US Bank Flexperks credit cards
U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Gold American Express® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card

U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Select+ American Express® Card
__________________________________________________ _________

Flexperks FAQ: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/rewardsRedemption.do

application page: http://www.flexperks.com/credit/welc...w&lang=en&exp=

Flexperks Real-Time Rewards Confirmed Merchants:

Flexperks listed examples: "United, American, British Airways, Emirates, JetBlue, Southwest, Delta, Sun Country", however BEWARE that "non U.S. merchants" are not supposed to work (i.e. British Airway & Emirates). Supervisor has said that this list hasn't been updated to exclude non-US airlines. Note that it will be difficult to get any transactions covered if Real-time Rewards do not work automatically.

Airlines:
  • American Airlines
  • Delta
  • Southwest
  • Sun Country
  • United Airlines

Lodging:

Other:
  • Uber
Print Wikipost

U.S. Bank FlexPerks

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2015, 7:30 am

I wanted to come back here and chime in with an answer to my own question. This way others have a reference. This is regarding how to confirm whether you successfully enrolled in auto payments.

The way to check is to let a statement balance post and then call up and listen to the automated account information. After it tells you your last statement balance, it will tell you the date and amount that your automated payment is set up for (assuming it is set up).
Old Feb 14, 2015, 2:41 pm

Called today to cancel. Was offered no retention bonus. I wouldn't have taken it anyway. I found this card to have a very elusive rewards program, which served only as a waste of time. I ended up redeeming my points for cash. Less than 1% overall, as they only redeem in increments of 5000. Good riddance, Flexperks.

Last edited by GarlicFlyer; Feb 14, 2015 at 2:55 pm
Old Feb 14, 2015, 4:15 pm

Programs: Amtrak Select Plus, Marriott Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by GarlicFlyer
Called today to cancel. Was offered no retention bonus. I wouldn't have taken it anyway. I found this card to have a very elusive rewards program, which served only as a waste of time. I ended up redeeming my points for cash. Less than 1% overall, as they only redeem in increments of 5000. Good riddance, Flexperks.
You'll be much happier without them. Worst credit card I've ever had. I was with them for years (was part of the transition from the NWA card), paid my balance in full every month and on time, have a very high credit score, and yet they offered no retention bonus (I wouldn't have taken it, either.). Good riddance indeed!
Old Feb 17, 2015, 8:08 pm

Originally Posted by medellinfein
What is the FlexPerks cancellation policy...are you just SOL if cancelling?
anyone know?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 2:07 pm

Only had this card 3 months and I'm already done with them. My AT&T cell bill won't give me the double points they are saying its classified as Monthly Summary Telephone Charges and my 3x points on donations to my church are showing as business services so they refuse to help even though they can see where the charges are originating from. If this were Chase they'd have thrown me the points no matter what.

First opportunity I get I'm cashing in on a flight and dumping them and never going back. Stay away from this card.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 8:15 am

I had a question on the application process. I froze ida and ars before applying. I received pending when I applied. Is it better to wait 7-10 for a decision or call the recon line? I currently have the visa version (converted from another us bank card a couple years) and was applying for the Amex version.
Old Feb 25, 2015, 10:24 pm

Originally Posted by Slick540
Only had this card 3 months and I'm already done with them. My AT&T cell bill won't give me the double points they are saying its classified as Monthly Summary Telephone Charges and my 3x points on donations to my church are showing as business services so they refuse to help even though they can see where the charges are originating from. If this were Chase they'd have thrown me the points no matter what.

First opportunity I get I'm cashing in on a flight and dumping them and never going back. Stay away from this card.
Religious institutions don't count towards charities. The MCC codes that count are listed somewhere in the TOS.

Check flexperks promos, I got "spend $1100, get 3500 points" starting March 1st.
Old Feb 26, 2015, 9:32 am

Help! I made a mistake, canceled my flex perks business card thinking I had 3 years to use the points. Now my points are not redeemable. Can anything be done to revive the points?
Old Feb 27, 2015, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by sound48
I had a question on the application process. I froze ida and ars before applying. I received pending when I applied. Is it better to wait 7-10 for a decision or call the recon line? I currently have the visa version (converted from another us bank card a couple years) and was applying for the Amex version.
When I applied, I got the 7-10 days also. I got impatient so I called and got approved. My app got flagged due to too many cc apps. I would just call ^
Old Feb 27, 2015, 5:11 pm

Programs: whatever comes with CCs
Originally Posted by medellinfein
What is the FlexPerks cancellation policy...are you just SOL if cancelling?
well, you get to keep the travel credit that united will give you but you have to pay the change fees. $300 in my case for intl travel.

I got lucky once as there was a schedule change. So i called to cancel and my points were redeposited
Old Feb 27, 2015, 9:04 pm

Programs: Delta silver, HH silver, IHG platinum, SPG gold, AMEX platinum
Originally Posted by sea_flyer_17
This blog post claims they were able to call-in and pay overage above points with credit card; anyone else have luck with this? I've not used flex perks on flights before over a dollar or two, so this would really open up options for us.

http://rapidtravelchai.boardingarea....ank-flexperks/
Bumping this good question. Anyone had any luck with this?
Old Mar 11, 2015, 1:33 am

Programs: AAdvantage Plat+, FoundersCard, Amex Plat, TR Diamond, Marriott Gold, Wyndham Dia, HH Gold, Hertz 5*
Is there a way to book a flexperks award flight with one coach segment and one first class? I have a flight coming up (on Alaska) that's $302 in coach but only $380 if I book one of the legs in First, so I'm hoping to do that for 20K points, but can't figure out how...

Possible?
Old Mar 11, 2015, 2:25 am

Programs: UA 1K, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Sixt Plat, Marriott Gold, HH Silver
Originally Posted by huge
Is there a way to book a flexperks award flight with one coach segment and one first class? I have a flight coming up (on Alaska) that's $302 in coach but only $380 if I book one of the legs in First, so I'm hoping to do that for 20K points, but can't figure out how...

Possible?
You have to call in and have an agent do it for you. This will cost you the $25 phone agent fee.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 5:52 am

Plex Perks is not one of my favorite cards, but with the frequent bonus offers I find it worth it to keep. There seems to be an offer every quarter or so.
Old Mar 11, 2015, 8:44 pm

Anybody receives 500 Flexpoints from the FamDoo promotion?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.