Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Delta.com Bug Reporting: The Official Master Thread

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2023, 3:39 pm

Programs: Delta Plat
Either there is a bug with the meal selection or Delta is calling me fat. I do admit I have a eating problem.
Old May 10, 2023, 8:33 pm

Programs: DL 4MM; DM
Every time I see a post in this thread, I think how lucky we were to have DeltaWebDev here to answer/comment on our questions/duscussions...I miss him/her.

Last edited by BamaGirl; May 11, 2023 at 2:12 pm
Old May 11, 2023, 9:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by J0lt_C0la
When I'm logged into Delta's site (desktop, not mobile, haven't checked if the same issue exists on mobile), when I try to go to My Skymiles (https://www.delta.com/acctactvty/myskymiles.action), I get unceremoniously redirected to the home page. Is this a "me problem" or a Delta problem?
They significantly changed the My Skymiles page recently and I believe this is a common problem (also happened to me). The only way I found to fix it was to clear my browser cookies for delta.com and then it started working again.
Minnyappleus likes this.
Old May 28, 2023, 12:15 pm

My Trips Not Linking

When logged into Delta, using Safari 16.5, and going to "My Trips", then trying to click on "upcoming trips", the Delta link will not recognize the click

I then tried Firefox, and everything works as it is supposed to. Using my iphone, I can get my trips with it as well.

I cleared all the Delta history/cookies from my MAC desktop, and still no go with safari. Rebooted computer multiple times. Still no go.

I'm kind of at a loss with any next steps , even though I do have some work arounds to access the information needed , but would like to resolve it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Old May 29, 2023, 2:02 pm

Programs: DL DM MM, Hyatt LT Globalist, SPG Gold, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
Having the same issue.

Sometimes I can get to he list of trips but when I try to click on the trip or 'details' nothing happens.
Also on a Max using Safari 16.5. Doesn't seem to be an issue in Chrome.

Originally Posted by hsvflyer
When logged into Delta, using Safari 16.5, and going to "My Trips", then trying to click on "upcoming trips", the Delta link will not recognize the click

I then tried Firefox, and everything works as it is supposed to. Using my iphone, I can get my trips with it as well.

I cleared all the Delta history/cookies from my MAC desktop, and still no go with safari. Rebooted computer multiple times. Still no go.

I'm kind of at a loss with any next steps , even though I do have some work arounds to access the information needed , but would like to resolve it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Old Jun 18, 2023, 7:39 am

Programs: Delta DM (3 MM) ; Sky Club (Lifetime)
Initial outbound segment (SEA-SLC) of a 3 leg trip does not appear on either website or app when signed in to account...
Details: Domestic flights, departure 3 weeks out, paid with credit card over 2 weeks ago, RUC is (supposedly) wait listed.

Various, and (unsurprisingly) inconsistent responses from Diamond desk.
Should I be worried, or just (as always) frustrated with Delta's IT?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.