Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Important Change to Your Fairmont President's Club Membership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Important Change to Your Fairmont President's Club Membership

Search this Thread

Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:14 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
Originally Posted by MB24
You have to use your Accor credentials to log into "Le Club," assuming you already had a profile with them. If not, then I guess you'll need to open one and try to merge the accounts. Good luck!
So every FPC member not having an Accor Account needs to run after them?
So much for and I quote the transition website: “you don’t need to do a thing!”

I’m gonna give them some more time and hope they figure this out.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:14 am

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
My platinum status now shows on the Accor site. My fairmont "vouchers" are also there. You have to log in, and then go to "My Loyalty Area and Membership," and they should be there. Now, of course, I still haven't tried to use one after the changeover....
I am in Montebello right now and agent confirmed he saw all certs in account and ready to use (eg: dining credits)
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:35 am

Where exactly am I supposed to see the certs? The "My loyalty and membership" area shows 0 points and that's it.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:40 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by nock
Where exactly am I supposed to see the certs? The "My loyalty and membership" area shows 0 points and that's it.
If you click on "My Dashboard", you will see your Platinum card with expiration date, and the reward points balance next to it. Immediately below, it shows Vouchers Available...

Below is what my account looks like. My wife's account looks similar, except the section on available vouchers is not there.

Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:43 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Now I see another transition problem.

Most of my upcoming stays are there. I see 3 upcoming reservations at Banff Springs and 2 upcoming reservations at Chateau Lake Louise. That's correct, however, I also have 2 existing reservations at Fairmont Tremblant, which are nowhere to be found on the Accor site.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
You have to use your Accor credentials to log into "Le Club," assuming you already had a profile with them. If not, then I guess you'll need to open one and try to merge the accounts.
No, you can use your Fairmont email address and password. I just did.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:56 am

I am apparently in your wife's boat... Also, when I log in, my card looks different than yours. It has "Fairmont" on the top then "Platinum" on the left and "Le club accor hotels" on the right. They did manage to get my stays imported and I am platinum, but I'd like my certs.

Originally Posted by CanadaDH
If you click on "My Dashboard", you will see your Platinum card with expiration date, and the reward points balance next to it. Immediately below, it shows Vouchers Available...

Below is what my account looks like. My wife's account looks similar, except the section on available vouchers is not there.

Old Jul 2, 2018, 8:58 am

Programs: DL Plat, 1 MM; SPG LT Plat (RIP); Marriott LT Titanium; Fairmont Plat (RIP), DL Kryptonium Medallion
Well, credit where it is due. My existing Fairmont coupons are present in my Accor account, and the bonus ones have posted. The Fairmont person on the phone last week thought it might take a few weeks.

I still don't anticipate staying at Accors very much if at all, but I may well do some extra stays at Fairmonts to use up my remaining coupons.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Spent_All_My_Miles
My existing Fairmont coupons are present in my Accor account, and the bonus ones have posted.
I haven't seen any additional certificates yet.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:15 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum, Radisson Rewards Gold, Marriott Platinum
My account is totally screwed. As my Fairmont account email was different from Accor one, it shows me now as Accor classic with no certs. Also no certs on my other Accor Platinum account, lost in limbo Already 30 minutes waiting on phone...how different from earlier Fairmont experiences...Accor sucks as no other hotel program ever...
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:45 am

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
Ok I see the vouchers now. It also has my new vouchers for the 2 stays before 7/1! Yay!
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:47 am

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
They will look like this when they show up:

*Bonus - Complimentary Suite Upgrade expires on 2019-02-28
Available
*Bonus - $25 USD Dining/Willow Stream Spa Certificate expires on 2019-02-28
Available
*Bonus - Complimentary Room Night expires on 2019-02-28
Available
*Bonus - Complimentary Room Upgrade expires on 2019-02-28
Available
*Bonus - Complimentary Room Upgrade expires on 2019-02-28
Available
Available
Available
*Bonus - Complimentary Suite Upgrade expires on 2019-02-28
Available
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by Richey66
My account is totally screwed. As my Fairmont account email was different from Accor one, it shows me now as Accor classic with no certs. Also no certs on my other Accor Platinum account, lost in limbo Already 30 minutes waiting on phone...how different from earlier Fairmont experiences...Accor sucks as no other hotel program ever...
Can't you just register a new accor account with whatever email you used for Fairmont?
Old Jul 2, 2018, 9:56 am

Le sigh. Status transferred fine. 9 vouchers are there, but not the bonus round, despite my 2nd stay being in April. I'll give it some time before emailing I guess. Thankfully no immediate plans.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 11:11 am
Company Representative, Fairmont
Original Poster

Programs: Fairmont Presidents Club
We are thrilled to announce that Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is now officially a part of Le Club AccorHotels, providing you with more rewards and member privileges than ever before! As a member of this award-winning program, you’ll now have more earning power and access to thousands of iconic hotels and destinations around the world, all the while experiencing the same personalized benefits, intuitive service and unforgettable moments from Fairmont that you have come to know and love. To learn more, visit leclubaccorhotels.com.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.