Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles
Reload this Page >

New Delta Safety Video w/Deltalina Cameo

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Delta Safety Video w/Deltalina Cameo

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2012, 10:34 am

Programs: Newly minted free agent; MR LT(!)TE, HH SE, BA SECM, DL MM, UA PS, 2V Fanboi, CBP GE
Originally Posted by FlyDeltaJets87
I did not like the new safety video. I felt they found the female version of Ben Stein to do the safety video.
It would have been funnier if Ben Stein did the new safety videos! Especially if he did the finger wag and added his awkward smile!
Old Nov 8, 2012, 4:41 pm

Programs: DL GM, SPG Gold, Marriott Silver
Thanks to the YouTube links a couple posts up, just watched these. Loved them, my favorite scenes were the classic Deltalina finger wag and the tiny roll aboard and bonsai tree underneath the seats. My kids loved them too. A quality effort!
Old Nov 9, 2012, 12:58 am

Programs: AA PLT (fmr EXP), UA SLV, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Plat Premier (LTG), IHG Gold, National Exec Elite
Thanks for the links! Loved the cameo and thought overall it was pretty well done.
Old Nov 9, 2012, 6:39 pm

Programs: DL DM, HH Gold, SPG Gold, Hyatt Plat
On DL753 DTW-SFO now, and they ran the new video live. First time I've seen it, and same for many of the FAs. One of them, Mary, really got a kick out of it, and turns out she was in the old NWA safety video. She laughed that Deltalina had replaced her, but I jokingly consoled her that Deltalina is now the one being replaced
Old Nov 10, 2012, 7:57 am

Programs: Formally TPAbound/Delta Diamond 1MM/Hilton Diamond/Marriott Silver/Priority Club Gold
OMG I'm cracking up! Can you find Abraham Lincoln?

I've watched the safety videos 1 & 2. LOL! Can you find Abraham Lincoln and two left feet in the video?

Old Nov 10, 2012, 3:23 pm

Programs: DL FO, KM, & 1.7MM; UA nothing; HH♦; National EE
Originally Posted by babe11
I've watched the safety videos 1 & 2. LOL! Can you find Abraham Lincoln and two left feet in the video?

Yes...
Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:39 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/MM, DL GM, UA Platinum, HH DIA, Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Grrr. Upcoming flights this weekend and the first is a 757 (ex-Northwest, no IFE) and the second an MD-88. It's not fair!
Old Nov 12, 2012, 9:58 am

Programs: DL DM 3 MM AA PLAT HH Lifetime Diamond Marriott Plat AMB lifetime titanium Hertz PC
I like the new videos. At least They have made one thing better.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 3:49 pm

Programs: Delta: Platinum Hilton: Gold Marriott: Platinum Priority Points: Plat
Had the video on a 757 from LAX to DTW the other day. I also was upgraded as a Platinum with a L fare and so were 3 people behind me. I am 100% for LAX inbound and outbound flights!
Old Nov 13, 2012, 8:37 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, BA Bronze, Various Hotels
LHR-JFK, JFK-IST, and AMS-JFK this weekend were all the older video...
Old Nov 13, 2012, 9:02 am

Programs: Delta PM, Delta Reserve, Amex Plat, Bonvoy Gold, Hilton Diamond, Starbucks Gold ;)
Had the video ATL-DCA on a 757 last night. Had it this morning in DCA-SLC another 757.

People in coach sure did laugh last night at the video.

As a video producer I think the timing is off and their jokes are just ehh.
It's creative, just not funny.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 9:16 am

Programs: DL - DM, Charter KM; Marriott Ambassador
Old video ATL-BOG-ATL last week. Will let you know next week if they've swapped in the new videos.

Last edited by MichaelKade; Nov 13, 2012 at 9:23 am
Old Nov 13, 2012, 4:14 pm

New Delta Safety Video

Just saw the new Delta Safety Video...I'm thinking Oscar...Best short Film Category. The guy with the typewirter had me laughing out loud. Also enjoyed the guy with the pipe followed by a brief cameo by Deltalina.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 4:35 pm

Programs: DL SM, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Avis First
Agreed. Apparently there are multiple versions. This past weekend I noticed the new video: SEA-SLC the gent placed a typewriter under the seat in front of him. MSP-SFO, he placed an accordion. How many version are there, I wonder?

I enjoyed watching the flight attendants and the PAX watch the new videos ... it made for a fun beginning to the flight.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 4:41 pm

Programs: DL 1MM Annual Silver,AS 100K 22-24, AS 75K 15-21
More posting of this.... here...
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta...-cameo-16.html

Sadly, Air New Zealand beat Delta to the punch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBlRbrB_Gnc

Jiburi

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.