Community
Wiki Posts
Search

20k miles for free with Bosley

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2008, 7:21 pm

Programs: BA/BD Gold, UA Silver
Yes, I did notice the photos of the white guys with writing on them. I had no idea who any of those dudes were.
Old Aug 12, 2008, 8:02 pm

Programs: Delta, Hyatt-Plat, Priority Club-Plat, Hilton-Gold
Originally Posted by Andy1369
Did mine in the DC office. They were very nice and professional - the whole thing took under 30 minutes. Just waited in the waiting room, sat down and talked about my hair (no hair loss, but I do have this "birthmark"), and then the counselor took my miles # and said that it would post in 6-8 weeks. They were very friendly and made me feel comfortable.

Now, I'm echoing everyone - kinda wish I could have gotten a reciept or something, and hope I'll get 20k miles for real.
I'm going to the DC office in a few weeks. This is the one in Bethesda, correct? I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant experience.
Old Aug 12, 2008, 8:07 pm

I did mine in the Boca office. The counselor, who was extremely nice, did not ask for my frequent flyer number since it was given at the time I made the appointment. I hope I didn't do anything wrong by not giving it to him again. How long should it take for the miles to be posted?
Old Aug 12, 2008, 8:27 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, MileagePlus, SkyMiles
Yep! It's right out of the Friendship Heights metro station. Just enter the building and go to the 7th floor. It's right outside the elevator. They're very friendly people. If you get Paige as a counselor, be sure she knows you're there for the Delta promotion. She's the best!

Originally Posted by DiscoPapa
I'm going to the DC office in a few weeks. This is the one in Bethesda, correct? I'm glad to hear you had a pleasant experience.
Old Aug 12, 2008, 8:54 pm
Suspended

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by SEAUAKID
Yes, I did notice the photos of the white guys with writing on them. I had no idea who any of those dudes were.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Rogers
Old Aug 13, 2008, 8:41 am

Programs: Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, PC Gold
Originally Posted by GuyverII
Quick and easy at Dublin, OH. Young man talked with me for 20 minutes, no pressure at all.

Did anyone else notice the signed photo of Kenny Rogers, signing the photo "Thanks Bosley for your work!" or something like that?
Yes I did notice the picture!! I had to wait 40 minutes in the lobby for my appointment, but had the same experience - no pressure. He was aware of the Delta promo.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 11:18 am

I just got back from my appointment in providence - absolutely fantastic consultant - no issues, nothing. He actually gave really good advice and now I'll wait for the 20K miles to post Thanks FT, yet again!
Old Aug 13, 2008, 2:30 pm

To those that went to Beverly Hills, is there free parking provided, or validated parking? I know parking in that area could be very expensive. If so, I might go to one of the other suburbs in LA instead which are only consulting offices, and not the surgical center.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 2:58 pm

Through the years...

Just returned from my consultation. The counselor, Ms. Bryant, was professional and well-informed. There was no pressure and she was kind enough to discuss certain special concerns that I had about the procedure. She double checked to make sure that my SkyMiles number had been entered into Bosley's system and gave me her card (proof of the consultation). I also noticed the Kenny Rogers photo. Here's hoping the miles post.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 3:13 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Hmm. I made my appointment just an hour or so ago for Boston. I'll be in Mansfield that day and was going to drive up for the appointment. With a good Providence report it sounds like it'd be a better option with half the driving. Wish I had thought about it earlier.

Edit to add: No go. Providence, solely a consultation office, is only open a few days a month.

Last edited by tkey75; Aug 13, 2008 at 3:19 pm
Old Aug 13, 2008, 4:52 pm

Programs: Delta, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt
I am going to go home tonight and try to convince my full-head of hair husband to make an appointment for a consultation. Assuming that I can convince him, do you think he will be able to get an appointment at the Beverly Hills office by the 25th? Is the internet the only way to make an appointment? I assume there are no such things as emergency hair loss necessitating an immediate appointment...... (Particularly, If it's unlikely that he will get an appointment, I won't need to bring out the full array of convincing skills.)
Old Aug 13, 2008, 5:33 pm

Programs: UA, bmi, AA, CO, DL, B6, AMEX, Hertz, Most Hotels
Why Wait for your Hubby?

Originally Posted by LAtraveler
I am going to go home tonight and try to convince my full-head of hair husband to make an appointment for a consultation.
Go sign up for your own consultation!

iirc, you select a day and approximate time on the Bosley website. Aside from the wait time in the lobby, the whole experience (here in midtown nyc at least) was pretty positive.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 6:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: WWF, Appalachian Mountain Club
Originally Posted by LAtraveler
Is the internet the only way to make an appointment?
No. IMHO, calling is the much better way to make an appointment. There's a long lag time between submitting the form online and getting a response (with an actual appointment date & time). My phonecall was less then three minutes, the person was very nice and able to offer alternatives. Be sure to mention the DL promo. They know all about it and are willing to help.

Go ahead and make the appointment for him. It should make him feel really good about himself.
Old Aug 13, 2008, 8:20 pm

Programs: Delta, United, Hilton, Marriott, Hyatt
Originally Posted by bk3day
Go sign up for your own consultation!

iirc, you select a day and approximate time on the Bosley website. Aside from the wait time in the lobby, the whole experience (here in midtown nyc at least) was pretty positive.
Ok, my husband now has an appointment in the Beverly Hills office on the 23rd. Of course, in retribution, he is insisting that I join him for the appointment. He is 51 and has a full head of air that most other men would kill for. What on earth do we tell them at the appointment? Is our only possible option to tell them that we are there for the Delta miles?
Old Aug 14, 2008, 2:09 am
Suspended

Programs: DL
No hair loss at that age means that when it does start to fall out, it will be really really awful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.