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 3:05 pm

decided to check out Hilton because of the new promo... this does not look like a good sign when there's a 175+ page thread for their website.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 3:39 pm

Programs: UA 1P, Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Due to technical issues we cannot access your customer profile right now.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:01 pm

Programs: DAL Plat, HH LT Diamond

so... hilton website is down.

ALL DAY

ON A MONDAY

GO HILTON

(this is BS btw.... no one does "updates" on a monday)
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:36 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond
website is blank?

I cannot pull up my upcoming reservations, etc....anyone else seeing this issue??
thanks!
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:52 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT (3.6+ MM), UA 1K LT Gold, Hilton LT Diamond, Bonvoy Gold.
Originally Posted by nlkm9
I cannot pull up my upcoming reservations, etc....anyone else seeing this issue??
thanks!
I don't even get that. I get a generic page that says "Due to technical issues we cannot access your customer profile right now." It's been like this since last night @ ~8:00PM PST.

IOW business as usual at Hilton. I was trying to check-in for a 3 night stay this week and am SOL. Also tried the mobile app and it keeps telling me I have the wrong username or password, when I know it is correct.

Hilton - it is time to fire your IT people. You website is slow as all heck when it is 'working' but the downtime is ridiculous for a supposed world class hotel chain.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:53 pm

Can't sign in and got signed out (and unable to get back in) of iOS app when I tried to check that. Noticed about an hour ago that all my upcoming reservations had vanished from the app, too.
Old Sep 29, 2014, 5:57 pm

Programs: AA LT PLT (3.6+ MM), UA 1K LT Gold, Hilton LT Diamond, Bonvoy Gold.
Yep still down. It is coming up on 24 hours since I was last able to access my profile. I have a 3-day stay coming up and was invited to check in on Sunday night, which I haven't been able to do. What's the point in dangling the option to check in (and hopefully secure a reasonably decent room) if you can't actually do it? Grr

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.