Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2017, 8:05 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer Elite Gold
Originally Posted by lookcle1
My wife just got his membership approved and signed up for TR Diamond.
Interesting.
Old May 12, 2017, 12:51 pm

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by james400
I have been on the fence about renewing my FC. Based on the above I just sent an email to FC asking if they would give me the complimentary spouse addition as an incentive to renew my account. I'll let you know what they say.
This is the reply I received today, the $100 gift card may still be in play also, I was only interested in my wife becoming Diamond at no cost.

Hello XXXXX,

Thank you for your email and I hope all is well. Great news for you that promotion is still active! Please email me the below information for your Significant Other and I would be more than happy to get the application submitted on your behalf. Also, please let me know if you would like to connect and discuss Membership and benefits. I would love to be a resource for you and make sure you are making the most of your Membership.

First/Last Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number:
Company Name:
Title:

I look forward to your reply! Have a great weekend.
Old May 13, 2017, 8:11 am

I'm way off from renewal, but that's a pretty tasty looking carrot dangling there. I would definitely do it for the SO card.
Old May 16, 2017, 4:18 pm

If I sign up for 395, are the 4 nights at Atlantis still a perk? I see two different tiers on the website. (40k/80k)
Old May 16, 2017, 9:08 pm

Originally Posted by itsj0nathan
If I sign up for 395, are the 4 nights at Atlantis still a perk? I see two different tiers on the website. (40k/80k)
It's still a perk, but once you reach a certain level as a Diamond player, your offer is better at Atlantis.
Old May 18, 2017, 8:33 am

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
What are the thoughts on if they will renew next year after all the chaos this last January.

(I haven't been keeping up with the thread)
Old May 18, 2017, 10:58 am

Originally Posted by pwd847
What are the thoughts on if they will renew next year after all the chaos this last January.

I'm leaning towards, nyet, but it is promising that they introduced a new perk, 20% suites. By the time my Vegas trip in August is done, I will have far surpassed the fee in savings 9 months in. If it does renew, I will book the Atlantis trip near the end of 2018. Otherwise it's been more than worth it even without it.
Old May 18, 2017, 11:12 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
I have to guess that they may consider replacing it with the Diamond Lite ( forget what its called) that gives you the line passes but not the free stuff like the dinner or the waived resort fee.
Old May 19, 2017, 4:20 am

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by ellinj
I have to guess that they may consider replacing it with the Diamond Lite ( forget what its called) that gives you the line passes but not the free stuff like the dinner or the waived resort fee.
oof. I would cancel FC in a heartbeat if that happens.
Old May 22, 2017, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by pwd847

The only chaos last year was created by CET when they changed the dates that they renewed their various levels. The negotiation probably takes place every January, and was a done deal by the time March rolled around (the old expiration date). It was seamless to FC card holders. It may have been a problem if you were making reservations during that exact time period, otherwise it was a non-event.

The only chaos was speculation from "friends/hosts/cousins/uncles/ etc", who all turned out to be wrong. My status was upgraded in a timely manner, no phone calls, no speculation,, no chaos.

There is a lesson in mass hysteria to be learned here. It's already started, now it's "Diamond Lite"?
Old May 22, 2017, 4:37 pm

Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
I'm way off from renewal, but that's a pretty tasty looking carrot dangling there. I would definitely do it for the SO card.
My wife was approved for FC membership, I'm just waiting for the CET upgrade. She will go from Gold to Diamond, not bad for a free perk. I'll update when her Diamond status is approved.
Old May 25, 2017, 9:05 am

Does anyone have a referral code they can PM me? Thank you in advance...

This was the best I can find right now:
For a limited time, we are offering a preferred annual membership rate of $495 and a waived initiation fee (vs. our standard rate of $595).
Old May 25, 2017, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by HardDriving_Gman
Does anyone have a referral code they can PM me? Thank you in advance...

This was the best I can find right now:
For a limited time, we are offering a preferred annual membership rate of $495 and a waived initiation fee (vs. our standard rate of $595).
The $395 (no initiation fee) comes about every once in a while (used to be the norm). You just have to wait it out. Where was this offer from?
Old May 25, 2017, 9:30 am

It came in my e-mail to join. Been trying to see if any other promo code will save a me a few more $$. Not sure I want to join mid year at $495.
Old May 25, 2017, 9:33 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by HardDriving_Gman
It came in my e-mail to join. Been trying to see if any other promo code will save a me a few more $$. Not sure I want to join mid year at $495.
The $395 offers do get mailed from time to time. The other issue is if Caesars Diamond is a priority. It's for sure NOT a guarantee past 31 January 2018; so it's a risk to enroll mid-year if that's a huge determining factor for you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.