FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Caesars (Total Rewards) Diamond Status from FoundersCard
Old Jan 3, 2017, 2:53 pm
Danny Lee

ha ha ha ha

Originally Posted by skyscanner
CET would be wrong to renew it, as a LV local I eat my lunch and dinner in the lounges, enjoy the free shows and the free 100$ dinner and stay away from gambling. CET is losing a lot of money on me. I am gaming the system.
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..... woooooo lunch and dinner in the diamond lounges of vegas? Their food totally suck! The paris fried chicken wings will chip your teeth they are so hard, and hot snack foods are only served from 4-6 ish. The free tickets are to their less popular small shows like menopause or bronx wanderers, attractions like high roller and bodies, but p&t is nice. As a local you really gained nothing for your 295 a year. They are definately not losing alot of money on you, unless you really do eat there 2x a day and your diet consists only of celery, bread sticks, dip and blech, the dl vegas food is so horrible. However Its worth it to me because of the zero resort fees and I travel to vegas 6-12 times a year, staying 4-5 nights comped. I clear the 295 on just 2 trips as plat members are charged resort fees. and the diamond card is a great buffet pass. We all know comps are not based on just a fc diamond, but on your play, so they really lose nothing.