Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New AY co-branded Diners Club card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2017, 12:58 am

Programs: AY Platinum Lumo (LTG) OW Emerald, SPG Platinum (LTG), UA Silver
Originally Posted by Hartsa
It looks like there is some problem with crediting the points to AY+ again on December points.

First I got the right amount of points credited but that changed to a bit over double that I should have earned. Now the double points are shown as canceled on AY+ account. Anyone else seeing similar peculiarities on your account?
The same happened to me too...
Old Jan 13, 2017, 5:18 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE)
Originally Posted by Aviating
The same happened to me too...

Me as well
Old Jan 13, 2017, 7:15 am
HJP

Programs: AY+ Gold
Originally Posted by Ukki
Me as well
Me too.
Old Jan 13, 2017, 7:26 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
I wish I had triple points
Old Jan 13, 2017, 8:15 am

Programs: AY+ Plat (OWE)
wadda fak

Just noticed, that close to 9000 points had disappeared from AY+ account and found this.
The total roughly equals the latest card bill and statement from December and no duplicate earnings visible on the account.
Anyone seen this happen before?

And before anyone starts making jokes about it, the card and account is still active and used almost daily.

EDIT: the exact value of +8700 points is suspicious, never been able to spend an amount exactly divisible by hundreds/month.. back to my card statement...
Attached Images  

Last edited by ff_flyer; Jan 13, 2017 at 8:30 am
Old Jan 13, 2017, 8:23 am

Programs: AY+ Gold (OWS)
Same problem here.

I have also not received the introductory offer of double points (i.e. 4 points for every € spent). AY+ CS says I will get it by the end of the month.
Old Jan 16, 2017, 5:20 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
Ok, now the double DC points have been deducted and the original double point entry disappeared. CS said this is because they just changed the sign of the original transaction to '-', which sounds really strange to me.

Did any of you guys check if the end result is really 0? Haven't checked the total amount for a while, tried to make sense based on the finnair plus emails, but got totally confused with the numbers in the end.

Edit: now I've got triple points added and double points removed - the total didn't change.

Last edited by aapee; Jan 16, 2017 at 12:21 pm
Old Jan 16, 2017, 2:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
For me it's easy to follow. Spent 6€ in Dec on DC First 36 points appeared (6x), after a while they disappeared. Finally today the correct 18 points appeared (3x)
Old Jan 18, 2017, 5:35 am

Programs: AY Plat (OWE)
Originally Posted by Ukki
Me as well

Today my December DC points are back (+7920), exactly 9x to what was in the December invoice. Let see whether additional changes will come.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:29 am

Programs: AY Platinum
I'm definitely losing track what's happening here. When looking from the app it looks like I got the correct approx. 2500 points with a date 28 Dec. Additionally, I see two subtractions made on 12 and 18 January, -5200 and -7800 points.

If logging in to AY web page I was able to see the -5200 transaction if taking a quick screenshot before that DC-related row disappeared from the screen. Other than for that brief moment, there's no plus nor minus record on DC for Dec/Jan.

Also, the email point statement I got this morning shows a balance 5200 points higher than what I see on the web page. To me it looks like there has been an error and a further error has been made while trying to correct the first one. In any case, it's quite difficult trying to keep track and verify that you have the correct balance.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 9:44 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Now I am getting nervous too about this Diners thing
Now original points set back but one item of -11000pts and another -17000pts taken away and I don't have a backup file. Or I do have a very old one so at least something...hate this Diners hassle
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:59 pm
HJP

Programs: AY+ Gold
I had it right this morning: they had edited the original Diners points to 3x of what it should be, and after that deducted the "additional" 2x points.

Now I only see -2x and another -3x that has posted today. My points balance is still what it should be, let's see if this -3x messes up the balance tomorrow. It's easy to see because it's almost 21000 points.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
WWW site - only the incorrect credit (9x) shows (date 28.12)

IOS app - both the incorrect credit (9x) (28.12) and the debit (-6x) (13.1) shows.

Funnily enough at some point it was 6x credit and -3x debit.

Total ....up - either AY or DC or both.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 1:32 am

Programs: AY+ Platinum
The balance sheet looks weird but I think I worked it out.

Now it looks I have there 3x the points I should have from AY+ DC last month but the total balance is right. If you look at the row of the AY+ DC points, on left from the date there is a small arrow which is a link but that link does not work. The link should open a row below that row in which the extra points are deducted. You can see it if you check the source code of the page.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 3:22 am

Programs: AY+ Plat, SK Gold, BT VIP, Radisson Premium, Accor Platinum
yeah, now the +9x points have disappeared and only the -6x are left. they just can't seem to get it right. and still have no idea if the total is right or wrong.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.