Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2016, 3:26 pm

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
If it shows as gold in there system, they are going to treat you like that...PERIOD. End of story. You did the right thing by getting it fixed. I would have asked for a comp'd pair of buffets for my trouble. Managers hand those out like candy.
Old Nov 9, 2016, 5:55 pm

Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
You don't get a Founderscard to get Diamond and go across the street, other than to do a tier match.
There's properties in Vegas that does tier match to Diamond?
Old Nov 9, 2016, 6:53 pm

Originally Posted by dv8ed
There's properties in Vegas that does tier match to Diamond?
They've done it in the past, but not sure about right now or Downtown. In AC and the Philly area, a few places do tier matches, but most want 7*.

Last edited by Harry Lyme; Nov 9, 2016 at 7:08 pm
Old Nov 14, 2016, 5:29 am
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Harry Lyme
They've done it in the past, but not sure about right now or Downtown. In AC and the Philly area, a few places do tier matches, but most want 7*.
Best thing to do now is match to Black Card to Borgata (Atlantic City). Since next year, Borgata shifts to the MLife program. So you match from Caesars Diamond to Black Card will get you MLife status when the "switch" occurs.

You also get a free night at Borgata when you do the status match (applicable one time only).
Old Nov 14, 2016, 5:39 am

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Best thing to do now is match to Black Card to Borgata (Atlantic City). Since next year, Borgata shifts to the MLife program. So you match from Caesars Diamond to Black Card will get you MLife status when the "switch" occurs.

You also get a free night at Borgata when you do the status match (applicable one time only).
Does one have to go to AC in person or will Borgata do a status match online or by phone? (I already have a Borgata card)

Thanks,
huge
Old Nov 14, 2016, 6:28 pm

Originally Posted by huge
Does one have to go to AC in person or will Borgata do a status match online or by phone? (I already have a Borgata card)

Thanks,
huge
You would have to do it in person. Just go right to the desk and ask to do a tier match. It takes no time at all.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 6:49 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, AA Executive Platinum
Looking to sign up for FoundersCard, someone interested in getting the referral send me a PM along with the pricing. Thanks.

edit- didn't realize I knew someone that works there, thanks for the referrals everyone

Last edited by frequentflaya; Jan 18, 2017 at 8:32 pm
Old Nov 16, 2016, 10:28 pm

Use my VIP Promo Code FCTERAZA433 for an annual rate of $395 (vs. our standard rate of $595), valid through November 24, 2016.
Old Nov 16, 2016, 10:34 pm

I just got approved for mine today.. the email back from the upgrade to diamond at caesars said it will be upgraded by Dec 2.. but I have asked that they speed it up.

Apparently diamond lounge in Caesars requires 1000 tier credits.. will update when I am back if this was an issue or not.
Old Nov 17, 2016, 12:45 am

If you're talking AC, then you need $10 in reward credits if you did not earn 25K tier credits last year. It's $20 if you have a guest. Exactly why I've continued doing Social Rewards, and plan on going on more multiplier days. The buffet is great some days, but a chore and overpriced others. If we can grab a decent bite for $10 apiece without leaving the property, then that suits me fine.
Old Nov 29, 2016, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by teraza
I just got approved for mine today.. the email back from the upgrade to diamond at caesars said it will be upgraded by Dec 2.. but I have asked that they speed it up.

Apparently diamond lounge in Caesars requires 1000 tier credits.. will update when I am back if this was an issue or not.
This is new to me.. Where did you get this information about the 1000 tier credits?
Old Nov 29, 2016, 7:40 am

Programs: DL PM
Originally Posted by Supra2
This is new to me.. Where did you get this information about the 1000 tier credits?
Pretty sure the poster meant Caesars Atlantic City... the Atlantic City diamond lounges have an entry fee of 1000 reward credits per person (unless you earn 25k tier credits or more).
Old Nov 30, 2016, 7:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold
Does anybody know how to get the $195/year deal or the $295/year deal with no initiation? If so, can you help me out? Thanks!
Old Nov 30, 2016, 7:46 pm
Original Poster

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by mariobey
Does anybody know how to get the $195/year deal or the $295/year deal with no initiation? If so, can you help me out? Thanks!
Gone. Though the $295x2 might re-appear at some point.

$395 with no initiation fee seems to be the best Now.
Old Dec 5, 2016, 10:23 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by baccarat_king
Gone. Though the $295x2 might re-appear at some point.

$395 with no initiation fee seems to be the best Now.
Definitely not gone. If you stand pat and ask for the $295 x 2 with no initiaiton fee, they will give it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.