Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old May 30, 2019, 11:33 am

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Earning FCPoints

I'm a few thousand FCPoints short of a good redemption level - is there any easier way to earn a few thousand points than posting "insights" and sending out referral codes at 100 pts each? They used to give 250 FCPoints for tweeting about a deal, but I can't see that anywhere.

Last edited by huge; May 30, 2019 at 11:37 am Reason: typo
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:17 pm

Ok, if you become a founders card member and get the diamond upgrade, do you get waived resort fees? I was reading various answers regarding earned tier etc.

I have Platnium (I earned it, was just short of Diamond and also get it from Military programs)...

I understand Atlantis (the free days are only for earned, solid I used it, would be based on my platinum earned status.

I was looking to go to wsop this month and diamond helps cut poker lines(you go to the top), plus they treat you like a ling compared to non diamond member. I need to know if resort fees will be waived. I'm just trying to justify the benefit for myself.

Thanks
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:24 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by Andrew Burns
Ok, if you become a founders card member and get the diamond upgrade, do you get waived resort fees? I was reading various answers regarding earned tier etc.

I have Platnium (I earned it, was just short of Diamond and also get it from Military programs)...

I understand Atlantis (the free days are only for earned, solid I used it, would be based on my platinum earned status.

I was looking to go to wsop this month and diamond helps cut poker lines(you go to the top), plus they treat you like a ling compared to non diamond member. I need to know if resort fees will be waived. I'm just trying to justify the benefit for myself.

Thanks
Resort fees are waived for Diamond members regardless if you earned it or matched to it. You pretty much get all the diamond perks including the $100 celebration dinner. I believe the only benefit you don't get is the Diamond/Laurel lounge benefit, which requires 25K TCs.

Haven't seen or heard yet that any diamonds that were matched are denied the Atlantis offer. You should still be able to utilize the Atlantis Diamond offer. They will just verify your account and play with CET then give you the routine spiel of "playing X amount of hours" to justify the comped offer or you will be charged at the end of the trip. Haven't heard of anyone being charged after the trip either if they didn't meet their expected play requirements.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:33 pm

Oh that is great to hear. Thanks for the response.

Atlantis, for me, was going to PCA(Pokerstars Carribean Adventure) and checking it off my bucket list. I know resort fees at Atlantis are 50/day, which is fine.

Yea the resort fees, regardless how you get the card, for diamond are huge. I know 5 days max, then must go some other property for 2 days then can comeback for 5 days.

40/day is money I'll definitely be gambling or whatever. The line cutting perks is huge. Especially for hotel check in/checkout...also for poker(you go to top of list, unless a 7 stars comes & you cut the existing list..sucks being in the other end of it, but seems worth it).

Thanks for the response...last question.

You get the founderscard , after applying and paying etc..

You just go to a total rewards desk and show them FC?

Sorry I am a noob. I feel Like bambi trying to walk on ice over here..lol
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:39 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold

Atlantis, for me, was going to PCA(Pokerstars Carribean Adventure) and checking it off my bucket list. I know resort fees at Atlantis are 50/day, which is fine.

Yea the resort fees, regardless how you get the card, for diamond are huge. I know 5 days max, then must go some other property for 2 days then can comeback for 5 days.

40/day is money I'll definitely be gambling or whatever. The line cutting perks is huge. Especially for hotel check in/checkout...also for poker(you go to top of list, unless a 7 stars comes & you cut the existing list..sucks being in the other end of it, but seems worth it).

No. After you apply and get approved for FC, you need to log into FC website and go to the Caesars Rewards page and then select "Redeem Benefit". Think it takes around 2-3 weeks for approval, YMMV. Once the match goes through, you'll get a notice or email from FC that it has been approved.
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:42 pm

Ok great, thanks for letting me know how. This info is much appreciated
Old Jun 6, 2019, 9:43 pm

can someone pm me a $295 code as well if they actually exist? or some more info? Thanks.
Old Jun 7, 2019, 12:22 pm

I love the line pass associated with diamond (at least in Vegas), but it amazes me the value others place on it. MGM used to issue line passes to players if you asked for but didn't get a comp (no free food for you but here's a piece of paper to keep you happy). Just a few years ago you could buy them to get into the gold line at the Bellagio buffet (don't know what they cost but they held your place for you while you got it). But the kicker is that last xmas at the Caesars buffet the kiosk was advertising something like a 2 hour wait and offering line passes for around the same price as the buffet itself (per person). The size of the line was absolutely gastronomical and the buffet price was around $80. The line for the large groups wrapped around almost to the octavian tower elevator banks.

I used my $100 cert on it.
Old Jun 8, 2019, 2:46 pm

Programs: Founders Card

Thanks
Might be too late for the WSOP trip, FC can take a week or so to kick in and the WSOP is going on now.

Yes, they waive the resort fees for Diamond card holders. As for getting treated like a king I had to laugh. I'm gold in real gambling, platinum through TR Visa and Diamond through FC. I'm getting the same comped rooms and free play I was getting before I became a diamond through FC.

How you're treated is tied into how much you gamble and nothing else. Now that lounge entry is based on your TR score, the only benefit anymore to base Diamond is the waived resort fees and line cutting, I guess Diamond check in is a benefit, but the regular line never bothered me that much.
Old Jun 14, 2019, 2:51 pm

Programs: Total Rewards, MLife
hi
any codes for renewal ?
thanks
philly
Old Jun 17, 2019, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by philly65
hi
any codes for renewal ?
thanks
philly
I PM'd you - shoot me your Caesars rewards number and I'll gift you some credits as a thanks for using my referral.
philly65 likes this.
Old Jun 30, 2019, 3:47 am

I've looked into becoming a FC member and I'm finally ready to jump onboard! Can someone please PM me a referral code? TIA!
Old Jun 30, 2019, 3:57 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
jimmysgrl PM SENT! (with details)
Old Jul 24, 2019, 7:57 am

Referral code

Hi all,

This thread has been very useful.
I'm thinking about getting FC for the Diamond status. Anyone has a code for $295 or does not exist now? Any ideas re the two people sign up under one payment?
Also, curious what people get when other people sign up with their code.

Thanks!
Hen
Old Jul 24, 2019, 10:04 am

Originally Posted by feder7
Hi all,

This thread has been very useful.
I'm thinking about getting FC for the Diamond status. Anyone has a code for $295 or does not exist now? Any ideas re the two people sign up under one payment?
Also, curious what people get when other people sign up with their code.

Thanks!
Hen
The only way you can get the $295 code is if you sign up for a 2 year contract, then totaling $590. If you are interested in this, shoot me a DM and I can send you a link.

Also, two people can definitely sign up under the same payment, though I believe your best bet is looking into a "companion card" where you essentially get two memberships under the same account. After you sign up, you can add a companion to your card for a one time fee. Though a better way would be upgrading your card to "FC Elite" which includes several benefits, one of which is a free companion membership. founderscard.com/pages/elite_upgrade

If you sign up with our code, we get 20,000 points towards different rewards, An example would be 100,000 points gets you a free year of membership. founderscard.com/rewards has the different rewards listed.

If you are looking for a referal, either the 1 year at $395 or two years at $295 let me know. I'll gift you 5,000 Caesars credits as a thank you upon a successful referral.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.