Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2017, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Sept., 2023, 75K miles after $5K spend. LINK: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/

check business card application status: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...NERID=BUSINESS

Benefits guide: https://static.barclaycardus.com/ser...BAR-7809-0.pdf

Reconsideration phone # 1-866-710-2688 or 866-408-4064

Print Wikipost

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2021, 2:32 am

Programs: FlyingBlue (Platinum); AA (Executive Plat); BAEC (Silver), SPG (Platinum); Hilton (Diamond)
Have found my application process for this card exhausting.

Upon application received a message that they would need additional details to finalize. After waiting a few days with no call, called in and was told I was declined; asked if they received all the "extra details" they needed and the agent wasn't sure. Asked for reconsideration and told that based on my answers they could now approve the card, but that additional details were needed by the business department. Transferred....stuck on hold for 45 minutes before being disconnected. Called back the next day, transferred, sat on hold for 30 minutes. When the call was answered the rep asked for a few minutes to review my file....5 minutes later comes back on and says no additional information necessary and that I should hear something in the next 72 hours.
Old Aug 14, 2021, 11:36 pm

I am trying to login and I get this error. Anyone in the same shoes?
"Sorry, website access is not currently available for this account. Please contact Customer Care."
Old Aug 15, 2021, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
I am trying to login and I get this error. Anyone in the same shoes?
"Sorry, website access is not currently available for this account. Please contact Customer Care."
Here’s why:

Originally Posted by mia
It appears this card will be managed from a different URL, with a different user interface, beginning 8.15.2021: https://barclays.us/servicing
Naturally, I can’t get the new site to load.
Old Aug 15, 2021, 6:47 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Start at this page: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/

If you already have (or had) other Barclays cards just login to see if the Aviator Business card has been added. Otherwise, click: Set up online access

In my case, the business card had been linked to a dormant Username with no current personal card accounts. The information about our employee cards is missing. An error message is displayed when I try to access the Payments module. I cannot be sure, but I think our bank account information and recurring payment instructions are lost. Online statements are gone.
beltway and sdsearch like this.

Last edited by mia; Aug 15, 2021 at 6:55 am
Old Aug 15, 2021, 7:16 am

[nope]

Last edited by beltway; Apr 26, 2024 at 5:11 pm Reason: ibjoel
Old Aug 17, 2021, 12:37 am

Any luck with payment? The new interface has many errors...When I reach payment section, I get a weird error
Old Aug 17, 2021, 7:17 am

Programs: AA (Exec Plat), ANA (Plat), Club Carlson (Gld), Hilton (Diamond), IHG (Plat), SPG (Gld)
Originally Posted by good_boy_1234
Any luck with payment? The new interface has many errors...When I reach payment section, I get a weird error
I have had no luck with payments either. I get all of the errors as others mentioned from trying to setup alerts to viewing statements where none are listed, etc. However, what is even more frustrating is that the mailer said you would need to setup automatic payments as they would be removed during the transition to the new website, however, it never made mention that future scheduled payments would need to be transferred. So I setup a payment for after the transition date of August 15, 2021 but prior to my payment due date and now I can't tell whether it will be processed. I obviously don't want to have the bill paid twice.

This transition has been nothing but a debacle and definitely not ready for primetime. Even better, I just called them to see what is going on and they have a recorded message that the conversion is taking longer than expected and that everything should be transitioned by August 18, 2021 at 9AM EST. However, phone customer service will not be available during until Wednesday, August 18, 2021. Sounds like no one at Barclays has access to customers account information. LOL. What a pathetic transition.
Old Aug 17, 2021, 7:42 am

[nil]

Last edited by beltway; Apr 26, 2024 at 4:42 pm Reason: IBJoel
Old Aug 21, 2021, 2:06 pm

So I finally got approved and received my cards, but couldn't get them activated via phone due to their "transition." Tried to do it online, but only got an error message. Called Wednesday after 9am and the new message said to wait until 11am on Thursday. Decided to wait on hold for the "Lost/Stolen Card" person and he tried to activate my card, but also got an error. Told me to call back. Called back on Friday, went right into the queue, decided to do the callback thing. About 7 hours later I got a call back from someone who was just helping out but couldn't help get my cards activated. Told me to call back. Tried again today and the lady tried and tried to activate, but no avail. Said she needed to escalate, but that required a transfer...she told me the queue was over 4 hours long.

I finally said screw it and tried to use the card - success! And it shows my AU card as activated, but still shows a message that my card was not. SMH
Old Aug 23, 2021, 5:22 am

[zap]

Last edited by beltway; Apr 26, 2024 at 4:43 pm Reason: Aye Bee (j)Hole
Old Aug 28, 2021, 11:42 pm

Miles for purchases not credited

Made some purchases last month and paid off balance before the end of the billing cycle (so the balance on the new statement was 0). No miles were credited and spend information for new purchases made and paid before the end of the billing cycle was not transferred to AA.

Is this supposed to be like this? I thought miles would post soon after statement closes (even if the balance was 0). Has anyone experienced this before? When miles are likely to post?
Old Aug 29, 2021, 12:05 am

Originally Posted by jktraveler
Made some purchases last month and paid off balance before the end of the billing cycle (so the balance on the new statement was 0). No miles were credited and spend information for new purchases made and paid before the end of the billing cycle was not transferred to AA.

Is this supposed to be like this? I thought miles would post soon after statement closes (even if the balance was 0). Has anyone experienced this before? When miles are likely to post?
If I understand the issue and remember correctly, CC spend posts to your AA account around the 10th of the month. If your billing cycle ends after that you will have to wait until the following month for it to post, but it will be back dated to your statement closing date.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 2:15 am

Originally Posted by mxracer95
If I understand the issue and remember correctly, CC spend posts to your AA account around the 10th of the month. If your billing cycle ends after that you will have to wait until the following month for it to post, but it will be back dated to your statement closing date.
Purchases were made at the end of July and statement closed on August 22.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 10:37 am

Originally Posted by jktraveler
Purchases were made at the end of July and statement closed on August 22.
So you should see it post to AA on Sept 10 or 11.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by mxracer95
So you should see it post to AA on Sept 10 or 11.
thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.