Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9, 2017, 4:59 pm

Programs: Navy A-4 Skyhawk, B727 FE/FO, S80 FO, B757/767 FO, B737 CA
Originally Posted by Happy
Did you use the same Club Carlson membership number on the business card application?

In the past US bank / Club Carlson do not allow more than one CC attached to the Club Carlson account. Wonder is the restriction lifted now.
Happy, I just got an email (another one) congratulating me on my new biz card and it shows the last 4 of the card but, also, the last 4 of my Club Carlson account and at least those four are the same as my current account. So, maybe the restriction you mention is gone or I'm an exception. Hopefully, it's gone.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 6:32 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
I think I may be a couple steps ahead of you folks, so will share what I have found...

I applied for the CC business card in late August. At the time, I had (and still have) my old personal USB CC card. I used my existing CC membership number during the app for the business card.

I got the "You will be notified in 7-10 days" message". About 3-4 days after I applied, I logged in to my USBank account and noticed a second account was there - yea, approval. All good.

I did find an odd minor wrinkle as I started working on the minimum spending...

Online at my USB account, it showed both accounts (my old, still-open and still-active CC personal account, plus the new business card account). But the numbers for spending on the new business account were wrong - it always showed a zero balance, and zero as last statement, current statement. But my available credit was counting down as my spending went up - the only way I could see what my balance was to subtract my available credit from my credit line. I initially chalked this up to a USB IT glitch, and figured it would work itself out soon enough. 2 months went by. I met the minimum spend quickly. I got two paper statements at the close of each statement cycle...one was labeled "THIS IS NOT A BILL" and then 2 days later I'd get the actual bill (the numbers on each were the same). Apparently, one of these is a statement for the "overall account" (which has a separate account number) and one for the credit card (which has the same number that's embossed on the card). OK, I figured I can live with duplicate bills.

Worth noting...
Then after about 2 months, I got a duplicate Club Carlson membership card, with another welcome package, in the postal mail. That seemed odd - I had my original Club Carlson membership card handy, I didn't see any reason for another but shrugged it off.

I kept checking my Club Carlson points balance, and did not see points for either my spend on the business card, nor the initial signup bonus. Hmm. Remember, you get a slug of points for your first spend, then the balance after you meet minimum spend. I saw none of these points. At first I figured they must just be slow to post. But after 3 statements like this, I figured I should give them a call, since the US Bank website appeared to have some disconnect (always showing a zero balance), maybe the points were disconnected, too.

Recall that I used the same CC membership number when I signed up.

I took a closer look at the second CC membership card - it had a different membership number. Oooooooo...

I called US Bank. They informed me that if you have both cards, you need a separate US Bank login for each. I set up a new/separate login for the business card, and voila, it showed my correct balance. The USBank technician told me that yes, you will be able to see your business account when you log in to your personal account, but the numbers won't be correct and you won't be able to do anything (pay it, etc.) via the personal log-in...so you must use the business login for the business account. OK.

I also spoke to Club Carlson. They said I needed - you guessed it - a separate login for the business card account. I set one up, and yes, there were all the points I was expecting for the initial spend, bonus spend, and ongoing spend. Oh kay.

I was told that I should be able to transfer Club Carlson points between my personal and business accounts freely, although I have not tried to do that yet.

As an aside, my spouse had a different experience, so YMMV...she had the personal card, with some points in her CC account. She closed her USB personal card last winter, then this past spring she opened the business account, using her same CC membership number. She never got a second CC membership card, and her personal logins for both USB and CC continued to work just fine for the business card, no separate logins were needed...so exactly how they manage (or don't) the two cards may depend on whether you have one open or not at the time you get the second/business card - or it may just be random.

Anyway, that's what I think I know based on very recent experience. Hope the above is helpful to someone.

Cheers.
Superorb and StartinSanDiego like this.
Old Nov 9, 2017, 10:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Boraxo
Downgraded to a no fee card after the program was gutted. Never found any use for the (now expired) free room certs that I received as comp (US ones were useless and Euro one useless for family of 4).

