Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Dec 6, 2016, 1:53 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by mariobey
Definitely not gone. If you stand pat and ask for the $295 x 2 with no initiaiton fee, they will give it.
I believe, not available as an offer to the general public. Of course, private negotiation... (and referrals) but, a lot of people don't like to do that. And, well, it's still not a guarantee. A public offer with an expiry is a "guarantee." So, let's just say YMMV.
Old Dec 10, 2016, 8:31 pm

Was the contract with Caesars renewed for 2017 diamond status? Thanks
Old Dec 13, 2016, 2:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by LSUcrazyman
As of yesterday. No. They said they will have confirmation in the next few weeks.

FWIW, this has been consistent with prior years (as I recall).
Old Dec 18, 2016, 8:33 am

Programs: BA Gold
CET would be wrong to renew it, as a LV local I eat my lunch and dinner in the lounges, enjoy the free shows and the free 100$ dinner and stay away from gambling. CET is losing a lot of money on me. I am gaming the system.
Old Dec 18, 2016, 10:09 am

Originally Posted by skyscanner
CET would be wrong to renew it, as a LV local I eat my lunch and dinner in the lounges, enjoy the free shows and the free 100$ dinner and stay away from gambling. CET is losing a lot of money on me. I am gaming the system.
I would wager that you represent the smallest percentage of FC members (LV locals who only use the perks). It's likely quite beneficial as they've continuously renewed. It gets butts in the seats that might not have sat there otherwise. Look at it like any other loss leader... Giving you Diamond costs them squat. Zilch. But the very real possibility exists that you will spend elsewhere in their resorts, and that's as good a gamble as any for a company in need of every dime they can get.
Old Dec 24, 2016, 5:44 pm

It's a good thing you live in Vegas, because in Atlantic City, if you don't have at least 25,000 tier credits, there is a charge of 1,000 reward credits to enter the diamond lounges. So, in order to get the credits, you have to actually gamble.
Old Dec 27, 2016, 9:14 am

Programs: Founders Card
[QUOTE=LSUcrazyman;27594197]Was the contract with Caesars renewed for 2017 diamond status? Thanks[/QUOTE

We are going to Vegas in March of next year, here is the reply I received back from "Amanda" regarding the expiration date of my Diamond status. Note: my FC status is as of May 16th, my renewal depends on the outcome of the Diamond status.

Amanda replied

Dec 26, 9:03am
Hello *******

We have enjoyed the partnership with Total Rewards for a few years now. The contract is up for renewal each year in January, and if it is renewed, they will extend the "valid through" date of your Diamond upgrade through FoundersCard. While we aren't allowed to guarantee this contract will be renewed next year, we don't anticipate any changes to the program.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

Old Dec 27, 2016, 9:18 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by baccarat_king
As of yesterday. No. They said they will have confirmation in the next few weeks.

FWIW, this has been consistent with prior years (as I recall).
Originally Posted by james400
Originally Posted by LSUcrazyman
We are going to Vegas in March of next year, here is the reply I received back from "Amanda" regarding the expiration date of my Diamond status. Note: my FC status is as of May 16th, my renewal depends on the outcome of the Diamond status.

Amanda replied

Dec 26, 9:03am
Hello *******

We have enjoyed the partnership with Total Rewards for a few years now. The contract is up for renewal each year in January, and if it is renewed, they will extend the "valid through" date of your Diamond upgrade through FoundersCard. While we aren't allowed to guarantee this contract will be renewed next year, we don't anticipate any changes to the program.

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

Consistent with the past few years, we have never heard (or at least that is how I recall) until January. Once the renewal happens (IF IT HAPPENS, which is always the case) I recall that FoundersCard will send Caesars a list of people who are currently enrolled (in FoundersCard) and requested Total Rewards Diamond. (i.e. the list of people to extend the Caesars Diamond to)
Old Dec 28, 2016, 3:04 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Moderator note.

There's been some recent discussion in this thread wondering about Caesars' Total Rewards promotions for 2017. Working with a frequent poster in this forum, I created a new thread for that discussion in this forum, and you'll find it linked below, together with six posts from this existing forum in order to start off the new forum. Thanks, Ocn Vw 1K, Senior Moderator.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/gamin...ns-2017-a.html
Old Jan 1, 2017, 1:33 pm

Founders Card for TR Diamond status

I am very interested in doing this. Can someone please point me to the steps I need to do get the Diamond Status? Also, if someone is willing to give me a referrla, I'd be most appreciative.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 1:37 pm

Programs: DL DM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Larry Gleaner
I am very interested in doing this. Can someone please point me to the steps I need to do get the Diamond Status? Also, if someone is willing to give me a referrla, I'd be most appreciative.

Sure thing, PM sent
Old Jan 1, 2017, 1:39 pm

Programs: HH Diamond, IHG Spire Ambassador, Virgin Gold
Originally Posted by Larry Gleaner
Hi Larry,

Here's one of my referral codes for the $395...

Use my VIP Promo Code FCSIMON920 for an annual rate of $395 (vs. our standard rate of $595), valid through January 8, 2017.

https://founderscard.com/membership?code=FCSIMON920

Once you've signed up then look for Caesers Total Rewards in the benefit list and take it from there...
Old Jan 3, 2017, 2:53 pm

ha ha ha ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... woooooo lunch and dinner in the diamond lounges of vegas? Their food totally suck! The paris fried chicken wings will chip your teeth they are so hard, and hot snack foods are only served from 4-6 ish. The free tickets are to their less popular small shows like menopause or bronx wanderers, attractions like high roller and bodies, but p&t is nice. As a local you really gained nothing for your 295 a year. They are definately not losing alot of money on you, unless you really do eat there 2x a day and your diet consists only of celery, bread sticks, dip and blech, the dl vegas food is so horrible. However Its worth it to me because of the zero resort fees and I travel to vegas 6-12 times a year, staying 4-5 nights comped. I clear the 295 on just 2 trips as plat members are charged resort fees. and the diamond card is a great buffet pass. We all know comps are not based on just a fc diamond, but on your play, so they really lose nothing.
Old Jan 5, 2017, 9:47 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold / Million miler
Quote:

<<As a local you really gained nothing for your 295 a year.>>

Uh....except for FREE, VALET parking. And you get a $100 gift certificate, good at any CET restaurant (so it's more like $195 a year).

Last edited by mileage junkie; Jan 5, 2017 at 10:02 pm
Old Jan 6, 2017, 5:03 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Key Total Rewards Benfits

Vegas Locals would have the best deal: Total Rewards Diamond

1. No Resort Fees
2. No Parking Fees
3. Show Tickets monthly (2)
4. Diamond Lounge access for (2)
5. VIP lines for Buffets
6. VIP Hotel Check-in Rooms
7. VIP Taxi Line
8. Diamond Monogram Status for London Clubs, UK
9. Free Skiing Tickets in Lake Tahoe
10. Free Boat Ride on Lake Tahoe
11. $100 Celebratory Dinner Voucher, annually

Hilton Gold
Sixt Platinum
AA Platinum Challenge
Hotel discounts, including Nobu Las Vegas

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.