Wiki Posts
Search

New Lumo in da house!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2022, 5:39 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
Originally Posted by kauppias
Curious as well...
This is one area finnair could make major improvements with very little cash outlay IMHO...

Though a moot point wheb I am just a basic Plat with ay 😁😁👀

Perhaps oneday they will fix the points since I have now flown all the needed flights since monday 😁

Perhaps they will deduct some more points tomorrow 😀😁

Good news is my upgrade went through so I will sit at the pointy end, cleared 3 days before flight this time, so I carried my poormans business class seat with me for nothing again 😀😀
Just landed and my first leg was credited already. But of course without the double promo points. Now I have to take time off CS again to credit the remainder keeping them from helping customers with real issues. Off board there is a lot of potential to improve.
kauppias likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 5:53 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by FlyeBye
Just landed and my first leg was credited already. But of course without the double promo points. Now I have to take time off CS again to credit the remainder keeping them from helping customers with real issues. Off board there is a lot of potential to improve.
my points finally credited but without the double pts. so now I just have to wait for them to correct the missing points for status to change and ay+ is in NO hurry to do so
Old Apr 7, 2022, 7:18 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo, HH Diamond
Had 4 recent long hauls and on every occasion, service was extremely personal and exceptional. Not like before, where you would get a longer Plat talk and then service a bit better than usual. Difference is huge and I doubt that this is due to luck with the crew that you could also have before. On my last leg I heard people behind me talking about if I was a movie star or so... Well, it felt like it! Thanks Finnair!
This change coincides with the timing of complaints here on FT about the non-difference in benefits and perks between Plat and Lumo. Anyway, that's a good development!
kauppias likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 8:07 am

Programs: AF Platinum/AY LUMO/SK EBG/baEC S/HYATT Globalist/MR LTP/A3 *G/HH Dia/IHG plat
Originally Posted by zxcv1
This change coincides with the timing of complaints here on FT about the non-difference in benefits and perks between Plat and Lumo. Anyway, that's a good development!
glad to see they are awake 👍👍👍
Old Apr 7, 2022, 9:46 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by zxcv1
Wishful thinking I dare to say.

Btw I just called lumotic line, took 11 mins to answer. Tried to move my award but no. After begging , he promised to put in waitlist. Previously they always proposed waitlisting without asking.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 9:49 am

Originally Posted by FFlash
Wishful thinking I dare to say.

Btw I just called lumotic line, took 11 mins to answer. Tried to move my award but no. After begging , he promised to put in waitlist. Previously they always proposed waitlisting without asking.
that should be automatic honestly
LoungeEnthusiast likes this.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 4:31 pm

Programs: AY+ Lumo (LTG), LH SEN
glad to see they are awake 👍👍👍
You will soon(ish) be in the best position to prove if there is any difference in being basic or lumotic Plat.
r2d2 and kauppias like this.
Old Apr 7, 2022, 11:57 pm

You will soon(ish) be in the best position to prove if there is any difference in being basic or lumotic Plat.
looks like it will not be my return flight tomorrow thats for sure my only other ay flight in the near future is to TLL 😀😀

Its amazing how slow they can be to fix their own mistakes 😁🤷‍♂️ they really need to empower the plat desk to fix things instead of allways having to send it to another department 😏
Old Apr 8, 2022, 12:30 am

Programs: Finnair (AY) Platinum, Air France Silver, Tallink Club One Silver :)
I highly doubt that... Even if there is an actual improvement in service for lumos, kauppias will not get it, as he is clearly in some weird blacklist with AY
kauppias likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 12:50 am

Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
I highly doubt that... Even if there is an actual improvement in service for lumos, kauppias will not get it, as he is clearly in some weird blacklist with AY
The list by kauppias, a new "exciting" book about places non grata 😏😁😁😁
Steve_Hun likes this.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 2:45 am

Programs: AY+ Lumo, HH Diamond
Yeah please report if there's any difference between Plat and Lumo.

Last edited by zxcv1; Apr 8, 2022 at 1:01 pm
Old Apr 8, 2022, 3:06 am

Programs: finnair plus platinum
Yesterday morning on flight Helsinki-London, chief purser (Jarmo) came to thank you for my loyalty flying with Finnair. Never happened before
Steve_Hun, Ukki, kauppias and 1 others like this.
Old Apr 8, 2022, 5:54 am

looks like it will not be my return flight tomorrow thats for sure my only other ay flight in the near future is to TLL 😀😀

Its amazing how slow they can be to fix their own mistakes 😁🤷‍♂️ they really need to empower the plat desk to fix things instead of allways having to send it to another department 😏

They confirmed they know they screwed up but cannot seem to fix it in due time, its amazing how tied down the ay system is needing tol many people to fix a tiny problem 🤷‍♂️

Really sad state of service wheb the plat line has NO real empowerment to do anything 🤷‍♂️
Old Apr 8, 2022, 9:47 pm

Looks like they are randomly deletong old flights and recrediting them the correct way as in LUMO qualifying, unfortunately they are moving slow slow slow on that, but that explains why I was missing points earlier, still missing 23k from LUMO even though I am about 17k over the threshold in my reality, judt not in ays reality so its just a waiting game now 😏🤷‍♂️

Ehy they couldnt just do it right the first time beats me as that would have saved them time and me headaches 😁😁

But I guess at ay

"THIS IS THE WAY"
Old Apr 9, 2022, 5:57 pm

Programs: oneworld, * Alliance, Marriott Bonvoy, HHonors, WoH
Originally Posted by Steve_Hun
Instead he will get achievement recognition diploma: Hereby Finnair Plus acknowledges that Mr. "kauppias" have reached Platinum Lumo level with Finnair" in .pdf file to print it out with color version for framing and as his new travel companion to get access to lounges and get free drink onboard when in economy class.

They confirmed they know they screwed up but cannot seem to fix it in due time, its amazing how tied down the ay system is needing tol many people to fix a tiny problem 🤷‍♂️

Really sad state of service wheb the plat line has NO real empowerment to do anything 🤷‍♂️
They recently announced that they had tripled their IT personnel. I would read it "päivitetään niin kauan kun se on mahdollista"
Do not worry, start planning re-qualification
Steve_Hun likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.