Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2023, 11:24 pm

Programs: hhonors diamond
THE FELLOWS ( curio by Hilton) Cambridge - booked a king Darwin room , preupgraded to a Gormley suite and then upgraded further to an Attenborough suite .
Old Apr 18, 2023, 8:47 am

Programs: Skywards Gold, IC Ambassador, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Accor Platinum
Waldorf Astoria Chicago

Not Diamond but only Gold...

Booked a Deluxe room with fireplace as a reward night @95,000 points for Friday night two weeks ago.

Upgrade in the app showed a One Bedroom Suite with Balcony the night before - could select the 26th (highest floor) and received exactly that.

Very nice and large suite, view to the north with a glimpse of Lake Michigan. Location just great for walking the city. No problems having the Honors $50 credit applied.

Very happy overall!
Old Apr 18, 2023, 10:48 am

Programs: hhonors diamond
HILTON EAST MIDLANDS AIRPORT - booked a double guest room and was preupgraded 3 days earlier to a king suite. ( see trip report on the relevant thread)
Old Apr 21, 2023, 5:22 pm

Programs: DL/HH/IHG/BW/Caesar's Diamond (Select), UA 1K, AA EXP, Marriott/MGM Gold, Hertz/Avis PC
It's been a minute but some upgrades of note recently have been:

Conrad Dubai corner to royal suite (1 night)
Hilton Dallas Rockwall Lakefront base king to Harbor View suite
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam base king to junior suite
Conrad St James base king to 1 bedroom suite

Dishonorable mention:
Hilton Prague, not only I didn't get an upgrade but was treated rudely for daring to ask for one. Never staying here again especially with how nicely I was treated at the Mandarin Oriental for less than $100 more a night via FHR.
Old Apr 22, 2023, 12:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
At the Hilton Sofia now, on a 2-night stay. Upgraded from a King room to a Park Executive Suite.
Old Apr 22, 2023, 1:43 pm

Programs: LH HON* || HH Diamond || Accor Gold
Had 2 one-night stays at Hilton Miami Dadeland. Booked standard room and on both occasions received an upgrade to King View Deluxe Suite. The hotel is an excellent option for an overnight stay in between flights, as it is located ca. 15-20 minutes away from MIA airport (US$25-30 ride with Uber).
Old Apr 23, 2023, 2:39 am

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Originally Posted by SS255
At the Hilton Sofia now, on a 2-night stay. Upgraded from a King room to a Park Executive Suite.
are the renovations over?
Old Apr 23, 2023, 4:57 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MMer & LT UC (when flying UA); Hyatt Credit Cardist; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold via UA 1K
Originally Posted by Houminer
are the renovations over?
Alas, no. The lounge and fitness center are still closed, the breakfast buffet is in a meeting room, and Diamonds are still given the 30 Lev per day F&B credit + 4 daily minibar items.
Houminer likes this.
Old Apr 23, 2023, 6:26 pm

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
WA Orlando... Booked 1K room. No auto upgrade at any point before check-in despite availability. No auto upgrade at check-in. Asked and was told "we only offer complementary upgrades from 'park view' to 'Disney view' rooms." I asked about anything further citing the extensive availability shown on app at time of check-in. FDA said further upgrades would cost the difference in room rates in cash. I cited my history of stays at the hotel and the availability and was begrudgingly granted a 2 category upgrade into a lower-level suite atop the valet portico.

Hampton Inn (rural Mississippi)... Booked 1K room. Automatically upgraded 72-hours before check-in to a 1K, sofa bed, kitchenette suite.
Old Apr 24, 2023, 9:52 pm

Programs: LY-PL, A3-*G
Hilton Vienna Park

Cheapest room --> One bedroom suite!
No email, room changed on the app before my arrival.
IndyHoosier likes this.
Old Apr 28, 2023, 6:44 pm

Hilton JFK Airport. Booked 1K and got a 1K Executive on the top floor at checkin. The Executive Lounge closed though.
Old Apr 29, 2023, 4:14 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton HHonors Gold
Umbral Mexico City

Booked a 1 queen bed got the top room category 1 king bed 1 bedroom premium suite for 3 nights a week ago.
Old Apr 30, 2023, 12:41 pm

Programs: Hilton-Diamond, Southwest-A List with Companion Pass, United, Hyatt, BA
Waldorf London

Booked stardard award for 1Q room for 22 Apr 2023. When I booked, there were numerous possible upgrades available, including suites. The hotel sold out before our arrival, so no upgrade available.

The room we booked was very nice, however, and more spacious than I expected. We did get access to the Executive Lounge, which was very nice though a bit crowded.
Old May 1, 2023, 4:38 am

Programs: AA EXP; 1W Emerald; HHonors Diamond; Marriott Gold; UA dirt
Hilton Condado San Juan

Booked Deluxe King room - City View at pretty low rate; upgraded to Deluxe King room - Ocean View rate. Love the sound of the ocean.....
Old May 7, 2023, 6:29 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA Gold, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Discoverist
Hilton Tel Aviv

Booked the base room for a one night stay on Sat-Sun using an AMEX free night certificate. Upgraded to the King Corner Suite.
Houminer likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.