Still have 135k orphan points sitting in my account! Maybe someday I will have occasion to stay at a Radisson Blu in Europe though was not impressed with the London Waterloo property.
The apology cert good anywhere we used it at Sydney. the Radisson hotel and suites at Darling Harbor. The hotel is an apartment type hotel. We like it more than the Radisson Blu in CBD (old and smallish room albeit it has a lounge and often Gold gets access too.)

We used the US free night at Radisson SEA in Sept when we had to overnight at SEA. Still have another domestic cert that expires next March. Will probably just use it as a weekend trip from home at a Country Inn.

Dont know how old are your kids as a family of 4, but a friend's approach for stays at European Radisson should help. He booked the standard award room online Then he emailed the hotel to explain his situation and asked if the hotel could help to accommodate. Almost always the hotels would offer some solutions, sometimes a much bigger room with additional points that is not available for online booking, sometimes is a free upgrade to a much bigger room. His most recent experience was with the Radisson at Helsinki near the pier where the St. Pertersburg ferry docks. It is a perfect location for them because they take advantage of the 72 hours no visa visit via the St. Petersburg ferry. The hotel emailed back to tell him he would be upgraded to their newly rennovated double king bed room at no charge.

We stayed at Park Plaza County Hall in 2016, the smaller one across street from the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge. We booked the family suite but I emailed the hotel requesting a street-facing room versus courtyard facing room. They upgraded us to executive suite. Now they changed the name Suite to Studio on their website. The family suite changed name to Studio and Executive suite changed to Executive Studio - they are not a true Studio, nor true Suite. There are 2 rooms, a bed room and a living room, separated by a wall almost the length of the room, and connected by a corridor with a counter where there are the tea kettle / coffee maker etc are located and there is an overhang cupboard for cups, plates etc. It even has a microwave.
The difference between the 2 types is just the "view" of the room, inner facing or street facing. Executive Studio facing street, has great view of the London skyline with all the landmark buildings, and overlooks the Waterloo tracks. Quite nice view from dusk till dark.
We cannot be happier with the set up of the suite. One of our better stays in London. We like this Park Plaza and the Staybridge of IHG Group at Vauxhall. Staybridge is a true Studio, smaller than Park Plaza County Hall, on a quiet residential street and next to a community park. Walk thru the park you are at Vauxhall station.
Boraxo likes this.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 6:24 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
We had the same room type at county hall, but paid cash because the cert could only be applied to a lower cat room. The living room was possibly the smallest room of the trip, even smaller than the HIX Windsor standard rooms.

Now to be fair we had spectacular 20th floor view of the Thames, Big Ben, London Eye ^ and the location was great (nice Starbucks nearby as well as a short walk to many good restaurants). But would not have worked with older children.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by nwflyboy
I think I may be a couple steps ahead of you folks, so will share what I have found...

I applied for the CC business card in late August. At the time, I had (and still have) my old personal USB CC card. I used my existing CC membership number during the app for the business card.

I got the "You will be notified in 7-10 days" message". About 3-4 days after I applied, I logged in to my USBank account and noticed a second account was there - yea, approval. All good.

I did find an odd minor wrinkle as I started working on the minimum spending...

Online at my USB account, it showed both accounts (my old, still-open and still-active CC personal account, plus the new business card account). But the numbers for spending on the new business account were wrong - it always showed a zero balance, and zero as last statement, current statement. But my available credit was counting down as my spending went up - the only way I could see what my balance was to subtract my available credit from my credit line. I initially chalked this up to a USB IT glitch, and figured it would work itself out soon enough. 2 months went by. I met the minimum spend quickly. I got two paper statements at the close of each statement cycle...one was labeled "THIS IS NOT A BILL" and then 2 days later I'd get the actual bill (the numbers on each were the same). Apparently, one of these is a statement for the "overall account" (which has a separate account number) and one for the credit card (which has the same number that's embossed on the card). OK, I figured I can live with duplicate bills.

Worth noting...
Then after about 2 months, I got a duplicate Club Carlson membership card, with another welcome package, in the postal mail. That seemed odd - I had my original Club Carlson membership card handy, I didn't see any reason for another but shrugged it off.

