Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New Delta Safety Video w/Deltalina Cameo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Delta Safety Video w/Deltalina Cameo

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2013, 2:49 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Originally Posted by jzweighaft
I thought I heard something about them removing the fly button scene from the video or something? Every time I've seen it so far (so far on a 73Y and 2*75X) it had it at the end.
Originally Posted by skidv25
They are removing it, but DL is just fairly slow at loading the videos.
What was in the "fly button" scene?
Old Jan 17, 2013, 6:12 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by MS02113
What was in the "fly button" scene?
At the very end of the video it shows a button labeled "fly" and a hand pushing it. Apparently some pilots thought it trivialized their job.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 8:45 pm

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
Originally Posted by skidv25
They are removing it, but DL is just fairly slow at loading the videos. Since the new video debuted, I have had 8 flights with video screens to play the safety video, yet I have only seen the new video once. The one time I did see it, it was without the fly button.
I believe each video type is shown only on that aircraft type.
Old Oct 12, 2013, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SkyClub Lifer
Originally Posted by SeaClay007
The "No Chainsaw Juggling" placard made me spit out my coffee and I wasn't even drinking any.
Hadn't been on Delta for a while, and loved this. If Delta has a store, they should sell that placard. My workplace needs some new safety signs...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.