Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Feb 9, 2018, 1:07 pm

I signed up for founderscard on Jan 31st and received the email that said my application would be reviewed in 1-2 business days. I had not heard anything so I called towards the end of the third business day. I was transferred to someone named Amanda who wanted information on my role and what FC benefits I was interested in. I was told she would forward my information and I would be hearing from someone shortly. It has been four days since that call (9 days total) and I have yet to receive my login information or hear any further from FC. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!
Old Feb 9, 2018, 1:23 pm
IoT

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by wrigley1
I signed up for founderscard on Jan 31st and received the email that said my application would be reviewed in 1-2 business days. I had not heard anything so I called towards the end of the third business day. I was transferred to someone named Amanda who wanted information on my role and what FC benefits I was interested in. I was told she would forward my information and I would be hearing from someone shortly. It has been four days since that call (9 days total) and I have yet to receive my login information or hear any further from FC. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks!
I'm pretty new to the program...but my application was submitted on a Friday night and approved the following Monday morning. I am the owner of my small business and listed my role as President.

I assume that your credit card has not been charged?
Old Feb 9, 2018, 4:33 pm

What information did you give Amanda? I was not contacted when I made my application, as I'm sure a quick google search found my name and company information. Do you have a business that they can verify?
Old Feb 12, 2018, 11:06 am

Originally Posted by james400
What information did you give Amanda? I was not contacted when I made my application, as I'm sure a quick google search found my name and company information. Do you have a business that they can verify?
I am a national sales director for a Fortune 100 company. Googling my name also pulls up a corporate profile, conferences I have spoken at etc. I called again this morning to follow-up as it had been one week since I spoke to Amanda. I got the same story on how they received a lot of applications at the end of the month and they can only approve so many per month. As a result I was put on a wait list. I asked for my application to be canceled as I was disappointed with the service and lack of communication I had received thus far. Nowhere on the website or marketing material they sent me did it mention the possibility of a wait list.
Old Feb 13, 2018, 3:02 pm

I am a national sales director for a Fortune 100 company. Googling my name also pulls up a corporate profile, conferences I have spoken at etc. I called again this morning to follow-up as it had been one week since I spoke to Amanda. I got the same story on how they received a lot of applications at the end of the month and they can only approve so many per month. As a result I was put on a wait list. I asked for my application to be canceled as I was disappointed with the service and lack of communication I had received thus far. Nowhere on the website or marketing material they sent me did it mention the possibility of a wait list.
Interesting. I'm not sure how FC could be overwhelmed, since they don't actually provide any services and only act as a pass through to other companies. The lack of communication is the most bothersome. Why accept the application if you can't process it? I sometimes wonder about the FC business model, is it just a couple of people sitting in an office with a computer and a telephone?
Old Feb 13, 2018, 9:33 pm
IoT

Originally Posted by IoT
Hello all,

I just found out about the Founders Card on Friday (February 3rd, 2018) and applied. Was approved on Monday (February 5th, 2018)...and immediately requested the Caesars Diamond status perk.

I will post how long it takes for me to receive the status...just in case it helps someone else.

Going to Vegas at the end of March 2018.

(wish I had known about this before getting the Mlife credit card...I could have been tier-matched to Mlife Gold without it).

-IoT
It's February 12th, 2018. My TR (Caesars) account is showing Diamond as of today.

Again, just providing an update...it took a week from the date of submitting the request.
Harry Lyme likes this.
Old Feb 14, 2018, 8:07 am

Originally Posted by james400
Interesting. I'm not sure how FC could be overwhelmed, since they don't actually provide any services and only act as a pass through to other companies. The lack of communication is the most bothersome. Why accept the application if you can't process it? I sometimes wonder about the FC business model, is it just a couple of people sitting in an office with a computer and a telephone?
You gotta think, though, that they probably have a ton of applications during mid to late January and February, and they still have to properly go through them, even if it's a quick search. It's obviously a small operation, so anything unusually off could push back these things. The lack of a heads-up and communication is unacceptable, though.
Old Feb 28, 2018, 8:11 pm

Is there a current offer for FC? Going through the last few posts the last one expired 1/31.
Old Mar 1, 2018, 6:23 am

Programs: AA PPro, Mariott Ambassador, B6 Mosaic, SBUX Gold, Best Buy Elite
Current promo I am seeing in my account is an annual rate of $495 (vs. the standard rate of $595), valid through March 8, 2018.
Old Mar 3, 2018, 12:08 pm

Originally Posted by skreemer6
Is there a current offer for FC? Going through the last few posts the last one expired 1/31.
Call them, tell them you want the $395 a year with fees waived. All they can do is say no. Reports results back here.
Old Mar 16, 2018, 8:33 pm

Here is my referral if you want to use it.
Use my VIP Promo Code FCDUSTIN343 for an annual rate of $395 (vs. the standard rate of $595), valid through March 24, 2018. Should have fees waived as well.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 10:24 am

Newbie pondering applying for FC for CET Diamond. For all these perks, like no resort fees, free parking - do you pay first and then get reimbursed by FC? If only I have CET Diamond, am I able to bring my whole family of 6 (non-CET Diamond) into the VIP line for 'cut the line' buffet?
Old Mar 23, 2018, 10:29 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by ahchiu
Newbie pondering applying for FC for CET Diamond. For all these perks, like no resort fees, free parking - do you pay first and then get reimbursed by FC? If only I have CET Diamond, am I able to bring my whole family of 6 (non-CET Diamond) into the VIP line for 'cut the line' buffet?
When your Total Rewards account is upgraded to Diamond, you will get the benefits. Of course, you have to associate your Total Rewards Diamond number with the hotel reservation to get "comp" resort fees. For parking, you show your Diamond Card for free parking. Yes, you should have no problem bringing multiple guests with you in line for VIP lines, as long as you are joining/dining and can show your Diamond Card. For the Diamond Lounge, you are only allowed one guest (usually), and there is a co-pay for the lounges. Diamond Lounges are also always 21+ for access.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by ahchiu
BK answered your question but here are my thoughts.

It's well worth it if you want to Travel and gamble/sight see. Especially in Vegas.
I've visited Lake Tahoe , Vegas (several times, going again next month), Mississippi , Indiana, Canada all on comp nights and no resort fees thanks to Diamond from the Founders Card. And used my flyermiles for most of the flights.

Just keep in mind it can take 2-4weeks to have your status reflected on your total rewards account after you submit for the upgrade in the founderscard website once your a member. I missed out on waived resort fees one time by just a few days because I signed up for FC too late and my account wasn't upgraded by the time I checked out of my hotel.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 11:39 am

Last edited by ahchiu; Mar 23, 2018 at 11:51 am Reason: delete

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.