Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Lumo in da house!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2022, 9:46 am

Programs: AY Lumo, TK Elite+, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold,
So I asked CS via whatsapp - got a reply instantly that these still do exist but for some reason they had not been applied automatically to my account. Within an hour I got a response that the gifts were now active for 200 and 300K, while 400K would come a bit later. Great response time from Finnair I have to say!
ffay005, SPBanker, Tapio and 1 others like this.
Old Jun 29, 2022, 12:30 pm

Programs: AY Plat, LH Silver, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Gold, etc.
You should go to finnairshop.com and sign in. The milestone bonus(es) should be visible there.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 3:55 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), TK Elite (*G), BT VIP, HH D, BW DS
While my experience doesn’t seem consistent with some others here, after half a dozen more data points had to come back and say that Lumo service onboard has continued being great.

On SH Y flights, I’ve been recognized by multiple crew members and had some odd special requests taken care off. Two longhauls in J also in this data set, on one the purser didn’t come around to greet, but was otherwise subtly recognized by other crew and got some good priority on the meal service. On the other, over the top attentiveness throughout the flight.

Ofc, my data sets are smaller than many, as I’m not doing Lumo pace anymore with a new travel pattern, but happy camper so far. Based on the experiences so far, kind of sad that didn’t exploit the 3x campaign more to enjoy this for another year
Old Jul 1, 2022, 4:14 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by SuloL
While my experience doesn’t seem consistent with some others here, after half a dozen more data points had to come back and say that Lumo service onboard has continued being great.

On SH Y flights, I’ve been recognized by multiple crew members and had some odd special requests taken care off. Two longhauls in J also in this data set, on one the purser didn’t come around to greet, but was otherwise subtly recognized by other crew and got some good priority on the meal service. On the other, over the top attentiveness throughout the flight.

Ofc, my data sets are smaller than many, as I’m not doing Lumo pace anymore with a new travel pattern, but happy camper so far. Based on the experiences so far, kind of sad that didn’t exploit the 3x campaign more to enjoy this for another year
+1 to this, though I haven't flown in Y at all yet. Same experience here.

You should have booked speculative Flex tickets for the next tracking period... to delay having to make the choice of pulling the trigger. But having said that, I too regret for not exploiting the 3X campaign even more for my next tracking period. I made bookings worth just basically 1/3 of the way to renewing Lumo, which is still better than 0%.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 8:00 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo; HH Diamond
New tracking period started = no new benefits added to the account. Just another data point to confirm that the days of double sets of vouchers are gone...
Old Jul 3, 2022, 10:57 pm

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Originally Posted by kauppias
They finally managed to give my 500k gift 3 weeks later only to find a change in gifts, MRS kauppias was looking forward to her pink Balmuir scarf only to find that they only have black... I wonder if they may get more pink in or its no more sally 😁😁😁🤷‍♂️ email sent with no reply of course as per AY standards

They still list silver pink and black as choices just the black is ordeable...
Silver Pink is available again. Just ordered it for Mrs. Flyebye.
SPBanker likes this.
Old Jul 3, 2022, 11:30 pm

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FlyeBye
Silver Pink is available again. Just ordered it for Mrs. Flyebye.
yes, sorry forgot to update... I called them and the added it back a few weeks ago Mrs Kauppias was happy
r2d2, SPBanker and FlyeBye like this.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 4:26 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Open doors still worked for me today at HEL Schengen, so lonkero at least before a FR flight 👍👍

Have to say the food is distgusting some halloumi pasta and fish soup tasted the halloumi and one bite was enough
ffay005 and FlyeBye like this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 6:38 am

Programs: AY+ plat / SK EBG
Finally I get to post on this thread. Today's un-eventful, no recognition AY1222 was my #150. Took me 2 years and 5 months to rack up all the segments, so I suppose it will not happen again. It's been only sh flights during this time and thus just little over 300 k tier points. I feel, there should be some special award for ATR segments. According to my.flightradar, I've endured 36 of those out of the 150... (A streak of 15 in a row during summer 2021)

Any ideas what to do with the lh ug vouchers? I can only think of some 2-4-1's with the better half for some weekend destinations...

Now a bit of the zoo and then on to the evening ATR to OUL...
r2d2, NoWindowSeat, OH-LGG and 4 others like this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 6:57 am

Programs: AY LUMO
Originally Posted by jmv71
Finally I get to post on this thread. Today's un-eventful, no recognition AY1222 was my #150. Took me 2 years and 5 months to rack up all the segments, so I suppose it will not happen again.
Wow. Welcome to the club of ruined lives.

Covid had positive effects also, I passed 600k and it wont happen again.
jmv71, cistavoda, kauppias and 1 others like this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 7:55 am

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
jmv71 Welcome! You should be able to switch LH vouchers to SH.
jmv71 likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 8:07 am

Programs: AY+ plat / SK EBG
Originally Posted by on22cz
jmv71 Welcome! You should be able to switch LH vouchers to SH.
Thanks. Didn't know it was possible. Only the other way around. Is it an official Lumo benefit?
Old Jul 12, 2022, 8:11 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE), SK EBG (*A Gold), KQ Plat (STE+), Accor Plat
Thanks. Didn't know it was possible. Only the other way around. Is it an official Lumo benefit?
I don’t think it’s a Lumo benefit, but instead an unofficial policy that’s been consistent since recently.
jmv71 likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 8:21 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Finally I get to post on this thread. Today's un-eventful, no recognition AY1222 was my #150. Took me 2 years and 5 months to rack up all the segments, so I suppose it will not happen again. It's been only sh flights during this time and thus just little over 300 k tier points. I feel, there should be some special award for ATR segments. According to my.flightradar, I've endured 36 of those out of the 150... (A streak of 15 in a row during summer 2021)

Any ideas what to do with the lh ug vouchers? I can only think of some 2-4-1's with the better half for some weekend destinations...

Welcome! You've earned it, literally!
jmv71 likes this.
Old Jul 12, 2022, 10:07 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK

Congrats and welcome to the crowd. U been travelling so much segments anyway U wont get too hyped, but the small little extra in service line may help.
I will make way for you, soon to land down to Platinum Plebo
jmv71 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.