Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Mar 22, 2024, 6:19 pm

If you login to founders card it is showing the following for caesars. FoundersCard Members receive
  • Complimentary Diamond Caesars RewardsŪ Status through January 31, 2025
Was this renewed after all?
Old Mar 22, 2024, 6:27 pm

I see the same thing. But the terms look a lot longer. Could it be just one year?
This is a complimentary upgrade to Caesars Rewards Diamond status for FoundersCard Members in good standing. Upgrade takes up to five weeks for processing, and cannot be expedited. This offer will provide you with Diamond status through January 31, 2025, after which point Members will be reverted to their earned tier status based on tier credits earned between February 1, 2024 and January 31, 2025.
Old Mar 22, 2024, 6:37 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by bhavikm
I see the same thing. But the terms look a lot longer. Could it be just one year?
This is a complimentary upgrade to Caesars Rewards Diamond status for FoundersCard Members in good standing. Upgrade takes up to five weeks for processing, and cannot be expedited. This offer will provide you with Diamond status through January 31, 2025, after which point Members will be reverted to their earned tier status based on tier credits earned between February 1, 2024 and January 31, 2025.
They always offered status for THIS YEAR, which is 2024. Status for 2024, ends on January 31, 2025. The status year ends on January 31st.

For example, if you EARN DIAMOND STATUS this month (March 2024), your expiry would be January 31, 2026. Since EARNED status in 2024 is good for 2025 through the end of the status year which is January 31, 2026.
Old Mar 24, 2024, 11:58 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Wink

Caesars Rewards members upgraded to Diamond from FoundersCard
must earn 100 Tier Credits to qualify for the Diamond Celebration Dinner.
https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/benefits-overview
Old Mar 25, 2024, 7:10 pm

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
Caesars Rewards members upgraded to Diamond from FoundersCard
must earn 100 Tier Credits to qualify for the Diamond Celebration Dinner.
https://www.caesars.com/myrewards/benefits-overview
Where do you see that printed ?

I have heard that in the past but never saw it stated anywhere.

Thanks
Old Mar 26, 2024, 2:37 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat, IHG Spire Amb
I noticed it a feww days ago too. Its the last two bullet items in the comparison chart that tells you all the benefits for each tier. Right above all the footnote and asterisk explanations.
flyer4512 likes this.
Old Mar 29, 2024, 10:51 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Originally Posted by ludocdoc
I noticed it a feww days ago too. Its the last two bullet items in the comparison chart that tells you all the benefits for each tier. Right above all the footnote and asterisk explanations.
That's a good deal, only $500 of slot play = $100 Comp!
Old Apr 7, 2024, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by gkbiiii
That's a good deal, only $500 of slot play = $100 Comp!
That is a good deal considering if you match to MGM Gold, you have to get 75,000 tier credits in order to get the $100 dinner.
Old Apr 7, 2024, 3:39 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Firthient
That is a good deal considering if you match to MGM Gold, you have to get 75,000 tier credits in order to get the $100 dinner.
Absolutely incorrect, it has been memorialized quite a bit: MGM Resort Matches DO NOT get the dinner credit or airfare credit (if applicable). So if you got the $100 dinner on an MGM Match it was a fluke or mistake. I've yet to hear of one match to MGM Resorts who has gotten the $100 dinner.

Edit, I see your point, you said "match and worse than Caesars giving the dinner" - I just wanted to make it extra extra clear that MGM Matches do not get it.

Also, tier points for a benefit are still based on the maths of theoretical loss, if you need the 100 tier for the CZR dinner,
Reveen likes this.

Last edited by baccarat_king; Apr 7, 2024 at 3:42 pm Reason: I was mistaken. OP said earn 75k tier to get points

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.