Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2017, 12:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
I also SDC pretty often, but not on October 11. Those flights never changed since I bought the ticket. Anyway, everything worked out fine just 36 hours or so after flying.

Bruce
Old Oct 17, 2017, 8:14 am

Programs: DL DM, Marriott Titanium
Not sure where else to post this and haven't seen it covered yet:

For the last couple of weeks I have not been able to see open seats in Discomfort+ once cross-graded. The most recent offender was yesterday's return trip on a last minute booking. Cleared to SU shortly after booking an underlying H fare. All C+ seats assigned were middles. The seating charts for both flights (MD-88 and 717) showed full. At the gate of the first flight a window on the 2 seat side was open and someone cleared into that, I asked at the gate of the second flight and there were two aisles which were available. Anyone else seeing this?
Old Oct 20, 2017, 1:16 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
I think I’ve seen this elsewhere but I’m on the first leg of an RY/RUC Trip and I’m in F on an A319 and its showing zone as SKY. On the second leg it’s PREM
Attached Images  
Old Oct 20, 2017, 2:38 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
To add insult to injury, the GA at BOS A2 initially denied me boarding with F because my ticket said SKY and I had to go to secondary agent at counter to confirm I was in F and to let me board.
Old Nov 14, 2017, 9:03 pm

What happened to the chart that broke down MQM earnings by fare?

This page: https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us
Old Nov 14, 2017, 10:38 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by caburrito
What happened to the chart that broke down MQM earnings by fare?

This page: https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...&ct=clnk&gl=us
The information appears to be here, and no longer listed as a chart:

https://www.delta.com/content/www/en...o-qualify.html

"Discounted First, Delta Premium Select, Business, and Premium Main Cabin tickets (P, A, G, C, D, I, Z, Y, and B fares) are eligible for a 50% MQM bonus."

Aside: holy CRJ the new site design is awful.

http://adventurega.me/bootstrap/
Old Nov 15, 2017, 6:51 am

I just want to be able to buy a flight?

Seems like that should be basic, but having tried a lot of times on several different browsers it appears Delta is no longer interested in selling flights. Every time I get to the Review and Pay screen the thing bombs out. C'mon Delta that's the BASICS of your business!
Old Nov 15, 2017, 7:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Orange County Commuter
I just want to be able to buy a flight?

Seems like that should be basic, but having tried a lot of times on several different browsers it appears Delta is no longer interested in selling flights. Every time I get to the Review and Pay screen the thing bombs out. C'mon Delta that's the BASICS of your business!
Award?
Old Nov 15, 2017, 10:52 am

Originally Posted by flyerCO
Award?
I was buying one award and one cash. Neither would sell.

About an hour ago the problem fixed itself and I was able to purchase both!
Old Nov 15, 2017, 1:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Same here.

Bruce
Old Dec 4, 2017, 7:13 am

Am I the only person who logs and gets notified their next trip was one that you thought you cancelled? It freaks me out to see something that! But when I go look at my trips it's not a 'Real' reservation! Bizarre!
" "
Old Dec 4, 2017, 4:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
nope, it's happened to me several times ... along with check-in notifications for the cancelled flights
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:29 pm

Programs: DL DM & 1MM, HH Diamond, Amtrak Select
Anyone having trouble logging into their account? I can't get in via the Web or the app this afternoon. Nothing urgent -- just checking SM/MQM balances after a flight this morning -- but if it's not happening generally I probably need to check it out.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:31 pm
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by Yucca
Anyone having trouble logging into their account? I can't get in via the Web or the app this afternoon. Nothing urgent -- just checking SM/MQM balances after a flight this morning -- but if it's not happening generally I probably need to check it out.
There are apparently some tech issues due to weather:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...-7-2017-a.html

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delt...-8-2017-a.html
Yucca likes this.
Old Dec 7, 2017, 5:42 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist;Bonvoy Lifetime Titan ; Hilton DIA (amex); AA Plat
yes, no joy getting in, same issue

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.