Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Hawaiian Airlines A330" thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Nov 3, 2023, 9:29 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: FlyinHawaiian
HA's official web page on the lie flats

24 aircraft converted: N360HA, N361HA, N370HA, N373HA, N374HA, N375HA, N378HA, N379HA, N380HA, N381HA, N382HA, N383HA, N384HA, N385HA, N386HA, N388HA, N389HA, N390HA, N391HA, N392HA, N393HA, N395HA, N396HA, N399HA
Print Wikipost

Consolidated "Hawaiian Airlines A330" thread

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2013, 5:33 pm
azj

Originally Posted by 747FC
Back and forth to the West Coast?
Yes, meals at meal times on all mainland flights are complementary. Depending on the time of day a glass of wine or rum punch is offered as well. The wine is offered with the afternoon/evening meal and the rum punch is offered as apart of a pre arrival service on morning flights. As mentioned there is always the option to purchase an upgraded meal should you choose to not eat the free stuff.
Old Aug 24, 2013, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by azj
Yes, meals at meal times on all mainland flights are complementary. Depending on the time of day a glass of wine or rum punch is offered as well. The wine is offered with the afternoon/evening meal and the rum punch is offered as apart of a pre arrival service on morning flights. As mentioned there is always the option to purchase an upgraded meal should you choose to not eat the free stuff.
do you still get the free stuff if you buy the upgraded meal?
Old Aug 25, 2013, 11:12 am
azj

Originally Posted by CenterWaters
do you still get the free stuff if you buy the upgraded meal?
I don't think so.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 11:41 am

Originally Posted by azj
I don't think so.

can I wait until the FA give me the free tray of food... take a couple bits and
then decide I want to pay for the upgraded meal?
Old Aug 25, 2013, 12:54 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by CenterWaters
can I wait until the FA give me the free tray of food... take a couple bits and
then decide I want to pay for the upgraded meal?
Don't think so. They usually take orders and payment for the upgraded meals at the gate and then again shortly after boarding.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 3:25 pm

Originally Posted by gradsflyer
Don't think so. They usually take orders and payment for the upgraded meals at the gate and then again shortly after boarding.
Is the upgraded meal what you would get in First Class? Can we pay for the meal when we check-in online?

Thanks!
Old Aug 25, 2013, 3:31 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by AnthonyGT
Is the upgraded meal what you would get in First Class? Can we pay for the meal when we check-in online?

Thanks!
It's not the same as the F meals and no you can't pay at OLCI, only at the gate.
Old Aug 25, 2013, 9:05 pm
azj

Originally Posted by AnthonyGT

Thanks!
Perhaps you should consult this section of the website to answer many of your onboard service questions.

http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/Serv...-flight-dining
Old Oct 28, 2013, 3:56 pm

Row 34

I wanted to share that back in July I flew on the A330 from JFK-HNL and from HNL-SYD and upgraded to 34A and B on both flights. I must say these were the best seats I've basically ever had on any plane. There was literally 5 feet of room in front of us and it made for an unbelievably comfortable 10 hour flight.

The one negative on Hawaiian A330s is that they charge for every movie so always be prepared with your own entertainment. My ipad case perfectly balanced on the screen you pull up from the armrest though.

The flight crew on both legs was amazing - I was flying was a very nervous flyer and his wine glass was never empty and boy did that help!

Proximity to the bathroom wasn't an issue, by the way. Inevitably, your bag ends up on the floor in front of you and keeps people from lining up right in front of you.
Old Oct 28, 2013, 4:04 pm

Row 34

I wanted to share that back in July I flew on the A330 from JFK-HNL and from HNL-SYD and upgraded to 34A and B on both flights. I must say these were the best seats I've basically ever had on any plane. There was literally 5 feet of room in front of us and it made for an unbelievably comfortable 10 hour flight.

The one negative on Hawaiian A330s is that they charge for every movie so always be prepared with your own entertainment. My ipad case perfectly balanced on the screen you pull up from the armrest though.

The flight crew on both legs was amazing - I was flying was a very nervous flyer and his wine glass was never empty and boy did that help!

Proximity to the bathroom wasn't an issue, by the way. Inevitably, your bag ends up on the floor in front of you and keeps people from lining up right in front of you.
Old Dec 2, 2013, 8:52 pm

Programs: trueblue
seat cover material on A330 Coach?

Will be on HA51 out of JFK. My seats will be 25H/J. Curious to know if the seats in Coach are leather like B6.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 11:05 am

Originally Posted by billymach4
Will be on HA51 out of JFK. My seats will be 25H/J. Curious to know if the seats in Coach are leather like B6.
They are not.
Old Dec 3, 2013, 6:02 pm

Programs: trueblue
Originally Posted by YouGoGlenCoco
They are not.
Good! Now I won't stick to the seats when the cabin heat is turned on!
Old Dec 20, 2013, 9:02 am

A330's to have extra comfort seating

Just seen this when checking my Sept 2014 flights from LAS - HNL. Well worth the $60 per to move up to the 'mini-cabin' row 12.

http://www.hawaiianairlines.com/serv...a-comfort.aspx
Old Dec 20, 2013, 12:08 pm

Programs: UA GS4MM, MR LT Plat, Hilton Gold
You mean this?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/hawai...a-comfort.html

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.