Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 17, 2023, 1:02 am

Hilton Canopy Trocadero Paris

Booked standard king room award. No upgrade besides paid ones. The one room suite was 209 euros. They did mention breakfast would be free as diamond benefit.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 11:08 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond
DT Montréal Downtown
- booked King Room for 7 nights
- pre-upgraded to a 2 Room Suite with a view on Ste Cathérine and Jeanne Mance Street

Hilton Québec
- booked 1 King a Parliament view for 6 nights (second lowest room category
​- pre-upgraded to a Studio 1 King Suite with river view. It is an oversized junior suite on the corner with excellent views
Sisosig likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2023, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Conrad Dubai,

21st July ( 2 night stay)

Upgraded from a corner panoramic room to 1 bedroom suite ( 100sqm)

Regards

TBS
Old Aug 18, 2023, 4:43 am

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Waldorf Astoria - Beijing
Aug 9 - 12
Booked: Base King using points
When I arrived they offered "King Deluxe Suite" or "Premier Panorama Studio". Both were 74 sq. m. We opted for the panorama studio

Lovely hotel, fantastic service. Will happily stay again.
Old Aug 18, 2023, 8:33 am

Programs: SAS EBS / *A Silver, Hilton Diamond, Radisson VIP, IHG Platinum Ambassador
Just a gold, but got upgraded to a suite at DT Košice. Booked king room, got pre-upgraded to king deluxe at T-72 and then further into a suite around noon on the day of arrival.

I haven't checked in yet, but based on my memory, their suites are fairly small. Still, going all the way from the basic room to the best they have in the hotel, even as a gold member, is pretty nice The stay is for 2 nights over the weekend.

Last edited by the810; Aug 18, 2023 at 5:41 pm Reason: Clarification
Old Aug 21, 2023, 6:31 pm

LondonHouse Chicago, Curio Collection by Hilton:

Booked a 1 King Bed room (316 sq. ft.) - Checked in day before on app and picked corner room on 17th floor with view of river. Stayed here a few months ago and liked this room and view.

Upgraded to 1 King Bed Corner Studio (424 sq. ft) - Received notification of upgrade and digital key around 1300 day of arrival. Room received was on 5th floor and barely has river view. Also, the room really isn't in the corner... surely I could have asked to switch back to initial chosen room, but I'll take this rare "upgrade."
Old Aug 24, 2023, 9:25 am

Programs: Hilton Honors Lifetime Diamond; National Car Rental Executive Elite
Upcoming stay on the Florida coast.

We booked a standard room. This property has only one standard room type and at least 8 types of premium rooms.

Just received a NOR1 email. The only NOR1 offers available were late check-out for $50, or a connecting door for $25/night. Discounted from $50 night!

Created a dummy booking matching mine and every room type above ours is available, but they're all premium rooms. Fingers crossed for a benevolent/generous front desk agent at check-in.
Old Aug 30, 2023, 2:04 am

Property: Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
Date(s): August
Room booked: Standard with points
Room received: Executive Sea View

Elite Level: Hilton Diamond with nights
Award stay: yes
Old Aug 30, 2023, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

So not a suite then?
Old Aug 30, 2023, 10:31 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Global Entry
Doubletree Naples
August 2023
Room booked: suite with partial courtyard view
Room given: suite with balcony and courtyard view (via email in advance)

View was of the "pool" area, but had an obstruction of the pool, "courtyard" was visibility of rest of the grounds. Was able to see the pool if to the left of the huge balcony. I enjoyed this property. Relatively inexpensive (not on oceanfront, which is typical of Naples), spacious suite, plentiful options that meet F&B credit, EV charger, included beach chairs and umbrellas. I'll be back.
Old Aug 31, 2023, 12:24 am

Property: Hilton Munich Airport
Date(s): August
Room booked: Standard
Room received: Junior Suite

Welcome Gift: Chocolate, red wine and sparkling water
Club Lounge: on base level with terrace, really nice space and big, offers breakfast and evening spread
Elite Level: Hilton Diamond with nights

the810 likes this.
Old Sep 7, 2023, 10:16 am

Programs: DL/HH/IHG/BW/Caesar's Diamond (Select), UA 1K, AA EXP, Marriott/MGM Gold, Hertz/Avis PC
Waldorf Astoria Versailles garden view deluxe king to park view deluxe suite
Waldorf Astoria Cabo base room to Dos Mares JR suite (points stay)
Old Sep 10, 2023, 8:27 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Doubletree Centraal Station, Amsterdam. 2 night stay regular room award with points upgraded to executive suite with stunning views, next week - Thanks!
Old Sep 11, 2023, 1:55 pm

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Tower of London
Paid with points, upgraded to King City Suite. Room was on the 7th floor, so not much view of the Tower of London.

King City Suite, DoubleTree Tower of London
SPN Lifer and wizla like this.
Old Sep 12, 2023, 2:31 am

Programs: 12 year UAL GS, LT Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Marriot Titanium, AA Plat Pro
Completing a one day stay at the Conrad St. James and the place is fantastic as usual. Booked a standard King upgraded to a two room executive suite. Last evening returned from a dinner meeting and had a bottle of champagne, fruit, and chocolates in the room with a card recognizing my LT status. Had breakfast in the lounge this morning at was more than adequate. Great hotel, location and staff.
sapguy, the810 and IndyHoosier like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.