Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Apr 10, 2018, 6:49 pm

Originally Posted by philly65
hi
on follow up
just got this from Founders Card Customer Service

To follow up, we reached out to Caesars on your behalf to inquire on your status and they let us know that you've been successfully re-elevated to Diamond status already! It seems to have been an internal error that they've since resolved.

so back to Diamond
if anyone else has this problem please just reach out to Founders Club Customer Service
They got my situation handled in a most Professional way in 24 hours time
Thanks
ciao
philly
Good info. thanks for the update. I hit Diamond normally in 2017 thanks to a last minute 5K tier bonus that was added to my account so I am good through all of 2018 but my founders membership expires around July 18 so when it expires I wonder if there will be some error downgrading my Diamond even though I earned it through 2018.
Old Apr 10, 2018, 6:54 pm

Originally Posted by pwd847
Oh no. I can live without free DL access. I can earn 10k RC's easy with the TR Visa. I was just wondering because I'm heading there in May.

I think after I graduate in a year or two FC will be worth a lot more to me. The question is, do I eat the $300 fee for the next two years so I am grandfathered in?

The $295 AF isn't available anymore (with 2 years prepayment), is it?
I would say it is worth if it you visit Vegas twice a year. OR if you plan to visit other CET properties throughout the year due to the comp'd rooms at almost all properties and waived resort fees etc. I stayed at Lake Tahoe for example due to comp'd nights with Diamond and of course Vegas and a few other CET locations throughout the year.
It's 1K RCs to enter DL (10dollar value of RCs) but I also was lucky to earn free DL access throughout 2018 so I dont need to worry about that until 2019
Old Apr 12, 2018, 12:28 pm

If I've already paid for nights in vegas through a 3rd party website (including resort fees), and I get the FC now (April), will I be able to request a refund of said resort fees at the hotel (later in July)?
Old Apr 12, 2018, 5:04 pm

Originally Posted by ahchiu
If I've already paid for nights in vegas through a 3rd party website (including resort fees), and I get the FC now (April), will I be able to request a refund of said resort fees at the hotel (later in July)?
Yes they will waive your resort fees when you check in if you are diamond.
Old Apr 13, 2018, 7:29 am

I received this email today

"As of March 31, 2018 your Tier Score® did not surpass the target of 6,000 to continue qualifying you for complimentary Diamond Lounge access. As a part of your Diamond benefits you will still have paid access to the Diamond lounge. You can continue to enjoy unlimited complimentary Diamond Lounge access by reaching a Tier Score of 25,000.*"

Does anyone has any idea of how much will be the paid access fees for DL in Vegas ?
Old Apr 13, 2018, 6:39 pm

Programs: Total Rewards, MLife
hi
i believe its 1,000 reward credits
no cash
please correct me if i am wrong , this is what i understand
thanks
ciao
philly
Old Apr 13, 2018, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by BoomerCO

Yes they will waive your resort fees when you check in if you are diamond.
No, I mean - I have already paid <Booking.com> for a reservation including resort fees (~$30 per night). After getting FC, I'm not looking for a waiver, but will the hotel actually refund/credit me back the resort fees that I have already paid to <Booking.com>?
Old Apr 14, 2018, 9:05 am

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by ahchiu
No, I mean - I have already paid <Booking.com> for a reservation including resort fees (~$30 per night). After getting FC, I'm not looking for a waiver, but will the hotel actually refund/credit me back the resort fees that I have already paid to <Booking.com>?
Since the room cost and fee were paid to a third party, I can't see the hotel refunding anything. Next time you book though the CET website, the resort fees will be waived.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by philly65
hi
i believe its 1,000 reward credits
no cash
please correct me if i am wrong , this is what i understand
thanks
ciao
philly
Correct 1k to enter DL for Diamonds unless you qualified for complimentary entry.
Old Apr 14, 2018, 6:30 pm

You Could try to rebook at a different site that doesn't auto include the resort fees in the price. Like hotels.com or CET website where they will be able to waive the resort fee upon checkout as long as you Diamond upgraded in time.
Old Apr 18, 2018, 9:43 am

Hi all, this is a great thread with a lot of good info regarding Diamond Status. Do you think with the TR Visa card, it is achievable to hit Diamond or is it better to go via FoundersCard? This is for someone with 0 status.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 6:53 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by papercoffeecup
Hi all, this is a great thread with a lot of good info regarding Diamond Status. Do you think with the TR Visa card, it is achievable to hit Diamond or is it better to go via FoundersCard? This is for someone with 0 status.
The TR Visa does not award tier credits, so you definitely cannot achieve Diamond status this way. You can get VIP status in Vegas by spending $10k on the card. The VIP status gives you some of the same benefits of Diamond, but not some of the key benefits like waived resort fees, $100 celebration dinner, 2 free show tickets per month and Diamond Lounge access.
Old Apr 20, 2018, 11:43 am

Originally Posted by mudpuppy
The TR Visa does not award tier credits, so you definitely cannot achieve Diamond status this way. You can get VIP status in Vegas by spending $10k on the card. The VIP status gives you some of the same benefits of Diamond, but not some of the key benefits like waived resort fees, $100 celebration dinner, 2 free show tickets per month and Diamond Lounge access.
Thanks! That makes sense. And I didn't realize that FoundersCard is not a credit card until recently.
Old Apr 24, 2018, 9:50 am
Marriott Contributor Badge

deleted.
Old Apr 28, 2018, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by papercoffeecup
Thanks! That makes sense. And I didn't realize that FoundersCard is not a credit card until recently.
Previously they have sent out to current TR Visa holders "spend 3k or spend 5k within 3 months and get upgraded to Diamond status". But no guarantee that they would offer that ever again. So best shot is just Founderscard.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.