Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Important Change to Your Fairmont President's Club Membership

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Important Change to Your Fairmont President's Club Membership

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2018, 10:17 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Accor FPC transition communications

Not sure how many of you have seen this book they sometimes have at the PC check-ins. One of the Fairmonts I was at recently had one of them which the rep showed me. So, I photocopied some of the key information about status matching and benefits.

Old Jul 1, 2018, 10:19 am

Programs: UA 1MM 0P, AA, DL, *wood, Lifetime FPC Plat., IHG, HHD
Couple more

Old Jul 1, 2018, 6:30 pm

Programs: DL Plat, 1 MM; SPG LT Plat (RIP); Marriott LT Titanium; Fairmont Plat (RIP), DL Kryptonium Medallion
The end is indeed near. I cannot log into my Fairmont account. The following message appears where one normally enters login and password

Your profile is currently unavailable as we prepare for the launch of Le Club AccorHotels. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause and ask that you please try again later.

Not sure what they mean by this. I thought that "later", this functionality would be removed from the Fairmont web site, or else the Fairmont website itself would go away.

The same message appears on the app.
Old Jul 1, 2018, 7:35 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Fairmont Plat, IHG Spire, SPG Gold, WS Gold, Hertz PC, National E Elite,
Maryam is an idiot. Haha you know the marketing person who wrote that just cringed!
Old Jul 2, 2018, 1:53 am
Fyd

Programs: UA GS, SQ PPS, IHG Plat Amb, Marriot Gold, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by Nick Art
Interestingly I have not received any email regarding the transfer yet. hmm...
I contacted FPC and they said the integration (and new status at Accor) would happen auto-magically...
cue the trombones...
...nothing has happened in my account. Has anybody's Accor status been adjusted? Do we now have to chase the adjustments for the next few weeks with Accor's stellar customer service?
gcashin likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 2:43 am
Formerly known as newbie elite

Programs: IHG Diamond Ambassador, Accor Platinum, AC50K
Welcome to Accor IT, makes Air Canada look like Palantir.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 4:27 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Flying Blue Gold, Accor Silver, Hilton Diamond
My account got upgraded from silver to gold today. I previously had Silver at AH and Premier at Fairmont.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 5:21 am

I've got my status and expiry date updated as well (Premier at Fairmont + Gold in Accor) and my Fairmont stays have also shown in my Le Club account.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:30 am

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Funny in-app behaviour. App appeared to show no update (from Gold), but then I just went to my profile and app magically updated everything to Platinum, with proper stay history...
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:45 am

Programs: AC*SEMM, *G, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Checking out this AM in Montebello. with the Folio delivered overnight is a welcome letter to Club Accor and two drinks vouchers (Mimosa)
Old Jul 2, 2018, 6:53 am

Programs: AS 75K,UA Gold 1.6MM, Hilton Dia, Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Glb, Natl Exec, Hertz 5*
All good for me in Accors, now Platinum. Also shows my upcoming Fairmont stay in Accors site as well as past stay credits. Manage booking sends me to Fairmont site to enter my confirmation number. No sign of Fairmont certificates in Accors site yet. All personal information seemed to transfer OK.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 7:13 am

Programs: AC E75K; SPG Gold; IHG Ambassador; NEXUS
My platinum status now shows on the Accor site. My fairmont "vouchers" are also there. You have to log in, and then go to "My Loyalty Area and Membership," and they should be there. Now, of course, I still haven't tried to use one after the changeover....
Brendan likes this.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 7:16 am
Moderator: SAS
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: LX, SK EBD (*G)
A quick question: Do I just try to log into Le Club with my FPC email and password? Because that is not working for me.
I guess I will have to wait a little longer.
Old Jul 2, 2018, 7:47 am

Programs: AC E75K; SPG Gold; IHG Ambassador; NEXUS
Originally Posted by Nick Art
A quick question: Do I just try to log into Le Club with my FPC email and password? Because that is not working for me.
I guess I will have to wait a little longer.
You have to use your Accor credentials to log into "Le Club," assuming you already had a profile with them. If not, then I guess you'll need to open one and try to merge the accounts. Good luck!
Old Jul 2, 2018, 7:57 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Both mine and my wife's account correctly say Platinum to Dec 31/19, and all my certificates are there, including the additional bonus set, however, there are no certificates in my wife's account. Accor IT living up to its most stellar reputation. Now I suppose I get to call them and experience the even more stellar reputation of their customer 'service'. Oh dear.

I don't give a crap about the Platinum status. I wouldn't care if they missed converting that. It's the Fairmont certificates I want.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.