Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2022, 8:45 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Hilton Waikoloa Village

Don't think I ever added that. 1 week stay mid-February this year. Hotel was essentially sold out ... school vacation week.

We had a booking on points for a 'no view' room and got upgraded to a Palace Tower King Suite. Was a nice surprise
Old Nov 28, 2022, 7:31 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat Ambassador
Hilton at St George”s Park, Burton upon Trent

Sunday Night Stay, Booked Basic King Room upgraded in app three days before arrival to King One Bedroom Suite with Balcony.
Executive Lounge area only open for 2 hours between 6 and 8 pm and as only small number of people staying on Sunday Night drinks self serve but food option was a prepared to order snack selection.
wizla likes this.

Last edited by Cranfield; Nov 28, 2022 at 7:37 am Reason: Spelling corrections
Old Jan 8, 2023, 9:52 pm

Programs: FB Silver, BA Gold; BW Diamond Select, Hilton Diamond
Hilton Molino Stucky Venice

Stayed Dec 14-16. Notified of an upgrade three days in advance.

Booked: King Executive Room with View of Venice
Upgraded to: Molino Tower Suite with View of Venice

Phenomenal room and views. Excellent hotel experience.
hugolover likes this.
Old Jan 10, 2023, 12:59 am

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Silver, IHG Spire Ambassador, Accor Silver, Hyatt Explorist
Stayed at the London Conrad St James last week (4th Jan). Booked a Superior Room (their base room type) with points. Was upgraded in the app to a Junior Suite the day before, and on the morning of the stay was upgraded to a One Bedroom King Duplex Suite. Great hotel experience.
cfischer and jalves like this.
Old Jan 13, 2023, 4:44 am

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Sweet on the upgrade in London. It's oneof our favorite hotels. What floor was the suite on? Stayed in a junior suite earlier this year.

Just checked in to Hilton Tokyo. Upgraded to tower suite room. bedroom and large living room.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 12:04 pm

Programs: Hilton Lifetime Diamond
Booked into the Birmingham Metropole next week, got an email today to say I had been upgraded from a king deluxe to a corner suite, which was nice.
wizla likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 12:15 pm

Programs: American Life Time 2 Million Mile Platinum
Booked standard double bed room Hilton Paddington December 6th for stay Jan 7th-10th.

Got upgrade via the app on Jan 5th to Queen Suite, which ended up being a very nice room with sitting area and two bathrooms which I tried very hard to use all by myself but couldn't .

Even got early checkin at 0845 on the 7th!
wizla likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 12:16 pm

Programs: UA Silver, Hilton HHonors Diamond, IHG Plat
Stayed Hotel Alba in Tampa for 6 nts surrounding New Years. Got upgraded from Std 2 double in the tower to 1Kg Poolside Suite in the poolside building.
wizla likes this.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 12:44 pm

EDI - Doubletree Queensferry. Booked King for a 2 night stay. Got a Junior Executive Suite with an amazing view over the Forth. Great hotel BTW....
wizla likes this.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 6:30 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry
Hilton Fort Lauderdale, 1 night. Had a sunset view (lowest tier). Was given ocean view suite (more than 1 level) in advance with email. Outstanding room.
Old Jan 18, 2023, 6:52 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, UA LT Ag, Marriott LT Ti, Hyatt Glob, Avis PC, Busted-Knuckles Club Grand Poobah.
Hilton Meadowlands NJ last week:

"We've upgraded you to a higher floor!"

"Um, how about an actual upgraded room?"

"LOL. And that's $20/night for parking at this property in the middle of f'ing nowhere."

Diamond is largely worthless in the US, aside from F&B credit.
Old Jan 28, 2023, 2:23 pm

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Doubletree London West End - upgrade from a Premium King to a Junior Suite on the top floor. Really nice quiet room at the end of the corridor. Shame it was only one night.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 9:27 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus - Got upgraded 3 days in adv thru email. Booked King Deluxe room, upgraded to Park Suite on the 2nd floor, and got early check-in as well at around 8:30 this morning
Old Feb 5, 2023, 11:21 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by thefilipinotraveler
Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus - Got upgraded 3 days in adv thru email. Booked King Deluxe room, upgraded to Park Suite on the 2nd floor, and got early check-in as well at around 8:30 this morning
I recently had an even earlier check in, with free breakfast, without upgrade at Waldorf Bangkok, and realized I'd much rather get that if I have to choose one or the other. I'd value that as much as a free night.
Old Feb 5, 2023, 12:18 pm

Programs: ANA PLATINUM,HYATT GLOBALIST, AA PLATINUM FOR LIFE, UNITED SILVER, HILTON DIAMOND, MARRIOTT TITANIUM
Originally Posted by Ghoulish
I recently had an even earlier check in, with free breakfast, without upgrade at Waldorf Bangkok, and realized I'd much rather get that if I have to choose one or the other. I'd value that as much as a free night.
At the Conrad Tokyo they wanted to charge me half a night stay for an early check-in even though my room was ready. I did get free breakfast in the restaurant since the lounge wasn't open in the morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.