Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Dec 30, 2017, 6:11 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: philemer
Sept., 2023, 75K miles after $5K spend. LINK: https://cards.barclaycardus.com/bank...ss-mastercard/

check business card application status: https://www.barclaycardus.com/apply/...NERID=BUSINESS

Benefits guide: https://static.barclaycardus.com/ser...BAR-7809-0.pdf

Reconsideration phone # 1-866-710-2688 or 866-408-4064

Print Wikipost

Barclays AAdvantage Aviator BUSINESS card (applications suspended October 2023)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2022, 9:26 am

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
A related question... can I have 2 of the same cards at the same time for the same business? I got my first one a couple of months ago and was contemplating applying ro another one. I don't see any place on their WEB site that says I can't.
Thanks
Old Sep 5, 2022, 12:38 pm
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Originally Posted by pkerr
I don't see any place on their WEB site that says I can't.
Bonus AAdvantage® Miles
You will receive 60,000 bonus AAdvantage® miles after spending $2,000 on Net Purchases within the first 90 days of your Account open date. This one-time bonus AAdvantage® miles offer is valid for new accounts only. Existing accounts, and previous cardmembers with accounts closed in the past 24 months may not be eligible for this offer. The bonus miles will be reflected on the billing statement in which you have qualified to earn the bonus. Please allow 4-6 weeks for bonus AAdvantage® miles to be deposited into your AAdvantage® Account after the qualifying purchase(s) have posted to your Account. This is a limited-time offer and may be canceled at any time without notice.
https://www.barclaycardus.com/applyc...Cs.jsp?tc44853
Old Sep 5, 2022, 5:43 pm

Thanks for that!
Old Sep 5, 2022, 5:47 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Jetblue Plus
From the sound of it best is to open, the personal AA aviator card and 1 business card. Then go to the citi route persona and business card to get Max points
Old Sep 5, 2022, 6:22 pm

Regarding the $95 credit for the Barclay card...
I sent them a PM and here was their response.
"We are sorry to hear that you have not received your statement credit and would be happy to provide further direction in regards to your inquiry. Upon review of your account, we show that you have met the requirements to earn the $95.00 statement credit. Regrettably, we have identified an issue that prevented the statement credit from posting to your AAdvantage® Aviator® World Elite Business Mastercard®.
We are pleased to inform you that the $95.00 statement credit will appear on your next billing statement and you will be able to view the credit online in XXXX business days."
Old Sep 5, 2022, 10:01 pm

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
Regarding the $95 credit for the Barclay card...
I sent them a PM and here was their response.
"We are sorry to hear that you have not received your statement credit and would be happy to provide further direction in regards to your inquiry. Upon review of your account, we show that you have met the requirements to earn the $95.00 statement credit. Regrettably, we have identified an issue that prevented the statement credit from posting to your AAdvantage® Aviator® World Elite Business Mastercard®.
We are pleased to inform you that the $95.00 statement credit will appear on your next billing statement and you will be able to view the credit online in XXXX business days."
How/who did you PM? I've called twice and been told it will take 60 days to review even though they can see I should have received it.
Old Sep 6, 2022, 7:44 am

Originally Posted by estnet
How/who did you PM? I've called twice and been told it will take 60 days to review even though they can see I should have received it.
I just sent a message via the WEB site after logging into my account.
estnet likes this.
Old Sep 13, 2022, 10:03 am

Anyone know if you can product change the AA business card to the Wyndham business card?
Old Sep 23, 2022, 1:36 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
I just sent a message via the WEB site after logging into my account.
How long did it take them to respond to your secure message? I sent them one more than 24 hours ago but I still have not received anything back. I am possibly spoiled. I am used to Amex's live chat system and Chase's secure messaging where they get back to you usually within 12 hours.
Old Sep 23, 2022, 1:39 pm

Originally Posted by happychic
How long did it take them to respond to your secure message? I sent them one more than 24 hours ago but I still have not received anything back. I am possibly spoiled. I am used to Amex's live chat system and Chase's secure messaging where they get back to you usually within 12 hours.
I think it was next day, possibly 2.
Old Sep 23, 2022, 2:06 pm

Programs: Wyndham Diamond
I think it was next day, possibly 2.
Thank you.
Old Oct 10, 2022, 12:08 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by akm
... will the employee card show up on emplyee's personal credit report?
Does anyone know the answer?
Old Oct 17, 2022, 9:12 pm

Programs: IHG Platinum
Applied on October 17 early am and application status went pending. Got a missed call from (302) 300 - 3664 and haven't called back yet. I just checked my application status stating that I have been approved. I suppose there is no need to call Barclays back?
Old Oct 20, 2022, 1:18 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, UA Silver, Hertz 5*
Have a large insurance payment coming up and considering getting this card to meet some of the minimum spend. No previous history with Barclays. However, my credit report is open but wife's is frozen after a hacked bank account. Does anyone know which bureau Barclays will pull from so that I only need to unfreeze one of them as against all?
Old Oct 20, 2022, 2:30 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, AA Gold, FB Gold, ITA Volare Executive
Originally Posted by crazyhorse
Have a large insurance payment coming up and considering getting this card to meet some of the minimum spend. No previous history with Barclays. However, my credit report is open but wife's is frozen after a hacked bank account. Does anyone know which bureau Barclays will pull from so that I only need to unfreeze one of them as against all?
TransUnion is your safe bet here.
crazyhorse likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.