Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10, 2018, 10:14 am

No record of my prebook meal

Last flight BR TPE didn't load my prebooked meal, saying I didn't order it. Have this happened to anyone before?
Old Feb 10, 2018, 7:47 pm

Programs: AA UA
Originally Posted by longtimeflyin
Even though it is not a special online meal order, the DTF noodle soup will run out if you don't order it ahead of time. Once, I tried to order a special online only meal, in an effort to have that meal AND the DTF noodle soup...my plan failed.

I would suggest the DTF soup.
i heard DTF beef soup is good. Don't see comments on DTF chicken. It seems rack of lamb is also well well liked here.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 7:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: AC
Originally Posted by neuro0
Last flight BR TPE didn't load my prebooked meal, saying I didn't order it. Have this happened to anyone before?
Never.
Old Feb 10, 2018, 7:50 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by ICEROCK
i heard DTF beef soup is good. Don't see comments on DTF chicken. It seems rack of lamb is also well well liked here.
DTF anything tends to be fantastic. For me, DTF meals and the Kaiseki meals on the TPE NRT flights are always amazing.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 4:09 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Never.
Check the pre-departure email they sent you 48 hours prior to departure. If there is nothing on there, then you either ordered between T-48-T24 or you never even ordered.
Old Feb 11, 2018, 7:45 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by hayzel7773
Check the pre-departure email they sent you 48 hours prior to departure. If there is nothing on there, then you either ordered between T-48-T24 or you never even ordered.
Oh interesting. I have never ordered my meal less than a week out of departure, but that said, I've never had a confirmation email. Probably went to junk mail...
Old Feb 12, 2018, 12:56 am

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Oh interesting. I have never ordered my meal less than a week out of departure, but that said, I've never had a confirmation email. Probably went to junk mail...
The subject title starts with "Your Upcoming Trip".
longtimeflyin likes this.
Old Feb 15, 2018, 3:16 am

Programs: AC E35K
Has anyone tried the following?

Deep Fried Buttermilk Chicken Served with Bourbon Syrup/Vegetables/Roasted Red Onion and Corn Mashed Potatoes

I have it as an option on LHR -> BKK and I'm super tempted by it but also worried it'll be horrible. Currently have duck with 5 spice / vegetables / risotto selected but I've read mixed things here.
Old Feb 19, 2018, 2:53 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AC E75K, Chatime Elite
I ordered the XO Lobster with egg fried rice on my upcoming BR35 flight in March. I might switch and go with the Lobster Thermidore.

I will then connect onto a Hello Kitty flight, where the choices are:
- Golden Fried Shrimp with Bean Curd Roll and Broiled Mackerel
- Scrambled Egg with Smoked Salmon served with Pan Fried Potato Patty
- DTF Relish Chicken with Noodle Soup

I think I'll go with the child's meal... last time I had the Hello Kitty child's meal for breakfast, it was scrambled egg with tomatoes... the lunch component was meatball with noodles.
Old Feb 20, 2018, 1:54 pm

These are my options BKK -> LHR. I think I'm going to go with the deep fried 'lobser' and congee. Anyone tried the former?

Lunch
Braised Mustard and Pesto Beef Cheek Potato Parmentier
Chicken Thigh with Skin Marinated with Cocomut Herb Sauce Served with Garlic Fried Rie
Wok Fried Chilean Seabass with Spicy Bean Sauce Served with Steamed Rice
Deep Fried Lobser with Black Pepper Teriyaki Sauce Served with Steamed Rice
Pan Fried Beef Fillet with Boletus Sauce and Caramelized Onion Eryngii Mushroom Ragout Served with Duchess Potatoes
Lamb Noisette in Pesto Lamb Juice Served with Morels Soft Polenta

Refreshing meal
Plain Congee Served with Stir Fried Kailan , Lotus Root, Fresh Black Fungus with Dry Shrimp and Pan Fried Egg with Minced Pork, Basil Leave and Chili
Smoked Salmon French Toast Casserole Served with Backed Apple Wedge
Penne Pasta with Chicken Thigh
Old Feb 20, 2018, 8:12 pm
Suspended

Deep Fried Lobser with Black Pepper Teriyaki Sauce Served with Steamed Rice - fantastic.
chazbag likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 12:48 am

Deep Fried Lobser with Black Pepper Teriyaki Sauce Served with Steamed Rice - fantastic.
Great- will definitely order it then. Thank you!
Old Feb 21, 2018, 6:37 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G, Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Avis PC
Originally Posted by PsiFighter37
I'm going to give the braised pork tendon a try! In all honesty, I feel like the food on a plane is heavily dependent on how much attention the FA is paying to the food.
I really regret this choice. On BR32 now and it’s just way too rubbery for my liking. Really disappointed that I burned my meal choice on this option.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by PsiFighter37

I really regret this choice. On BR32 now and it’s just way too rubbery for my liking. Really disappointed that I burned my meal choice on this option.
It’s tendon, mate.
Old Feb 21, 2018, 6:51 am

Programs: UA 1K / *G, Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Avis PC
Originally Posted by MattEvan

It’s tendon, mate.
Sure, I know that. Saw some different preparations online and thought that maybe there would be some ‘regular’ meat to it. Definitely an acquired taste and frankly not what I would spend any kind of meal selection on. At least it means I have more stomach real estate for a burger later on

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.