Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2019, 11:23 am

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by klanfa
Matched to Diamond from Wyndham back in February, but I still don't see the celebration dinner added to my account. Haven't stayed at a TR property yet, maybe that's why?
No, I used it last month without staying at a TR property. It should be automatically on your card but you can stop by a TR desk to confirm.
klanfa likes this.
Old Apr 24, 2019, 1:55 pm

Hey folks, any confirmations on the current status of Atlantis and Dubai benefits via FC membership? I just signed up and it said no Atlantis benefit unless TR credits are over 15000. Feeling a bit bait and switched. Might have been better to status match my Platinum from Wyndham to Caesars instead if they are screwing FC members on the Atlantis benefit...
Old Apr 24, 2019, 2:05 pm

Programs: AS 75K, CET Diamond, FC, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Gold, KLM Silver, Marriott Gold, UA Gold
Yeah looks like they edited fine print on both offers. I don't think it would have mattered whether you status matched or used FC since you have to earn tier while gambling. They did change it to where you can earn better tier from hotel/food stays though.

"Benefit only valid for earned Tier Status (Diamond members earning at least 15,000 Tier Credits previous or current year and Seven Stars members earning at least 150,000 Tier Credits previous or current year); members with gifted or matched Tier Status do not qualify until the earn the necessary Tier Credit criteria."
Old Apr 24, 2019, 2:16 pm

Programs: DL Gold, B6 Mosaic, WoH Explorist, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, CET 7*, MLIFE Plat, Cosmo Gold
Originally Posted by ih8airlines
Hey folks, any confirmations on the current status of Atlantis and Dubai benefits via FC membership? I just signed up and it said no Atlantis benefit unless TR credits are over 15000. Feeling a bit bait and switched. Might have been better to status match my Platinum from Wyndham to Caesars instead if they are screwing FC members on the Atlantis benefit...
Was this a recent change? Since the Atlantis benefit is a TR/CR program partnership between them, it's best to contact them instead of FC even though FC states that you require 15K TCs. AFAIK, the complimentary Atlantis stay always stated 15K TCs for diamond complimentary stay since the beginning of the program. But many FC members without any gaming history was always able to redeem and reap the benefits without issue. The program was meant as incentive to entice TR/CR gamblers to go to Atlantis. So I can see why that's changed. But if it was changed, it wouldn't have been FC changing the terms first unless TR/CR and Atlantis required that. How it works is that you call the 800 number which goes to Atlantis. You provide them with your TR/CR number and then they contact the Liason at CET and they verify your information, records, and gaming history. Depending on your the information, they'll let you redeem the offer and may also extend additional benefits. That's how it always worked.

You're the first FC member I've heard this from as I'm part of several other LV/gaming forums and there was no mention of this. You can always call the 800 number at Atlantis and attempt to redeem the offer and see what they say. Worst they can say is no. Good luck!

https://www.caesars.com/total-reward...aradise-island

Last edited by easy_money; Apr 24, 2019 at 3:18 pm
Old Apr 24, 2019, 2:33 pm

Programs: AS 75K, CET Diamond, FC, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Gold, KLM Silver, Marriott Gold, UA Gold
Yeah I noticed the change was recent. I had redeemed the Bahamas one a couple years back with less than 15k tier, but I did have gaming history. A lot of this has been in the past year esp with the change from TR to Caesars Rewards. I will say the Bahamas as definitely been devalued since my last trip. Now they upgraded you to a nicer room, but took away the golf, free drinks, dolphin experience.
Old Apr 25, 2019, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by easy_money
Was this a recent change? Since the Atlantis benefit is a TR/CR program partnership between them, it's best to contact them instead of FC even though FC states that you require 15K TCs. AFAIK, the complimentary Atlantis stay always stated 15K TCs for diamond complimentary stay since the beginning of the program. But many FC members without any gaming history was always able to redeem and reap the benefits without issue. The program was meant as incentive to entice TR/CR gamblers to go to Atlantis. So I can see why that's changed. But if it was changed, it wouldn't have been FC changing the terms first unless TR/CR and Atlantis required that. How it works is that you call the 800 number which goes to Atlantis. You provide them with your TR/CR number and then they contact the Liason at CET and they verify your information, records, and gaming history. Depending on your the information, they'll let you redeem the offer and may also extend additional benefits. That's how it always worked.

