Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2019, 5:41 pm

Programs: DL Diamond 2MM, AA ExPlt
I have called an emailed on this issue and get canned “thanks for your loyalty” responses.... given all the carts and credits have expiration dates imposed by Delta, I think it unacceptable that I can not view or manage them.
Old Feb 15, 2019, 1:27 pm

Programs: AA EXP, DL Platinum, and assorted hotel loyalty schemes.
Here's a new bug that I just experienced on the app and website:
All of my miles and segments for flights earlier this week had posted to my account. I went into my account this afternoon to check on a trip I have on Monday and all of the miles and segments from this week had been removed from my account. The reason code that the Delta.com displayed was "Still processing - should complete within 24 hours." Of course, it was showing that message 24 hours after everything had posted and then was removed. Currently on hold with a CSR who is stumped by this as well.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 7:57 am

Originally Posted by MEABFlyer
Here's a new bug that I just experienced on the app and website:
All of my miles and segments for flights earlier this week had posted to my account. I went into my account this afternoon to check on a trip I have on Monday and all of the miles and segments from this week had been removed from my account. The reason code that the Delta.com displayed was "Still processing - should complete within 24 hours." Of course, it was showing that message 24 hours after everything had posted and then was removed. Currently on hold with a CSR who is stumped by this as well.
Update: everything magically reappeared this morning.
Old Feb 16, 2019, 10:18 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by MEABFlyer
Update: everything magically reappeared this morning.
This isn't uncommon -- were any of them on tickets that got reissued for any reason? Last time this happened to me flyerCO said a reissue causes the entire ticket to be reposted from scratch even if there were segments that had already been posted previously.
Old Feb 17, 2019, 6:48 am

Yes, one of the segments was reticketed. That must have been it.
Old Feb 18, 2019, 6:16 pm

Programs: DL PM 0.5MM, Hyatt Globalist, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat, Marriott Gold, Avis PC, National EE, Hertz PC
Is the delta site down right now? Can't log in.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 1:06 pm

Programs: BA
Using miles, when I search JFK-EZE and GIG-JFK individually it shows availability for nonstop flight (the former on AR and the latter on DL), but when I search as a multi-city itinerary it doesn't show the AR flight. Is this a bug or something? It works ok with cash search.
Old Mar 4, 2019, 3:05 pm

Contact information for Passenger A and Passenger B for an upcoming flight are switched and I can't change them. Well, I can, but it doesn't save the change. I'm sure I can call Delta, but why should I have to?
Old Mar 4, 2019, 7:08 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonrs Diamond
Roundtrip booked for F on outbound and Main cabin on return.
Decided to change return flight to earlier date.
Hit the red CHANGE button when reviewing my itinerary. Selected only the return flight and entered the new date.
Chose my new return flight and proceeded to click through and complete the change.

Was a little surprised I received a credit but clicked through because I was in a rush.
No, I wasn't lucky getting a credit.
The system went and re-booked my outbound in the same class as my new return flight and issued me a refund.

So be careful using the website to make a change if your entire itinerary is not in the same class of service.
Old Mar 12, 2019, 7:15 am
Formerly known as scootr29

Irregular SkyMile activity in my account. Showing I flew DTW - IAD and CLT - JFK yesterday when in reality I flew GSP -DTW and DTW - PHX.

Anyone else seeing this today?
Old Mar 18, 2019, 12:32 pm

Is Deltas Website working OK??? I tried searching for flights 330 days out (Feb12, 2020)...the website lets me select that date, then will say invalid date...

Last edited by OKImready; Mar 18, 2019 at 1:06 pm
Old Mar 18, 2019, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Does it work when searching 329 days oht?
Old Mar 18, 2019, 12:42 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, HHonrs Diamond
The last two times I have booked flight 2222 LAX to ATL on a Sunday AM, I also get alerts from the app to check in and status updates for the same flight on Monday AM.

The bug is likely in the software when the same flight number leaves twice from the same city but less than 24 hours apart. On Sunday it leaves at 745am. On Monday it leaves at 615am.
Old Mar 19, 2019, 11:16 am

OK, here is another "issue"..... Searching for a one way award using SM on Virgin Australia Metal...(LAX -BNE) using DL's website....OK , DL's website says 40k miles on Nonstop Flight VA8 for Feb12, 2020.....(EF also says award is available)..... I , select it, go to purchase, enter all info, even select seats, go to finish and pay , website "says" that fare has just sold out, select another flight......... I even called Delta, agent says that flight isn't available to book with "miles".... Yet even 6 hours later, DL's website is showing it available for 40K miles.... still get same result on Website 6 hours later....
Old Mar 19, 2019, 3:57 pm

Programs: Delta DM, AA EXP, SPG Plat, Hyatt Globalist
Thumbs down New Website Experience

I received a mild update to the way Delta.com looks and operates today. The color scheme for Basic, Main, Comfort + and First now matches the airport branding with the first bar being red.

Unfortunately, flexible dates search and advance search doesn't work as well anymore. Advanced search only lets you choose between refundable / non refundable fares and experience type and no longer lets you choose the exact fare class.

Further, looking at seat maps doesn't bring up a pop up window but rather (slowly) takes you to a whole new page. When browsing the seat map, it asked me if I'm the traveling passenger, which is frankly totally irrelevant at that stage as I'm just browsing seats. Then there is no way to go back other than hitting an X button, but that takes you to the top of the search results and not where you were. So I was looking at LGA-ATL flights in the 4 to 6pm time frame, and it took me back to 9am flights, then I had to scroll down to see more flights and then scroll down again to see the time frame I was looking at.

Overall this was a horrible experience for anyone who is a power user of Delta.com. The Diamond line is not aware of any update to the website and talked to me like I'm crazy for not being able to select the exact fare class I wanted.

Note: This was using Chrome. I switched to IE and got the old site with the ability to select exact fare class.

Would just note to Delta.com people reading this that overall the new site just doesn't work -- doesn't have the same functionality, and takes way longer to browse. Thumbs down in a major major way.

Last edited by EchoVictor; Mar 19, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.