FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delta Air Lines | SkyMiles (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles-665/)
-   -   New Delta Safety Video w/Deltalina Cameo (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/delta-air-lines-skymiles/1403083-new-delta-safety-video-w-deltalina-cameo.html)

apwessen Apr 23, 2012 2:52 pm

New DL Safety Video

Overheard from a flight attendant today that the DL Safety Video was redone and the new one will begin airing on June 1st. It now features a male flight attendant.

RIP Deltalina.

Canarsie Apr 23, 2012 3:01 pm

Originally Posted by apwessen (Post 18447843)
Overheard from a flight attendant today that the DL Safety Video was redone and the new one will begin airing on June 1st. It now features a male flight attendant.

RIP Deltalina.

I can confirm that it is true, as I have known about it for almost a month — and that Katherine Lee is slated to have a cameo appearance in the new safety video for Delta Air Lines.

pdisme Apr 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Guess I can go back to ignoring the safety demonstration then; I only watch it now for the smoking is noooot allowed part lol.

Crazyhotelguy Apr 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by apwessen (Post 18447843)

RIP Deltalina.

I hope he is cute....:)

pbiflyer Apr 23, 2012 3:27 pm

That does it. I am switching airlines. :p

azeckel Apr 23, 2012 3:40 pm

They couldn't find a ham sandwich to star in it?

BobH Apr 23, 2012 4:29 pm

Capital One is going to have to come up with a new ad...... think the last seconds of the war speech one.

<lol>

Bob H

kuhlguy Apr 23, 2012 4:40 pm

please tell me this means they might do away with RA little bit .........

if i have to hear about "as a big global airline" or the fact that he gets to sit at CE's desk everyday I'm going to scream.

GRALISTAIR Apr 23, 2012 4:44 pm

:(ahhrrr sigh

StayingHomeIsBetter Apr 23, 2012 4:46 pm

Originally Posted by kuhlguy (Post 18448537)
please tell me this means they might do away with RA little bit .........

if i have to hear about "as a big global airline" or the fact that he gets to sit at CE's desk everyday I'm going to scream.

Actually, RA is doing the whole video... complete with a finger wag and a twinkling tooth.

Now, try to sleep tonight.

:D

DeltaFan4Now Apr 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy (Post 18447958)
I hope he is cute....:)

Amen, sister! :D

Throw Down Your Leavy Screens Apr 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter (Post 18448566)
Actually, RA is doing the whole video... complete with a finger wag and a twinkling tooth.

"Yew cain't smoke, Ahm so sorry."

"Smokin'.....ain't (finger wag) allowed."

And the piece de resistance:

"At Delta, our first priority is your safety. So to show the same level of commitment to Delta that founder C.E. Woolman -- and I sit at his desk every day -- did, I'm going to do the video."

Delta 764 Apr 23, 2012 6:00 pm

What aircraft type is this new safety video on? I know the current one is on a 75X. The one before the current one was on a regular 752, and the one before that one was on a 77E.

Canarsie Apr 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Originally Posted by Delta 764 (Post 18448881)
What aircraft type is this new safety video on? I know the current one is on a 75X. The one before the current one was on a regular 752, and the one before that one was on a 77E.

What I saw was three seats on each side of the aircraft, so I would have to assume it is once again on a Boeing 757 aircraft.

I am not sure of which variation or model specifically...

Crazyhotelguy Apr 23, 2012 6:03 pm

Originally Posted by StayingHomeIsBetter (Post 18448566)

Does he try to buckle himself into that desk he is so proud of???