You're the first FC member I've heard this from as I'm part of several other LV/gaming forums and there was no mention of this. You can always call the 800 number at Atlantis and attempt to redeem the offer and see what they say. Worst they can say is no. Good luck!

https://www.caesars.com/total-reward...aradise-island
yea maybe they'll let me book the platinum level one like i did last year. not the main reason i got FC or diamond anyway
Old Apr 30, 2019, 12:59 pm

Programs: Founders Card
Originally Posted by klanfa
Matched to Diamond from Wyndham back in February, but I still don't see the celebration dinner added to my account. Haven't stayed at a TR property yet, maybe that's why? I'll be stopping by in Vegas for a day in May - any way I can make sure this offer is loaded for me to use it then?
We used our celebration dinner (FC) last week at Fridays Station in Lake Tahoe, we've been there many times and it's one of our favorite places. We did stop by the Diamond cashier to verify whether it was card or printed voucher and they verified it was on the card. Went to dinner, gave the card to my waiter and he verified we had the $100 available.and also a $50 food comp I didn't know we had available. He offered to piggy back that with the voucher, but we were having breakfast and lunch the next day before we left and used it then.

The best part is we have my wife's celebration dinner to use during our October trip to Vegas.
Old May 5, 2019, 7:03 am
htj

Originally Posted by braddahman86
Yeah I noticed the change was recent. I had redeemed the Bahamas one a couple years back with less than 15k tier, but I did have gaming history. A lot of this has been in the past year esp with the change from TR to Caesars Rewards. I will say the Bahamas as definitely been devalued since my last trip. Now they upgraded you to a nicer room, but took away the golf, free drinks, dolphin experience.
wow, huge devaluation, thanks for mentioning it. I used the diamond offer in january and really enjoyed it. I was just starting to gameplan how i'm going to make it work for next year, but it's not even worth it with the reduced benefits. i didn't use the golf, but the dolphin experience and all the free drinks made it special.
Old May 5, 2019, 9:23 am

I mean as a golfer having a free $400 value round is amazing, and part of the reason why I booked the trip. But even without golf/dolphin/drinks it's still an amazing deal for the stay.
Old May 13, 2019, 8:46 pm

Programs: Caesars
Could I get a code, please for the $295? Is that the one?
Old May 13, 2019, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by joker7
My referral code is ********(founderscard asked me to remove my code. PM for details) . The other code I posted last month has expired. Feel free to use this one and pass it along to your friends! $200 off the annual fee for life($395 instead of $595), waived initiation fee. Thanks!

your referral code code isn’t showing, BUT I cd surely us3 a referral card. If you can help, please do.i am brand new so I do t know how to get messages yet
Old May 14, 2019, 10:38 am

Hi all, any $295 activation codes out there?

Thanks in advance!
Old May 16, 2019, 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by Harleytwingirl

your referral code code isn’t showing, BUT I cd surely us3 a referral card. If you can help, please do.i am brand new so I do t know how to get messages yet
Best I've got is the $395 right now, but I'm guessing you can get both yourself and your spouse signed up for the $395, two for the price of one really brings the price down. The $200 in celebration dinners at Caesars properties alone bring your cost down to $195 for the both of you, add in a few nights resort and parking fee free in Vegas and you move into positive territory. My wife and I used one of the $100 vouchers last month in Tahoe and are going to use the other in Vegas sometime in September. Hilton Gold gets me a few perks when we travel also.
Old May 17, 2019, 11:45 am

For your math to work, are you implying sign up for one FC and have diamond status applied to two different Caesars accounts (myself + spouse)?
Old May 17, 2019, 5:22 pm

Yes, they have had that promotion off and on for a while. It's worth a call and see if they will give it to you if your willing to sign up on the spot. I don't know if you'll get if for $395, but it's worth a try. If they say no, oh well, all you've lost is a couple of minutes of phone time. I've found though that they will bend if they think they can get you signed up right now. Report your results back here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.