I kept checking my Club Carlson points balance, and did not see points for either my spend on the business card, nor the initial signup bonus. Hmm. Remember, you get a slug of points for your first spend, then the balance after you meet minimum spend. I saw none of these points. At first I figured they must just be slow to post. But after 3 statements like this, I figured I should give them a call, since the US Bank website appeared to have some disconnect (always showing a zero balance), maybe the points were disconnected, too.

Recall that I used the same CC membership number when I signed up.

I took a closer look at the second CC membership card - it had a different membership number. Oooooooo...

I called US Bank. They informed me that if you have both cards, you need a separate US Bank login for each. I set up a new/separate login for the business card, and voila, it showed my correct balance. The USBank technician told me that yes, you will be able to see your business account when you log in to your personal account, but the numbers won't be correct and you won't be able to do anything (pay it, etc.) via the personal log-in...so you must use the business login for the business account. OK.

I also spoke to Club Carlson. They said I needed - you guessed it - a separate login for the business card account. I set one up, and yes, there were all the points I was expecting for the initial spend, bonus spend, and ongoing spend. Oh kay.

I was told that I should be able to transfer Club Carlson points between my personal and business accounts freely, although I have not tried to do that yet.

As an aside, my spouse had a different experience, so YMMV...she had the personal card, with some points in her CC account. She closed her USB personal card last winter, then this past spring she opened the business account, using her same CC membership number. She never got a second CC membership card, and her personal logins for both USB and CC continued to work just fine for the business card, no separate logins were needed...so exactly how they manage (or don't) the two cards may depend on whether you have one open or not at the time you get the second/business card - or it may just be random.

Anyway, that's what I think I know based on very recent experience. Hope the above is helpful to someone.

Cheers.
Thanks for posting the details.

What you described is EXACTLY what has been in the past - so things have not changed at all - one still has 2 Club Carlson accounts, one for each CC.
You can indeed freely transfer points between personal and business accounts, as well as between spousal accounts. It can be done via an email request or by phone call. I did the transfers between spousal accounts a few times in the past, just emailing the CS dept and they handled it fairly quickly. An odd system but that is what it is.

I also remember reading about the business card has the Overall account and the actual activity account (the physical card). That part is not unique to US Bank - Chase is the same way, so as Citi. The only difference is, you do not need a separate log in for the "activity account" in either Chase or Citi case - both the "Overall" account and the "Activity" account can be seen on the same site, same screen. In Chase case, you always go to the "All Account xxxx" to see the real activities. In Citi case, it is fairly similar to US Bank set up - the "Overall" account has a different number IIRC and it is more or less like a dummy account. The "employee" account is where the activities are shown.

So how did you make payments on the first billing cycles when you did not now you needed to have a separate log in for the "real deal" of the business account?

As for the available credit - US Bank NEVER shows any available limit on the personal Club Carlson card in our cases. I have to look at the paper statement to see how much my CL is. Online it is a big fat ZERO.

PS
I think I might spend some time going back to the beginning months of the thread and read up how the business card accounts work - both at US Bank site and at Club Carlson side.
Old Nov 10, 2017, 8:57 pm

Programs: Northwest, United
So how did you make payments on the first billing cycles when you did not know you needed to have a separate log in for the "real deal" of the business account?
I simply waited for the paper statements to arrive in the postal mail. I wrote a check to USB for the balance and went down to a local USB branch, handed them the statement stub and my check. They accepted the payment and gave me a receipt. Old school and simple.

I like setting up online payments for most of my CCs but in this case it was no big deal as there's a USB branch nearby.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 9:18 am

Thanks for posting the details.

I also remember reading about the business card has the Overall account and the actual activity account (the physical card). That part is not unique to US Bank - Chase is the same way, so as Citi. The only difference is, you do not need a separate log in for the "activity account" in either Chase or Citi case - both the "Overall" account and the "Activity" account can be seen on the same site, same screen. In Chase case, you always go to the "All Account xxxx" to see the real activities. In Citi case, it is fairly similar to US Bank set up - the "Overall" account has a different number IIRC and it is more or less like a dummy account. The "employee" account is where the activities are shown.

