Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Report your Diamond Suite Upgrade success here :)

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2017, 3:42 pm

Programs: AC*SE & MM/*Wood Gold/HHonors Diamond/Marriott Silver/AirMiles Gold
Hilton Perth

Booked a diamond forced twin room

Received a suite upgrade.

A big fan of that hotel, always treats me well whenever I am in the neighbourhood
Old Dec 13, 2017, 7:57 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF LTS, UA MM, Hilton Diamond, Rydges Black, ,Le-Club Gold
Originally Posted by lcohen999
Hilton Perth

Booked a diamond forced twin room

Received a suite upgrade.

A big fan of that hotel, always treats me well whenever I am in the neighbourhood
Another fan here. Booked a twin (cheapest room) each time for about 12 stays this year, upgraded to suite 60% of the time and exec room the rest
Old Dec 14, 2017, 12:33 pm

Hilton Croydon - upgrade from £44 Sale Rate to Queen Jnr Suite On day of arrival
Hilton London Canary Wharf upgrade to Exec Suite in advance of stay trmw
Old Dec 21, 2017, 9:08 am

Programs: Hertz PC, EC Executive, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold, Amex Platinum, Priority Pass
Upgraded from a 1 King Bed at the AAA rate to the Parlor Suite (900+ Sqft with two bathrooms) at the DoubleTree Hotel Denver.
CMK10 likes this.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 8:42 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic
Hilton Melbourne Beach (Florida). Was there Friday night for our annual credit card reward stay, and we were bumped up to a junior suite on the top (11th) floor, oceanside, absolute best view in the entire hotel. Super friendly staff including Matt who checked us in and Jen at the bar. In addition to the two free breakfasts as a diamond, we also got two tickets for free drinks and I enjoyed a pina colada with the wife at the outdoor bar. A+ to this hotel and staff; we live in central Florida, this is now our "go-to" beach getaway for sure.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 9:39 am
Community Director Emerita

Windhoek Hilton, Namibia

Upgraded every stay (four in five years) on points or cash and points to a lovely suite.
Old Dec 24, 2017, 2:33 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by jcneve
Hilton Melbourne Beach (Florida).
In addition to the two free breakfasts as a diamond, we also got two tickets for free drinks and I enjoyed a pina colada with the wife at the outdoor bar.
Breakfast as a Diamond is not something to be considered "above and beyond". It is part of the regular benefit package. Looking forward to trying this property.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 7:32 am

Programs: HHonors Diamond, JetBlue Mosaic
Originally Posted by sbams
Breakfast as a Diamond is not something to be considered "above and beyond". It is part of the regular benefit package. Looking forward to trying this property.
Correct on the breakfast. :-) I wanted to specifically call out the fact that breakfast was still included so that folks knew that the two drinks were in fact "above and beyond" as opposed to "in lieu of", since I've been places where breakfast was not available and they did things like free drinks to make up for that fact. Of note is that the free diamond breakfast here included cooked to order eggs/omelettes in addition to the buffet; sometimes just the buffet is included or they offer other stuff for an up-charge.
Old Dec 25, 2017, 4:48 pm

Programs: BA KL LH Hilton Marriott
Originally Posted by jcneve
Correct on the breakfast. :-) I wanted to specifically call out the fact that breakfast was still included so that folks knew that the two drinks were in fact "above and beyond" as opposed to "in lieu of", since I've been places where breakfast was not available and they did things like free drinks to make up for that fact. Of note is that the free diamond breakfast here included cooked to order eggs/omelettes in addition to the buffet; sometimes just the buffet is included or they offer other stuff for an up-charge.
I am glad you enjoyed.

If a property ever denies you breakfast ("not available?") as Diamond then you should challenge with management. Breakfast is a given, no discussion necessary.
Old Dec 26, 2017, 7:02 am

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Just spent one,night in the Conrad Seoul. Upgraded to a beautiful corner suite. Great hotel and service and exec lounge.
Old Jan 8, 2018, 3:56 am

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Diamond
Got upgraded to a King executive suite at Hilton Petaling Jaya in Malaysia. Also got upgraded to the Executive suite at the DT in Ampang.I have to say, both are great properties with awesome lounges!
Old Jan 8, 2018, 10:39 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond
Hilton Vilamoura

Three one night stays in short succession recently, 2 suite upgrades (2 bedroom apartment, family suite, and one deluxe room upgrade - which was also fine).
Old Jan 15, 2018, 9:49 pm

Programs: AA EXP >3 Million miles,HH Lifetime Diamond
Upgraded from a regular room to a junior suite at Sydney Hilton for a 5 night stay including NYE, and updgrade from a standard room to Harbor King Suite at the Conrad Hong Kong. Really pleased at both properties with recognition of status, and service.
Old Jan 17, 2018, 6:23 am

Programs: Accor PLT,Thai Silver, HH Dia, SPG Titanium (LT Gold), Aegean Gold, BA Silver
Hilton Budapest City
Booked standard room on BRG
Upgraded to Executive Suite/3 nights
Old Jan 17, 2018, 7:28 am

Programs: BAEC, Delta SkyPesos, VS FC, SQ KF, AA, HHonors
The Redmont Hotel, Birmingham AL - Standard room --> King Suite (last week)

Campbell house - Dec 23-26 - upgrade from King Room to Gallant Fox Suite.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.