Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EVA Air Royal Laurel Meals 2013 - 2021

Search this Thread

Old Jan 17, 2017, 5:15 pm

I just arrived in SIN yesterday after flying on BR from ORD, via TPE. Krug was served on the ORD-TPE leg, while Veuve was served on the TPE-SIN flight.

I pre-ordered the braised beef brisket noodle soup for the ORD-TPE leg and it was possibly the best in flight meal I've ever had in any cabin. Delicious and highly recommended.
Old Jan 18, 2017, 12:35 pm

Programs: AC, *A, AMEX AeroPlat, FPC
Originally Posted by rttytalk
Will be flying YYZ-TPE this coming Sunday, Jan 22 in Royal Laurel. These are shown on the pre order meals menu, not sure which ones to go for?

I'm flying Jan 25 and have the same menu. So Lobster Thermidor or Stir Fried Lobster? Opinions appreciated!
Old Jan 18, 2017, 6:15 pm

Programs: BR Diamond, Dynasty Flyer Paragon, Marriott Lifetime Plat
Originally Posted by meowmeow
I'm flying Jan 25 and have the same menu. So Lobster Thermidor or Stir Fried Lobster? Opinions appreciated!
It all depends on whether catering can execute it well. I would go with the Lobster Thermidor but I don't know about YYZ catering.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by hayzel7773
It all depends on whether catering can execute it well. I would go with the Lobster Thermidor but I don't know about YYZ catering.
Thank you. I am leaning towards Lobster Thermidor myself. Will give it a try and report back. Thanks hayzel7773!
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:55 pm

BR031 JFK --> TPE, Feb. 2017

Old Jan 22, 2017, 5:01 pm

Programs: Star Gold. BR Infinity Mileagelands Diamond - SPG Platinum
Stir fried lobster for me every time.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 8:00 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by johnstewart
Stir fried lobster for me every time.
Anybody got a picture? I have a flight in May for SIN-TPE, wonder what's available.
Old Jan 22, 2017, 11:03 pm

Originally Posted by lcpteck
Anybody got a picture? I have a flight in May for SIN-TPE, wonder what's available.
It changes every 1-2 months. It is why the meal ordering system doesn't open up until 30 days prior to departure. For SIN-TPE, its usually a beef dish, a fish dish, and some Singapore style dish(Laksa is on the menu for the majority of the year). When I flew last month, there was no lobster available for preorder!
Old Jan 22, 2017, 11:36 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
It changes every 1-2 months. It is why the meal ordering system doesn't open up until 30 days prior to departure. For SIN-TPE, its usually a beef dish, a fish dish, and some Singapore style dish(Laksa is on the menu for the majority of the year). When I flew last month, there was no lobster available for preorder!
Okay, will take a look in April. ^
Old Jan 23, 2017, 6:55 pm

Does BR offer infant or children meals?
Old Jan 23, 2017, 10:38 pm

Originally Posted by fone
Does BR offer infant or children meals?
Yes, go to special meals and scroll down.
Old Jan 25, 2017, 8:15 pm

Just got off BR35 this morning (yyz to tpe) and want to share the lobster Thermidor that I had since I'm waiting for my layover to HkG at the lounge. The lobster was very good in my opinion. But it's more for those who like something light though as the rice and veggie that went along with it were quite plain. But I think it's to compensate for the sauce that went with the lobster. I'm sharing pictures of the food and drinks I had for those who are interested.
Attached Images     
Old Jan 25, 2017, 9:43 pm

Just got off BR35 this morning (yyz to tpe) and want to share the lobster Thermidor that I had since I'm waiting for my layover to HkG at the lounge. The lobster was very good in my opinion. But it's more for those who like something light though as the rice and veggie that went along with it were quite plain. But I think it's to compensate for the sauce that went with the lobster. I'm sharing pictures of the food and drinks I had for those who are interested.
Did they finally have the APUJAN slippers and PJs or do they still have the old ones?
Old Jan 25, 2017, 11:59 pm

Did they finally have the APUJAN slippers and PJs or do they still have the old ones?
Yes. Didn't know it is something new. I have to say I hated the ones I was given the last time I flew which was a few years ago. These APUJAN ones are actually quite nice! A black fitted top with greyish colour pants (at least for women)
Attached Images   
Old Jan 26, 2017, 8:48 am

These APUJAN ones are actually quite nice!
Hard to think of another airline stepping up its game as much as BR. Constantly adding, rarely taking away perks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.