Wiki Posts
Search

Delta picked me up in a Porsche

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:36 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Kryptonium Medallion, National Executive
Originally Posted by Crazyhotelguy
+1 ^

In fact, Crazyhotelguy did such an exceptional job of researching that link and looking after the FT family, I think I'm going to start a new thread to thank him.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:38 am

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
How fun!
Old Dec 26, 2011, 10:50 am

Wait a minute - you mean they don't do this for new FOs as well? I'm looking forward to the future FO award of DL staff picking up FO's luggage at baggage claim and hiding it until they achieve GM status.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 11:37 am

Programs: United Premier 1K, Marriott Platinum, Frontier, Delta, Hertz Gold, National Emerald Club
very cool. They should treat their DMs well. Sounds like DL is actually raising the bar here. I'm surprised but happy for ya!
Old Dec 26, 2011, 12:46 pm

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by plagwate
+1 ^

In fact, Crazyhotelguy did such an exceptional job of researching that link and looking after the FT family, I think I'm going to start a new thread to thank him.
That's so nice of you!!! But really not necessary
Old Dec 26, 2011, 3:39 pm

Programs: DL-Kryptonium (DM+); HH-Diamond, SPG-Gold
If Christmas wishes came true...

.....I'd be very surprised and extremely delighted if I saw a Porsche outside the plane window when we pulled into the gate. Don't think I've seen domestic connections enjoying this perk unless they were tight.

We're in the air now traveling SDF to LGA via the ATL. Oh well, at least we may have time for a Chik-Fil-A stop at A10. Arriving in T and leaving from B, so it's "on the way."
Old Dec 26, 2011, 3:58 pm

Programs: DL DM. Marriott Plat. Hyatt DM.
It was a very pleasant surprise. ATL was very busy, but most importantly, Mrs. JPCAG does not travel very much and was quite stressed. The little trip around the tarmac and to our gate made her very happy.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 4:15 pm

Programs: DL: 2MM/DM Marriott: LT Platinum
Originally Posted by nypdLieu
Congrats.. nice, join the club. Did you get the Magical 'Delta + Porche' team pin?
No PIN - just got a business card for the elite service team.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 5:38 pm

Programs: Fallen DL DM (PM) 2MM
Heads up Porche team -- I'm arriving tomorrow evening (no bagage) and would like a ride to the MARTA station...
Old Dec 26, 2011, 8:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist & Ambassador: China

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by shukar
Got the treatment today! Nice! Apparently there are eight porsches that are being driven about by four folks from Premier (or Elite) Customer Support Team. The initial term with Porsche is one year. Also asked about possibility of Meet and Greet in ATL and was told to expect it when new terminal opens up.
Maybe sell 1-2 and fix the award calendar?
Old Jan 13, 2012, 8:39 am

Programs: DL DM MM; HH Diamond; Starwood Plat, Lifetime Gold; Hertz President's Circle
I got the Porsche experience yesterday upon arrival into ATL. Was a nice surprise to see the man standing in the jetway holding a sign with my name on it. I didn't see the Porsche when we pulled into the gate as I was in 2C. Very cool experience, I could get used to this! ^
Old Jan 13, 2012, 2:47 pm

Programs: DL DM/MM, UA 1K, AA Exp, HH Dia, WOH Glob, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, NA EE, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by wjudge
I got the Porsche experience yesterday upon arrival into ATL. Was a nice surprise to see the man standing in the jetway holding a sign with my name on it. I didn't see the Porsche when we pulled into the gate as I was in 2C. Very cool experience, I could get used to this! ^
Pix?
Old Jan 15, 2012, 3:00 am

Programs: UA Premier 1K, DL Platinum Medallion, AF Platinum, Hyatt Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Another pic, from the aircraft window. Picked 3 pax on a friday night BOS-ATL docked at the E gates.
Old Jan 15, 2012, 3:21 am

Originally Posted by Arthur Randolph
Another pic, from the aircraft window. Picked 3 pax on a friday night BOS-ATL docked at the E gates.
And I'm guessing you weren't one of them?
Old Jan 15, 2012, 6:17 am
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by wjudge
congrats and welcome to the magical Porche club.

I've got a connecting flight in ATL on 1/17. Should be arriving into A or B concourse and departing out of E. I'm a prime candidate for my 2nd porche pick-up

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.