Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Celebrity Sightings on DL Flights

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2014, 9:36 pm

Programs: Delta PM, Marriott Plat, Hertz Pres
Originally Posted by flyerCO
Currently flying on board DL995 LAX-JFK. Stevie Wonder sitting in 4B, relative/friend/hired help in 4C, and me in 4D.
Flew behind him and his crew tonight JFK-LAX, him in 6C, his friends in A/B. I was in 7C
Old Oct 9, 2014, 7:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Marriott 5+ BadgeAccor Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVPG, DL KM, Bee Six, Bonvoy Plat, Avis PC, Natl Exec, Greyhound Road Rewards Z"L
Saw on Instagram that Mitt Romney flew SLC-LAX either today or yesterday evening.

-J.
Old Oct 12, 2014, 9:36 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Saw 2 Chainz and 4 of his homies in A17 SkyClub last night. And then again up in FC with me ATL-MSP last night (one of them was my seatmate)

He was performing at a concert at Myth in St. Paul, MN Saturday night.

All of them were quite pleasant, all DM's and MM's, and the FAs took very good care of them and they told me they always fly DL all around the world as they do live in the ATL area.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 1:15 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Gold,Hertz President's Circle, AMEX Delta Reserve, GE/NEXUS
Saw Chevy Chase in the C37 SC in Atlanta on the evening of 10/10. He was actually in front of me when we were ordering drinks and sitting at the table directly across from me after we sat down. I had no idea it was him until someone went up to him and asked him for an autograph. (I was exhausted and oblivious to my surroundings!!)

He left the SC and came back after he received another notification his flight was delayed. He jokingly asked the bartender if they served breakfast and if they had a place for him to sleep.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 2:32 pm

Location: Minneapolis, formerly the shores of Lake Minnetonka
Programs: DL PM (and KM)
Originally Posted by HatAndJacket
Last Thursday afternoon I was flying on a CRJ from ATL to HPN and Shaqiulle O'neal was seated in 1B... how he fit on a CRJ I do not have a clue
That would have been a sight. I'm about 6'3 and I can't even stand up on a CRJ.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 2:32 pm

Programs: DL PM. 1MM
Originally Posted by andretti43
Saw Chevy Chase in the C37 SC in Atlanta on the evening of 10/10. He was actually in front of me when we were ordering drinks and sitting at the table directly across from me after we sat down. I had no idea it was him until someone went up to him and asked him for an autograph. (I was exhausted and oblivious to my surroundings!!)

He left the SC and came back after he received another notification his flight was delayed. He jokingly asked the bartender if they served breakfast and if they had a place for him to sleep.
Nice to hear a positive report on Mr. Chase. Very talented Actor though I have heard he can be tough to work with on set.

Perhaps he was able to enjoy the new food offerings in the SC. Updated oatmeal. Score!!
Old Oct 13, 2014, 3:14 pm

Programs: DL PM, HH Gold,Hertz President's Circle, AMEX Delta Reserve, GE/NEXUS
Originally Posted by mridley2
Nice to hear a positive report on Mr. Chase. Very talented Actor though I have heard he can be tough to work with on set.

Perhaps he was able to enjoy the new food offerings in the SC. Updated oatmeal. Score!!
Mr. Chase enjoyed the red wine offerings from the luxury bar!
Old Oct 13, 2014, 4:13 pm

Programs: Delta PM, United Silver, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, National Exec Elite
August 12th I saw Sebestain Bach get off a Rochester to MSP flight next to my GFK to MSP flight. He was really cool when I started to talk with him. Being a fan of his Skid Row and now solo days it was cool.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 4:54 pm

Programs: Delta DM; *A FO. UG since(1/1/15): 11/14
Originally Posted by sspontak
Hermain Cain was in the D LGA Sky Club yesterday. You couldn't miss him in his cowboy hat. He was friendly and a gentlemen. It was an honor to talk with him even though it was brief.^
Can you explain why it was an honor? He's a person, just like you. Now if he had flown especially to meet you, I would consider it an honor, but just some casual talk in a SC?

(not saying this to be nasty or anything, just trying to understand)
Old Oct 13, 2014, 7:29 pm

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by andretti43

They are filming a remake of Vacation in Atlanta...Rusty Griswold apparently emerged from puberty as Ed Helms.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 10:06 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
I've got you all beat.... I... saw.... FLAVA FLAVE!! Oh yes! I was upgraded (as usual) to first class, and who should sit two rows in front of me? Thats right... Freakin Flave Flave in the flesh. I could not believe my luck. How many people have this privilege in their lifetime? He had to walk in the aisle side ways because the big clock he was wearing would not fit through. When he sat down the clock sat in his lap and he could not see over it. He summoned a flight attendant over and asked if she could lock his clock up somewhere safe. She did not know who he was and said no. She said he would have to stow it in the above compartment. He said "Aint nobody got time for that!" and then laughed. He was just joking with her. He is a very friendly guy.
Old Oct 13, 2014, 11:36 pm

Programs: UA MM / LT Gold (LT UC), DL SM, AA PLT (AC), OZ, KE; GE and Korean SES (like GE); Marriott Gold
I sat next to Mike from "American Pickers", Detroit to BNA Saturday evening
I thought Mike Wolf just drove the M-B van . Frank wasn't with him? BTW, they changed the name of the program to just "The Pickers" for some reason.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 11:36 am

Programs: DL DM, National EE, Hertz PC, IHG PL, Bonvoy Amb
Originally Posted by readywhenyouare
I've got you all beat.... I... saw.... FLAVA FLAVE!! Oh yes! I was upgraded (as usual) to first class, and who should sit two rows in front of me? Thats right... Freakin Flave Flave in the flesh. I could not believe my luck. How many people have this privilege in their lifetime? He had to walk in the aisle side ways because the big clock he was wearing would not fit through. When he sat down the clock sat in his lap and he could not see over it. He summoned a flight attendant over and asked if she could lock his clock up somewhere safe. She did not know who he was and said no. She said he would have to stow it in the above compartment. He said "Aint nobody got time for that!" and then laughed. He was just joking with her. He is a very friendly guy.
Flava Flave has been mentioned at least twice in this thread. So you don't have us ALL beat
Old Oct 14, 2014, 4:16 pm

Programs: DELTA Skymiles:GOLD
Rick Harrison of Pawn Star fame on his cell walking into sky priority area of T4 at JFK.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 4:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta SkySponge ExtraAbsorbent, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by MarkCron
Flava Flave has been mentioned at least twice in this thread. So you don't have us ALL beat
That wasn't actually me. I forgot to log out of FT on my sister's pc and apparently she had a little fun with you guys last night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.