Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: Delta PM, 1MM
Problems searching by fare class

When searching for flights on delta.com on the advanced search page I cannot change the Basic Economy designation in the Search By section at the bottom of the page. If I try to change either of the two options (Show Best Fares For or Fare Class) the box goes blank and I cannot return it to the Basic Economy designation. If I then Click on Find Flights I get an error message saying that no results were found for my search. If I don’t try to change the fare class and go to the flexible date page I can change the cabin choice but there is no way to select a specific fare class (e.g., K fare).

Sorry if this has already been addressed. I did a search of this thread and couldn’t find anything.
Old May 22, 2018, 4:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
while the app works fine, I have a similar issue using Safari on iPhone ... the "Search By" buttons and dropdowns don't work, and the "Sort By" dropdowns don't work on the search results

what's worse is the "Oh no!" at the start of the red error message .... just the facts, please; the rest of it is fine ... "We're sorry, but there was a problem processing your request. If the problem persists, please call Delta Reservations at 800-221-1212. #100800R "

Last edited by jrl767; May 22, 2018 at 4:15 pm
Old May 29, 2018, 7:45 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Marriott Gold Elite
777 Narrow Body?

Can someone please explain to me what is happening here?

Old May 29, 2018, 7:50 am
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
If i had to guess, I'd say, Delta's superior IT not being able to recognize a partner's aircraft type that they don't have themselves.
Old May 29, 2018, 7:55 am

Programs: Delta Diamond; Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by davetravels
If i had to guess, I'd say, Delta's superior IT not being able to recognize a partner's aircraft type that they don't have themselves.
Delta doesn't fly 773s themselves? Just the 772ERs?

I think this is a new "feature" for them... I have a flight on a KLM Dream Liner and when I go into the seat selection it lists the aircraft as an A330. Pretty shoddy if you ask me,
Old May 29, 2018, 8:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL 1 million, AA 1 mil, HH lapsed Diamond, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by SecurityTheaterFanClubPresident
Delta doesn't fly 773s themselves? Just the 772ERs?
And the 77Ls, the 777-200LR.
Old May 29, 2018, 8:53 am

Programs: Bellevue Lifetime Premiere Mega Elite Supreme
Just curious -- what is the newest / best of the 777s?

I'm on a 200LR to Sydney in a couple of weeks.
Old May 29, 2018, 9:32 am
pvn
Suspended

Programs: Starbucks Green Card
I don't think any 772 or 77L are being produced any more (other than the freighter). All current orders are for the 77W (300ER).
TheHorta likes this.
Old May 29, 2018, 9:34 am

Programs: DL DM+(segs)/MM, UA Ag, Hilton DM, Marriott Ti (life Pt), TSA Opt-out Platinum
Or the partner not identifying the aircraft to DL properly.
Old May 29, 2018, 9:52 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
Oh man, can't wait to try out those 3-3 seats on a 777 in economy!
davetravels likes this.
Old May 29, 2018, 10:01 am

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by SecurityTheaterFanClubPresident
I have a flight on a KLM Dream Liner and when I go into the seat selection it lists the aircraft as an A330. Pretty shoddy if you ask me,
Ya, It kinda makes'ya wonder how the pilots can find their destinations! . . . . .

Or, are they navigating by the stars?

Old May 29, 2018, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Or, are they navigating by the stars?
That's more like dead reckoning. You need one of these for celestial navigation.
davetravels likes this.
Old May 29, 2018, 11:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Well if the aircraft type is a 757 as the seat map indicates, I guess you’ll get fuel stops in HNL and Fiji along the way!
Old May 29, 2018, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MR Titanium/LTP, Hilton Diamond
What class of service are you supposed to be in?

Your screenshot says First Class but also has you in what is actually a PE row on the VA 77W.

And no, DL does not fly the 77W and even if they did it's irrelevant since it would be in a different configuration (e.g., DL A330 seat map vs. AF A330 seat map)
Old May 29, 2018, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by Duke787
What class of service are you supposed to be in?

Your screenshot says First Class but also has you in what is actually a PE row on the VA 77W.
On the Delta mobile app, when you're scrolling up and down the seat map, the class of service showing at the top changes as you scroll up and down. As you move up and down the map. Note the class of service changing at the top, even though I'm in Comfort Plus.

I deleted my pics because they looked very strange, but, the info I posted here is correct.

Basically, as you scroll up and down the seat map. it shows the class of service you're VIEWING - not necessarily the class you're seated in.

Last edited by davetravels; May 29, 2018 at 12:27 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.