Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Hilton | Hilton Honors
Reload this Page >

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Japan {JPN}

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Apr 21, 2015, 5:02 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Kiwi Flyer
Print Wikipost

DISCUSSION for Hilton Honors Hotels in Japan {JPN}

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11, 2024, 9:58 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Is Roku LXR the most luxurious / high value Hilton property in Japan? Looking for a good use of my Aspire FNCs.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 10:15 pm
Mul

[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by EqualOpp
Good to know. First time staying at a Hilton in Japan!

Although 15 (Kyu-Karuizawa) and 22 (Toyama) strike me as relatively remote. Never heard of those places. But it turns out Toyama is a million people - so that ain't "remote," just my lack of knowing.

Stayed at DoubleTree Toyama last December; it was a nice DoubleTree property. They don't have lounge but offers welcome drink. The onsen is nicely laid out but small. The breakfast is good, many choices including fresh seafood especially from Toyama Bay
The _Banking_Scot likes this.
Old Jan 11, 2024, 11:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by italdesign
Is Roku LXR the most luxurious / high value Hilton property in Japan? Looking for a good use of my Aspire FNCs.

Hi

Probably , until the tokyo waldorf astoria opens in 2026.
however, the conrads in tokyo and osaka can be good value if using points or fnc

Regards

Tbs
Old Jan 19, 2024, 6:32 pm

Programs: AA Life Plat 4mm, Hilton Diamond
Just was able to book a summer stay at the Doubletree Osaka Castle for 49k, no idea how nice this place is going to be?
I think the app said bookings accepted as of May 1.
Old Feb 23, 2024, 3:28 pm

Hi all,

I'm planning a 5 night stay here mid March. I'm considering Hilton Garden Inn or the new Hilton Doubletree Higashiyama.

What are peoples thoughts when comparing the two? There appears to be no laundry services at the Hilton Doubletree, that's the biggest difference I can see when comparing to the HGI.
Old Feb 27, 2024, 12:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Saipan, MP 96950 USA (Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands = the CNMI)
Programs: UA Silver, Hilton Silver. Life: UA .57 MM, United & Admirals Clubs (spousal), Marriott Platinum
Is there a hotel in any of the Hilton brands that is as close to HND as the Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport is to NRT?
Old Feb 27, 2024, 1:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by SPN Lifer
Is there a hotel in any of the Hilton brands that is as close to HND as the Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport is to NRT?
Hi

No there is not.
The hilton odaiba is about a y 5500 taxi fare.
conrad to hnd was around y9400 but it is not too far to the monorail station or the airport line af shimbashi station
there is a hilton yokohama but that is 15 min walk to jr yokohama station then around 20 min by train to hnd

Regards

Tbs
SPN Lifer, HawaiiO and MP001 like this.
Old Apr 12, 2024, 9:54 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Conrad Yokohama: 4th Conrad in Japan

Hilton has signed the agreement with Daiwa House Industry and open Conrad Yokohama in 2027.

Hilton to Open Conrad Yokohama in 2027

This will 4th Conrad hotel in Japan:

Conrad Tokyo
Conrad Osaka
Conrad Nagoya (opening 2026)
Conrad Yokohama (opening 2027)
HawaiiO and Nagasaki Joe like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.