FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gaming Loyalty Programs (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs-651/)
-   -   Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gaming-loyalty-programs/1582880-caesars-total-rewards-diamond-status-founderscard.html)

baccarat_king Jun 5, 14 12:23 am

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
 
PLEASE NOTE :
I first started this thread in June of 2014.
Things have changed a bit, offers tend to vary. If you are interested or need more details, feel free to PM (private message) or post questions at the end of this thread.


Perhaps, some could find value from this.

Best value; might be for those Total Rewards Gold (Base) who have lots of comp rooms to use (which does happen, since they are quite generous with comp rooms) and wants Resort Fees Waived (in Vegas). In addition, "free" access to the Diamond "VIP" Lounges in Vegas might be of interest.

In addition, includes Hilton Gold and some other benefits.

Via FoundersCard :
LINK to Caesars Details


Limited Time Offer
For an annual fee of $395 (over 50% off our standard rate), access elite, travel, lifestyle, business and networking benefits.

As an added bonus, you will receive a $100 American Express Gift Card, once you've become a Member.
So, effectively, $395-$100 (AMEX gift card rebate) = $295.00


Limited Time Offer
For an annual fee of $395 (over 50% off our standard rate), access elite, travel, lifestyle, business and networking benefits.

As an added bonus, you will receive a $100 American Express Gift Card, once you've become a Member.

Now through end of June, access your annual rate of $395 and receive an American Express Gift card with code:FCJUNE14
LINK to my offer code and current best offer. (my referral)

fordan Jun 8, 14 1:39 pm

Apparently the website won't let you see that info without being logged in.

"You must be logged in to do that"

baccarat_king Jun 9, 14 3:40 am


Originally Posted by fordan (Post 22998621)
Apparently the website won't let you see that info without being logged in.

"You must be logged in to do that"

This GUEST LINK should work.

You can navigate to hotel offers, Vegas, Nobu (Caesars) and then see the offer; but for ease, these are the details :

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...ps0cc9dfea.jpg

fishsupreme Jun 12, 14 2:56 pm

I have TR Diamond status from FoundersCard.

The pros: you get priority checkin, Diamond Lounge, skipping taxi & restaurant lines, VIP reservations line, 20% discount at the gift shop, no resort fees, and if you gamble you get extra Rewards Credits since you get the Diamond bonus. Honestly, since I go to big conventions in Vegas, just skipping the mile-long checkin, restaurant and taxi lines is worth it.

The cons: you'll get no offers or room upgrades. Those are all based on your TDL, so your Diamond status gets you nothing in that regard -- you're not a "real" Diamond. Also I think it confuses the casino people when you have Diamond and only about 800 tier credits.

Overall I find it worth it since I don't gamble enough to get status but take a lot of trips to Vegas for both business & pleasure. Also, the card gives you frequent flyer status on Virgin Atlantic and Cathay pacific, discounts on many other airlines, memberships in the elite clubs of most of the car rental agencies, and HHonors Gold.

Also, if the promo code in this thread expires I (or any other FC member) can send you an invite code for a similar discount if you PM me.

Of course, at $395 the cost of the card is higher than the theoretical loss from doing DIAD. The advantages, though: it's a sure thing (you could get unlucky and lose $3k doing DIAD), and you don't have to spend 8 hours playing video poker.

snevillio Jun 24, 14 9:49 am

When i look through the guest preview link i cant see any mention of the $100 Amex gift card and its also talking about a $95 initialisation fee on top of the $395.

I might have followed a link from Award Wallet which may have confused it or has this offer expired early?

baccarat_king Jun 24, 14 10:30 am


Originally Posted by snevillio (Post 23087880)
When i look through the guest preview link i cant see any mention of the $100 Amex gift card and its also talking about a $95 initialisation fee on top of the $395.

I might have followed a link from Award Wallet which may have confused it or has this offer expired early?

AFAIK, it is part of the code. My understanding; is if you use this code, you get the discounted price along with the AMEX Gift Card.

If you want a forward of the email; just send me a PM with your email address.

Just received a reminder email today, which included the details :


Now through the end of June, access your annual rate of $395 with code: FCJUNE14

As an added bonus, you will receive a $100 American Express Gift Card*, once you’ve become a Member by using the promo code: FCJUNE14

JBG89 Jun 24, 14 7:00 pm

Would other casinos be willing to match my diamond status (Cosmo, Mlife, Revel etc?) Would I be able to get decent offers through these matches, I currently have a few casino accounts and have just recently started gambling more and do about $100/hand for a few hours every trip.