So how did you make payments on the first billing cycles when you did not now you needed to have a separate log in for the "real deal" of the business account?

As for the available credit - US Bank NEVER shows any available limit on the personal Club Carlson card in our cases. I have to look at the paper statement to see how much my CL is. Online it is a big fat ZERO.

PS
I think I might spend some time going back to the beginning months of the thread and read up how the business card accounts work - both at US Bank site and at Club Carlson side.
Just got my first CC Bus card in the mail. USB added it to my online page, right underneath my personal card, some days ago. I made my first purchase with it yesterday. Just checked and that charge is showing when I log into the same page I use to see my personal card charges. So I have no idea what this separate logins for different types of cards is all about. I did have to do that with Citi some years ago, who wouldn't let me put my HH cards on the same page as my AA cards, but they were all personal cards. But USB put both of my cards on the same page before they even told me I had been approved.

I do however see only the $17,000 credit line for the Bus card, and not zero for the personal card, but this: - where the credit line should be, even though it is also $17,000.

Paying my USB cards is simple. I either buy gift cards with my CC card, and turn those into a MO, and take the MO to my local USB branch to make a payment. Or I pay it online from my WF checking account, as I do with most of my ccs. BTW virtually all of my charges on my various USB cards for years now have been MS.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by RobertHanson
Just got my first CC Bus card in the mail. USB added it to my online page, right underneath my personal card, some days ago. I made my first purchase with it yesterday. Just checked and that charge is showing when I log into the same page I use to see my personal card charges. So I have no idea what this separate logins for different types of cards is all about. I did have to do that with Citi some years ago, who wouldn't let me put my HH cards on the same page as my AA cards, but they were all personal cards. But USB put both of my cards on the same page before they even told me I had been approved.

I do however see only the $17,000 credit line for the Bus card, and not zero for the personal card, but this: - where the credit line should be, even though it is also $17,000.

Paying my USB cards is simple. I either buy gift cards with my CC card, and turn those into a MO, and take the MO to my local USB branch to make a payment. Or I pay it online from my WF checking account, as I do with most of my ccs. BTW virtually all of my charges on my various USB cards for years now have been MS.
My experience is almost exactly the same. Even the same credit line. One other difference that I noticed between the 2 cards in the account (besides the pers not showing the CL) is that my personal shows 'rewards' in a box on the left side, but the biz does not. Not sure if that is because I don't have any rewards on the card yet.
Old Nov 11, 2017, 4:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Right now I have not received my business card but the account is showing online, listed underneath the personal card. The personal card shows ZERO for the credit line while the business card shows 10K. Also, personal card description is Club Carlson Personal Premier, while the Business card description is just Business Credit Card. There is not even a Club Carlson associated with it. My understanding is, there is ONLY ONE VERSION on the Business Card. Why it does not at least show as "Club Carlson Business" ?

USB has no presence in South Florida. It only has an ATM location in Palm Beach for "Private Client" office - apparently it is a wealth management unit.

I pay the personal card online at USB site despite when I first got it, the US Bank phone reps told me that was NOT possible when I did not have an US Bank banking relationship.

I do notice one thing - on the Pay Account screen, ONLY the personal card is listed for online payment. The business card is NOT listed in the drop down menu of "Select To Account"! This is bothersome. I dont know if I have to set up a separate log in in order to enable online payment function... especially eventually I dont plan to keep the personal card when anniversary in Dec rolls in as I dont see the need to pay $75 for 40K points anniversary bonus that dont show up until March! The business card would take the void with lower fee and bigger bonus.

Can always set up bill pay with my bank accounts but I always prefer a PULL method than a PUSH method when it comes to pay the CCs.

Will report back once I receive the physical card and start using it.

Last edited by Happy; Nov 11, 2017 at 4:43 pm
Old Nov 11, 2017, 5:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Boraxo
We had the same room type at county hall, but paid cash because the cert could only be applied to a lower cat room. The living room was possibly the smallest room of the trip, even smaller than the HIX Windsor standard rooms.

