Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[ARCHIVE to 2015] Problems and Issues with Hilton Family Internet Web Sites

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2014, 9:44 am

Originally Posted by seacow
The Hilton website does seem to suffer more than most doesn't it!
I'd say it is a tie...Hilton login went down for me and then AA.com 5 minutes later today! Though AA is back so it wins.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 9:51 am
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
Down, can't get to my reservations
Old Jan 27, 2014, 10:11 am

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I can't log in either - tried several browsers.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 10:20 am

Programs: HH LTD, AA LTG
The site has been down for me for past 90 minutes. One of the many times that I have tried logging in it let me into the site but my profile was bare except for name acct# and Diamond status.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 10:36 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat, Marriott Titanium Elite
Originally Posted by isle-hawg
The site has been down for me for past 90 minutes. One of the many times that I have tried logging in it let me into the site but my profile was bare except for name acct# and Diamond status.
Same here. When I try to log in, nothing happens - the computer stays on the login page. Tried all three browsers - IE, Chrome, and Firefox, and no difference.
Old Jan 27, 2014, 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by DCBob
Same here. When I try to log in, nothing happens - the computer stays on the login page. Tried all three browsers - IE, Chrome, and Firefox, and no difference.
Same here still. Need to book a work trip. I wish they would at least throw up a banner on the homepage saying something is up and acknowledging that there's an IT error. That way I can stop being paranoid that there has been a widespread theft of hhonors login credentials or, even worse, a systemic purge of habitual credit card churners ...
Old Jan 31, 2014, 4:59 pm

Calendar doesn't let you book until Feb. 28

I have been trying to book a stay before Feb. 28th but the website doesn't allow me because the only available date in Feb. hyperlinked on the calendar is Feb. 28th.
Old Jan 31, 2014, 5:25 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Viajera
I have been trying to book a stay before Feb. 28th but the website doesn't allow me because the only available date in Feb. hyperlinked on the calendar is Feb. 28th.
Works for me - I'm seeing Jan 31, and all dates in Feb.

What timezone are you in? Is it already February where you are?
Old Jan 31, 2014, 5:32 pm

Central Zone (Chicago) No, it's still January 31st but it's good to know that not everybody has this problem. I tried to book using a desktop and also an iPad. I tried the Hilton application with the iPad and the Hilton website with the desktop.
Old Feb 5, 2014, 8:43 am

Email reservation feature

Is it possible to send the reservation details to another email address from the Hilton website? I can do that on Marriott but I can't find a similar feature on Hilton.

Thanks.
Old Feb 13, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: Globalist, Marriott Plat, various sundry
Trying to change a reservation (2 doubles to 1 king), but when trying to make the change I twice got "online booking unavailable" after providing all of the information. (This on a desktop computer with IE)
Old Feb 19, 2014, 1:37 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, LH M&M Pleb, VS FC Pleb, Hilton Diamond, IHG Pleb
Anyone having trouble changing their earning style/preference? Need to change from points & miles to points & points - >100 Avios per night doesn't seem that exciting anymore since the changes). Unlike some, I can log in to my AC no problem, but when I try to change the earning style in "my prefs" it comes up with a litte pop-up box with "this page requires a post method" message. Tried multiple browsers, no change.

Thanks,

FL
Old Feb 19, 2014, 4:26 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Hi FL, everyone has the same problem and Hilton have no interest in fixing it! I suggest you use Google Chrome which works fine for me.
Old Feb 19, 2014, 6:57 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, LH M&M Pleb, VS FC Pleb, Hilton Diamond, IHG Pleb
Originally Posted by hugolover
Hi FL, everyone has the same problem and Hilton have no interest in fixing it! I suggest you use Google Chrome which works fine for me.
Thanks Hugo,

Chrome is probably the only browser I've not tried, so I'll give that a whirl ...

Thanks,

FL
Old Feb 25, 2014, 8:22 am

Programs: SWA A-List Preferred & CP, Delta Diamond, HH Diamond Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by Flying Low
Thanks Hugo,

Chrome is probably the only browser I've not tried, so I'll give that a whirl ...

Thanks,

FL
HHonors Shopping Mall link is jumping right back to the HHonors main page. Have tried both IE and Chrome to no avail. All other links seem to work. Diamond member so shouldn't be an issue with permissions..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.