Just wanted to see if it's worth it I my case and if I would have to rematch or re qualify for other properties every year.

Thanks!

baccarat_king Jun 25, 14 12:52 am


Originally Posted by JBG89 (Post 23090894)
Would other casinos be willing to match my diamond status (Cosmo, Mlife, Revel etc?) Would I be able to get decent offers through these matches, I currently have a few casino accounts and have just recently started gambling more and do about $100/hand for a few hours every trip.

Just wanted to see if it's worth it I my case and if I would have to rematch or re qualify for other properties every year.

Thanks!

Venetian used to match (Total Rewards Diamond) to their Grazie Gold Status. This was a one-time match (as I remember), not sure if they still do it.

By far, one of the best is Borgata Black Label (Trade up). (though, this is Atlantic City). The free room (applicable to Saturday nights) is worth $250 to $600 alone.


New members will receive the following reward when upgraded:**

$100 BONUS SLOT DOLLARS or Match Play
Complimentary Stay in a Classic Room
Access to VIP Lounge
Plus the Black Label Benefits:


FREE self and valet parking
Access to Amphora Lounge
10% discount at Borgata Collection
Priority line at check-in and at My Borgata Center
Invitations to My Borgata Black Label only parties and events
Priority reservations at restaurants
Priority access to guest rooms and suites
*Premium cards will be accepted from Caesars Entertainment or Trump Casinos only.

Visit the My Borgata Center for details.

JBG89 Jun 26, 14 7:34 am


Originally Posted by baccarat_king (Post 23092184)
Venetian used to match (Total Rewards Diamond) to their Grazie Gold Status. This was a one-time match (as I remember), not sure if they still do it.

By far, one of the best is Borgata Black Label (Trade up). (though, this is Atlantic City). The free room (applicable to Saturday nights) is worth $250 to $600 alone.



Definitely going to do this. thanks for the info!! Now just waiting on if they will give me the amex card, i emailed their member services back to confirm.

JBG89 Jun 26, 14 9:37 am

Just called customer support - Initiation fee is NOT waived however the AMEX cards will be included even if not shown on the final page. Looks like final cost is $390

ch3ss Jul 3, 14 6:51 pm


Originally Posted by baccarat_king (Post 23092184)
Venetian used to match (Total Rewards Diamond) to their Grazie Gold Status. This was a one-time match (as I remember), not sure if they still do it.

By far, one of the best is Borgata Black Label (Trade up). (though, this is Atlantic City). The free room (applicable to Saturday nights) is worth $250 to $600 alone.


What Card do you need from CET to get a Black card ? As I fly to vegas more than goto AC because its the same distance by air. I am almost Diamond, but still PLat at CET on one visit.....

Wouldnt mind playing at the Borg sometime

baccarat_king Jul 5, 14 2:44 am


Originally Posted by ch3ss (Post 23140237)
What Card do you need from CET to get a Black card ? As I fly to vegas more than goto AC because its the same distance by air. I am almost Diamond, but still PLat at CET on one visit.....

Wouldnt mind playing at the Borg sometime

CZR-Total Rewards Diamond will match to Borgata Black Label.

ch3ss Jul 5, 14 2:50 pm


Originally Posted by baccarat_king (Post 23146156)
CZR-Total Rewards Diamond will match to Borgata Black Label.

You the man... I know you head to AC more than me :) Even though I am down in MD... for me it just makes sense to goto vegas, since I can find 200 buck r/t ns flights from bwi.... Plus of course free rooms :)

Jimgotkp Jul 5, 14 5:03 pm


Originally Posted by baccarat_king (Post 23146156)
CZR-Total Rewards Diamond will match to Borgata Black Label.

Pretty much all of the AC casinos status match. Not many casinos in Vegas status match nowadays. I believe the Palms started a new status match promo though.

baccarat_king Jul 6, 14 10:39 am


Originally Posted by Jimgotkp (Post 23148923)
Pretty much all of the AC casinos status match. Not many casinos in Vegas status match nowadays. I believe the Palms started a new status match promo though.

Yes, Borgata puts a "minor" limitation. No matches from Resorts or Golden Nugget Atlantic City.


*Premium cards will be accepted from Caesars Entertainment, Tropicana Atlantic City, or Trump Casinos only.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 1:36 am.


This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright @ MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.