Now to be fair we had spectacular 20th floor view of the Thames, Big Ben, London Eye ^ and the location was great (nice Starbucks nearby as well as a short walk to many good restaurants). But would not have worked with older children.
The living room of the Exec Studio at County Hall is ample for its purpose - living room. It would feel small when the sofa bed is set up as it is a full size sofa bed. When we arrived the living room was set up for sleeping. We immediately turned it back to a living room which to us was quite spacious for its purpose. We thoroughly enjoyed our 4 nights there - it was booked with 75K as a Premium Room at the then 2-4-1 rate. IIRC the much smaller standard room was at 50K.
Old Nov 13, 2017, 4:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by fredc84
Happy, I just got an email (another one) congratulating me on my new biz card and it shows the last 4 of the card but, also, the last 4 of my Club Carlson account and at least those four are the same as my current account. So, maybe the restriction you mention is gone or I'm an exception. Hopefully, it's gone.
How long it took for you to receive an email from US Bank, after you have seen your card showing up online?

Still have not gotten any email from US Bank despite the business card showed up on line since last Thursday 11/09, 2 days after application with the credit line and last 4 digits of the card. However as mentioned before when I went to Make a Payment - the business card is NOT there as an option to choose from under Pay To Account. Only the personal card is there.

Today I received 2 snail mails from US Bank regarding the business card.

One the addressee shows my name and then the second line switched the format as Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, similar to how it is shown in some countries Visas.

The other the addressee shows my name and then the second line is "Payable Account".

It seems my business card is like nwaflyboy's, have 2 accounts.
One is the "Overall Account", and the other is "Payable Account" (the physical card).

Both are the identical card holder agreements. Nothing else in the envelope.

Both have some reference numbers at the top, with only the last numeric off by one digit. They do not resemble to either a CC number nor a Club Carlson account number.

There is NO card number nor Club Carlson number on either Card Agreement.

Wonder if I would ever receive an email from US Bank.

I could not wait to see the physical card so to know what the Club Carlson membership number is on the card. Also if I need to set up a different online account to handle this business card!

Last edited by Happy; Nov 13, 2017 at 4:33 pm
Old Nov 13, 2017, 5:20 pm

How long it took for you to receive an email from US Bank, after you have seen your card showing up online?

Still have not gotten any email from US Bank despite the business card showed up on line since last Thursday 11/09, 2 days after application with the credit line and last 4 digits of the card. However as mentioned before when I went to Make a Payment - the business card is NOT there as an option to choose from under Pay To Account. Only the personal card is there.

Today I received 2 snail mails from US Bank regarding the business card.

One the addressee shows my name and then the second line switched the format as Last Name, First Name, Middle Initial, similar to how it is shown in some countries Visas.

The other the addressee shows my name and then the second line is "Payable Account".

It seems my business card is like nwaflyboy's, have 2 accounts.
One is the "Overall Account", and the other is "Payable Account" (the physical card).

Both are the identical card holder agreements. Nothing else in the envelope.

Both have some reference numbers at the top, with only the last numeric off by one digit. They do not resemble to either a CC number nor a Club Carlson account number.

There is NO card number nor Club Carlson number on either Card Agreement.

Wonder if I would ever receive an email from US Bank.

I could not wait to see the physical card so to know what the Club Carlson membership number is on the card. Also if I need to set up a different online account to handle this business card!
Honestly, I don't remember the time frame...wasn't paying that close attention at the time. But I did get 2 card member agreements in the mail like you did. I thought I got the email first, though. But everything you mentioned is the same as you ie. no Club Carl #'s on the card agreement, etc. The email I did receive had the last 4 digits of my Club Carl.. account that matched my current account.

By the way, I just checked the card and there is no Club Carl # on the card itself and I can't find any Club Carl # for either card online either. I'm thinking US Bank's interface is slightly crappy compared to other banks.

I've put 2 charges on my card so far and they are both listed on my online account.
Sorry I'm not being much help....sounds like I'm a couple steps ahead of you so if I do have problems going forward, I can help you solve them.
Happy likes this.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 9:02 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Things are getting a bit annoying. Why US Bank makes things so much more complicated than other banks (even comparing to CapOne)?

