Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2018, 11:04 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Originally Posted by flyerCO
AFAIK it never shows view seats, when searching for award. At least on Android version I always have to switch to paid search to view seating.
which imo is a really stupid design "feature" ... that aspect of the interface should be the same regardless of how you intend to pay for the ticket
Old Jun 22, 2018, 11:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by jrl767
which imo is a really stupid design "feature" ... that aspect of the interface should be the same regardless of how you intend to pay for the ticket
Never said there was the brightest folk designing the Delta App. These are the same folk who think up "auto checkin" but ignore features we really want.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 1:42 pm

OK how do I start a new thread.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 2:16 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by Chandler B Pckc
OK how do I start a new thread.
Go to the index page of the forum you want to post in and click on the button near the top left of the page.
Old Jun 22, 2018, 7:35 pm

Maybe this one has been reported before, but it is extremely annoying so I thought I would point it out. This has been happening since the change in the GUI.

I frequently fly YYZ-LAS on miles.

If I do a regular search for August 20th, it lists a bunch of flights. None of them are direct. If I simply sort by travel time, it tells me no flights match my criteria.

If I do flexible dates and then add "Non Stop", it now magically finds the Westjet 9:00pm direct flight that I was hoping to book.

I am always selecting "Delta and Delta Partner Airlines"

Last edited by kaw753; Jun 22, 2018 at 7:36 pm Reason: Time of flight.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 7:40 am

Programs: Hub Captive Club
Found this one last week - when booking a Delta Amex companion ticket through Delta.com I found an issue where if the companion is a minor the website won't let you book and provides an error message that states to 'call the unaccompanied minor line' for all unaccompanied minor travel and you can't proceed. If you change the companion's birthdate to make them older the message goes away and you can book the ticket. I got a gold line rep on the phone and booked and had her change the birthdate to the real one so I could lock the tickets in.

Kind of hard to be an unaccompanied minor when on the same ticket with your parent, isn't it? lol.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 5:39 am

When I checked on something with my codeshare flight on delta.com I keep getting an annoying pop up that delta.com wants to use up to 50MB on my local storage.
Using an iPhone5 and the stock browser. Has never happened to me on any page ever before. Has happened three times in the last couple of days on delta.com
Old Jun 26, 2018, 6:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by linnet
When I checked on something with my codeshare flight on delta.com I keep getting an annoying pop up that delta.com wants to use up to 50MB on my local storage.
Using an iPhone5 and the stock browser. Has never happened to me on any page ever before. Has happened three times in the last couple of days on delta.com
I've never seen that before but I have had the app display a message that its out of memory and then quit.
Old Jun 26, 2018, 6:41 am

I would totally get it if I was on the app. But I was on the website trying to figure out what was going on with a small mishap transferring my secure passenger /API data to Delta. Later Again for some details (I over plan

I think I downloaded the app after the first pop up but it was not in use at the time
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:17 am

Programs: Delta PM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Platinum
How are all three of these advertised as 'LOWEST FARE'?

Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:27 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Looks like all cost the amount of $$$.
Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:45 am

Originally Posted by TomMM
Looks like all cost the amount of $$$.
Earlier flight in the day, same $ cost but doesn't have the lowest fare tag.

Old Jul 3, 2018, 10:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Maybe time to move to another airline. One that can ge labels right!
Old Jul 4, 2018, 5:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
A route with little/no competition. SBN is never cheap and is all CRJ. Note those looks like NY fares, meaning last seat availability. How soon are looking to fly?
Old Jul 4, 2018, 11:10 am

Originally Posted by flyerCO
A route with little/no competition. SBN is never cheap and is all CRJ. Note those looks like NY fares, meaning last seat availability. How soon are looking to fly?
This is for a flight nearly two months away, but it is for a football weekend. Cash fares are at Q and L fare buckets. It's not about the price though, its that three distinctly different prices get tagged as the same 'lowest price'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.