Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2018, 11:02 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
Did a SDS for a flight today. Both my original and standby flights show in the website but in the app I can only see the confirmed flight. After I clear standby, I only see the original flights in both the app and the website.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 10:14 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
Thumbs down really stupid mechanization

using the full website to check flight status for options for my son's delayed flight (DTW-CVG; looking at CMH/DAY/SDF/LEX) ... when I click the "book this flight" button, the system brings up the basic booking screen pre-populated with my home airport, not the city pair I'm actually looking at
Old Aug 22, 2018, 4:55 pm

Programs: AA ExPl, DL PM, UA Silver, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, probably some others
Anyone else having trouble logging in on the new version of the site? Old site works fine. New site says "Whoops! Please enter valid login credentials to continue," even though I'm entering in the same credentials that work on the old site. DL twitter says that it's a known issue.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 5:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by steveholt
Anyone else having trouble logging in on the new version of the site? Old site works fine. New site says "Whoops! Please enter valid login credentials to continue," even though I'm entering in the same credentials that work on the old site. DL twitter says that it's a known issue.
There's a lengthy thread dedicated to this specific issue.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 6:55 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by steveholt
There was a sub discussion as part of a more generic discussion about the new site:

Did Delta Just Overhaul Their Website Again?

tldr try deleting all your delta.com cookies.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 8:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Zorak
There was a sub discussion as part of a more generic discussion about the new site:

Did Delta Just Overhaul Their Website Again?

tldr try deleting all your delta.com cookies.
There's this specific thread

Delta.com login issues
Old Aug 25, 2018, 10:07 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Tried to look at flight schedules for an upcoming trip in November since we all know if you just use the book trip, you don't get all the options possibly available.

Input information--get a reroute to the route map. Before anyone asks the route--CHS-LAS. Why is the website worthless SO often (I know that's a rhetorical question since we all know DL cheaped out on IT). Pathetic.
Old Sep 15, 2018, 11:18 am

Programs: MR, HH, DL, ALK
incorrect mileage redemption award calendar values

It seems like there are multiple invalid award calendar values displayed for SEA - EZE searching combinations of 7 to 12 day trips in April 2019 in Delta One. Speaking with an agent, I was told that the 188,000 mile offerings are actually Main Cabin. The website clearly has the "Show Best Fares For" Delta One listed. What gives?

Old Sep 24, 2018, 1:35 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold, UA Silver
Calendar not working?

I haven't been able to get the 5 week calendar to work in over a month. It times out every time. Anyone going through the same issues? Cleared cookies, incognito mode, etc. no change.
Old Sep 25, 2018, 2:06 pm
Formerly known as scootr29

Originally Posted by tmontemb
I haven't been able to get the 5 week calendar to work in over a month. It times out every time. Anyone going through the same issues? Cleared cookies, incognito mode, etc. no change.
Yep been happening to me for months and months....it is almost like Delta does not want you to use your SkyMiles....hmmmmmm

I get this message...."Oh no! We're sorry, but there are not enough seats available on this flight to complete your booking. Please try selecting the flexible date option to continue your search.#101767A"

And then on the same screen I get this message "Please note that all award/mileage searches will now be directed to the Flexible Date view of results."

What is some frustrating is the flexible date option is no where to be found...the box to check is not there. So you have to go back to the homepage and start all over again.

Delta sucks right now

Last edited by SSF556; Sep 25, 2018 at 2:12 pm
Old Sep 25, 2018, 4:55 pm

Programs: DL Diamond
Are people able to check in right now? I got the e-mail to check in, T-24, but the website is clearly having some issues. I can't log in, and it has no record of my reservation. Anyone else?
Old Sep 25, 2018, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I’m unable to log in on the app or using Chrome. Forgot password doesn’t work, either.

Even when I log into my AMEX account, it says that my Skymiles total is unavailable. Never saw that before.

Bruce

Last edited by bdschobel; Sep 25, 2018 at 5:31 pm Reason: More information
Old Sep 25, 2018, 6:31 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by bdschobel
I’m unable to log in on the app or using Chrome. Forgot password doesn’t work, either.

Even when I log into my AMEX account, it says that my Skymiles total is unavailable. Never saw that before.

Bruce
There is some kind of large scale system outage going on:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...cations-2.html
Old Sep 30, 2018, 10:54 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond, FB Plat
Interesting one: If you have a delta flight, be it either Delta metal or actually booked through delta.com, but don't use your skymiles number (as I credit my Flyingblue) it keeps "forgetting" my trips. I properly get push notifications upon changes, check in notices, etc. But I always have to re-enter PNR and my name to lookup my flight when logged in. Both in the app and on the website.
Old Oct 1, 2018, 3:28 pm

Programs: DL Skymiles, AF/KL Flying Blue
Originally Posted by Wunk
Interesting one: If you have a delta flight, be it either Delta metal or actually booked through delta.com, but don't use your skymiles number (as I credit my Flyingblue) it keeps "forgetting" my trips. I properly get push notifications upon changes, check in notices, etc. But I always have to re-enter PNR and my name to lookup my flight when logged in. Both in the app and on the website.
To confirm - this was a Delta-booked flight, not a AF/KL-booked flight, right? I have the same thing going on with a DL-DL-KL itinerary right now. I happened to get perhaps the most helpful, chipper, and upbeat Delta agent ever on the phone a few weeks ago when I was trying to get the ticket reissued properly after a schedule change. He seemed to think that the flight wasn't saving properly until my Delta trips because the name that the ticket was booked under with KLM FlyingBlue ([First] [Last]) was different than the name on my Skymiles account ([First] [Middle] [Last]). He was going to try to correct it so that it would stick in my trips, but he was concerned that what he was going to do could cause other issues for me later on. I thanked him for even looking at it, but told him not to worry about it - it was a minor inconvenience at best, not something I was actually worried about.

Interestingly enough, it's only Delta.com where I have this issue. It always shows up under my trips on the app. Can't explain that one...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.