Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Lumo in da house!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2022, 9:07 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
The Tumi the first batch of Lumos got was a different model - no soft outside pocket (which might be practical but are butt ugly, be they on Tumi or Rimowa) I gladly swapped mine with an FT member for an AY Rimowa.

Rimowa was Plat gift in decades past

Not a bad trade.

I have been looking for one if the Finnair Branded Rimowa pilot bags with 4 wheels for ages but difficult to find
Old May 19, 2022, 9:22 am

Programs: AY Plat Lumo; HH Diamond
have I arrived? :-)

I just crossed into this rarified level of stupidity today. Still excited about this even in the face of all the sustainability and geopolitical changes. A few data points (I am USA based):
- Tumi V4 International with Pocket Carry-On as a gift
- 2 additional gold card gifts
- the set of vouchers is set to expire a year from today
Old May 19, 2022, 10:50 pm

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Originally Posted by Besstrashny Boug
I just crossed into this rarified level of stupidity today. Still excited about this even in the face of all the sustainability and geopolitical changes. A few data points (I am USA based):
- Tumi V4 International with Pocket Carry-On as a gift
- 2 additional gold card gifts
- the set of vouchers is set to expire a year from today
Welcome to the fold!
Old May 20, 2022, 5:23 am

Programs: AY Lumo.
I just crossed into this rarified level of stupidity today. Still excited about this even in the face of all the sustainability and geopolitical changes. A few data points (I am USA based)
Congrats (I guess)!

I'm assuming USA based Lumo members must be quite rare.
Besstrashny Boug likes this.
Old May 20, 2022, 5:31 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by hermanni
Congrats (I guess)!

I'm assuming USA based Lumo members must be quite rare.
since all these promos I am guessing we will see more and more NA based LUMOs and plats easyaccess to OW lpunges there for the whole family , I am curious though how much the customs fees will be for the Tumi bag 😀
Besstrashny Boug likes this.
Old May 20, 2022, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by FlyeBye
Welcome to the fold!
Thank you! Is there a secret handshake? :-)
Old May 20, 2022, 5:44 am

Originally Posted by kauppias
since all these promos I am guessing we will see more and more NA based LUMOs and plats easyaccess to OW lpunges there for the whole family , I am curious though how much the customs fees will be for the Tumi bag 😀
I earned it (almost) the hard way. I do fly regularly to see family in St. Pete (now with a horrendous bus transfer). The promo and covid extensions did help a little...

I hope no custom fees for TUMI. The gift has no declared monetary value. And, we are not used to custom fees in the USA :-)

but, will update...
Old May 20, 2022, 10:15 pm

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Thank you! Is there a secret handshake? :-)
Yes, but that has been enhanced away for a sustainable secret nod. :-)
Enjoy lumohood. Most perks are gone, but you should be able to enjoy a great onboard service and recognition.
FFlash, Besstrashny Boug and Rokka like this.
Old May 21, 2022, 7:40 am

Thanks again. Hope people will not find me strange if I start nodding at suspected illuminatis. Sad about some perks and double set of vouchers... Hope to get bumped up in the upgrade waitlist... And, unless I am imagining it, the WhatsApp became more responsive since my magic passage.
Old May 23, 2022, 9:55 am

Thanks again. Hope people will not find me strange if I start nodding at suspected illuminatis. Sad about some perks and double set of vouchers... Hope to get bumped up in the upgrade waitlist... And, unless I am imagining it, the WhatsApp became more responsive since my magic passage.
Another (useless?) data point. I did receive a generic welcome to Lumo letter from AY signed by the CEO today, after making this tier a few days back....
Old May 23, 2022, 10:01 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Another (useless?) data point. I did receive a generic welcome to Lumo letter from AY signed by the CEO today, after making this tier a few days back....
Such things happen. There will not be such a thing next time if You are not going to renew it. We all have read about Your achievement, thanks!

Last edited by TTL; May 23, 2022 at 10:05 am Reason: Now it is the time to start enjoying the perks.
Old May 23, 2022, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by TTL
Such things happen. There will not be such a thing next time if You are not going to renew it. We all have read about Your achievement, thanks!
Not sure how to take your comment - I am just trying to be useful about current state of customer service. I have read people complaining about not receiving any acknowledgements (and level of service/benefits going down in general) and wanted to share my experience for information sake. Is there something wrong with that?
mpkz likes this.
Old May 23, 2022, 10:11 am
TTL

Programs: HH Diam, AY/AX/KQ/IHG/VISA Plat, SK/Bonvoy/Melia/Strawberry Gold, Radisson Prem, PP Prest
Not sure how to take your comment?
Take it easy... No one is going to bow in front of You even onboard. And the tickets still cost the same.
Old May 23, 2022, 10:15 am

Originally Posted by TTL
Take it easy... No one is going to bow in front of You even onboard. And the tickets still cost the same.
I am well aware of all the above and have implied nothing beyond of what I have said. So, still puzzled by your comment, while taking it easy.
Old May 23, 2022, 10:18 am
TTL

I am well aware of all the above and have implied nothing beyond of what I have said. So, still puzzled by your comment, while taking it easy.
On these arenas, it is usually the facts are in discussion. Not the brags... and asking for brags, in several subforums, those subjects have been covered - regarding the magical LUMO. Just my humble observation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.