OK, I got another letter dated 11/09 from US Bank, informing me the card approval and the credit line. On the letter it says the card is mailed to my business address on the application while this letter is mailed to my home address. The only difference between the 2 addresses is the Apt word is missing on the business address due to online the form kept giving me error when I used Apt XX, claiming the format does not agree with USPS format, but there is NO second line to put in the unit number (we live in a Condo and in South Florida everyone calls the Condo Unit as Apt, just like in NYC).
It also says if I have not received the card within 10 business days I should call them. Fine.

Then I receive 2 separate emails. One is the welcome email, with the last 4 digits of the card which matches with what is shown online. BUT, there is NO Club Carlson number anywhere to be found on the Welcome email. A worrisome sign to me, turned out my hunch is right unfortunately.
A separate email came to urge me to activate the card which is still not insight as now.

Then this morning I got an automatic phone call urged me to activate the card. None of the options offered matched with Card Not Received situation, plus the automatic system kept asking me the card's number. without letting me to customer service rep... hang up and called the phone number on the letter instead.

This time the system finally allowed me to talk to a human without a card number. The rep informed me the card was mailed out on Friday, so it would probably end of the week or early next week before it arrives. I asked him the last 4 digits of the Club Carlson number associated to this business card - here is the BAD News - it is totally different. So yeah, I am in the same boat as Nwaflyboy that we have TWO Club Carlson numbers. I dont know if I will end up having to do a separate log in for this card in order to access the "Payable Account". I will report back when the card finally comes so I could start using it!. I just hope I can sort all these out before the annual fee billed on the personal card in December as the more I deal with US bank, the less desire to keep the personal card now I get the business version.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 10:07 am

Things are getting a bit annoying. Why US Bank makes things so much more complicated than other banks (even comparing to CapOne)?

OK, I got another letter dated 11/09 from US Bank, informing me the card approval and the credit line. On the letter it says the card is mailed to my business address on the application while this letter is mailed to my home address. The only difference between the 2 addresses is the Apt word is missing on the business address due to online the form kept giving me error when I used Apt XX, claiming the format does not agree with USPS format, but there is NO second line to put in the unit number (we live in a Condo and in South Florida everyone calls the Condo Unit as Apt, just like in NYC).
It also says if I have not received the card within 10 business days I should call them. Fine.

Then I receive 2 separate emails. One is the welcome email, with the last 4 digits of the card which matches with what is shown online. BUT, there is NO Club Carlson number anywhere to be found on the Welcome email. A worrisome sign to me, turned out my hunch is right unfortunately.
A separate email came to urge me to activate the card which is still not insight as now.

Then this morning I got an automatic phone call urged me to activate the card. None of the options offered matched with Card Not Received situation, plus the automatic system kept asking me the card's number. without letting me to customer service rep... hang up and called the phone number on the letter instead.

This time the system finally allowed me to talk to a human without a card number. The rep informed me the card was mailed out on Friday, so it would probably end of the week or early next week before it arrives. I asked him the last 4 digits of the Club Carlson number associated to this business card - here is the BAD News - it is totally different. So yeah, I am in the same boat as Nwaflyboy that we have TWO Club Carlson numbers. I dont know if I will end up having to do a separate log in for this card in order to access the "Payable Account". I will report back when the card finally comes so I could start using it!. I just hope I can sort all these out before the annual fee billed on the personal card in December as the more I deal with US bank, the less desire to keep the personal card now I get the business version.
Wow, sorry to hear about all these issues. I actually got an email yesterday asking me to activate my card if I haven't already (duh, I did about a week ago now). Can't believe (well, maybe I can) that a company can be this messed up.
Old Nov 16, 2017, 11:07 am

Originally Posted by fredc84
Wow, sorry to hear about all these issues. I actually got an email yesterday asking me to activate my card if I haven't already (duh, I did about a week ago now). Can't believe (well, maybe I can) that a company can be this messed up.
USB put my new Bus card on the same page as my personal card. And that shows the @8 charges I've done with it so far. But where it should list the current balance it shows zero. I can get the total by adding up the charges of course. And also by deducting the current credit line from the one the card came with. But it's weird that no balance is shown, even with 6 charges posted to the account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.