Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Credit, Debit and Prepaid Card Programs > Credit Card Programs
Reload this Page >

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 27, 2013, 9:20 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: pgary
Best welcome bonus is 120,000

120,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/...rect=plat32172

85,000 points, $75 annual fee, not waived (Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...PremierCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

60,000 points, $50 annual fee, not waived (Rewards Visa Signature Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...gnatureCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else, Silver status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

30,000 points, $0 annual fee (Rewards Visa Card) offer:
https://www.radissonrewardsvisa.com/credit/visaCard.do
6x on Radisson, 3x else. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

85,000 points, $60 annual fee, not waived (Business Rewards Visa Card) offer:
http://www.clubcarlsonvisa.com/credi...usinessCard.do
10x on Radisson, 5x else, Gold status. Up to 3 free nights for each $10K spend

For discussion of posting time on the annual 40k bonus, see this thread: CC visa annual 40,000 points bonus

US Bank Reconsideration Line: 800-947-1444
Use this phone number to check your application status as well. US Bank does not send you an approval/denial email. Many data points show 8-10 business days for decision is normal. Add another 2-3 weeks after that to receive physical card.

U.S. Bank Fraud Department - 800-260-8469. This is the number to call if your card starts getting declined when you try to make a purchase.

Why is the balance due on my business card always shown as $0?
There are TWO account numbers linked to your business card: The card itself, which shows up in the same website account as any personal cards you may have. This will always show a $0 balance due.

There is a SECOND account - labeled the "Central Bill Account" - with its own account number. You must set up a separate website account with its own username and password to access the Central Bill Account. This is the account that will actually show the balance due and let you schedule a payment. Somewhere in the paperwork you received with the card or the first paper invoice, you should be able to find the Central Bill Account's number.

Setting up separate website account for business card:

These are the instructions that US Bank emailed me:

To enroll in Online Banking for your U.S. Bank Business account, start by going to usbank.com. You do not need a Personal Identification Number (PIN) in order to enroll.

Please follow these instructions to enroll in Online Banking to view or pay your account:

1. Click on the Enroll Now link on the right side of the screen.
2. Select the Business Accounts option.
3. View the Terms and Conditions and then select Enroll Now.
4. Select I do not have a U.S. Bank small business checking or savings account.
5. Select I am an authorized officer of a U.S. Bank Business Credit Card.
6. Complete Step 2 of 2.

Once you have successfully logged in, you will be able to view your business account in its entirety. When you are making a payment you will need to select the Accounts Payable account number.

Until the end of May 2015: "Bonus Award Night - Redeem Gold Points for two or more consecutive Award Nights and the last night is free. Exclusively for cardmembers.

From June 1 2015: free night after $10,000 spend in a year plus payment of annual fee. Note: can only be used in the U.S.

"New Account Bonus is not available to applicants who have had this Card or another Club Carlson credit card product within the last 12 months."

Forex fee is 3%

For complaints about the changes slated for May 2015, try twitter, Facebook, emails to corporate, letter writing, etc.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/clubcarlson?fref=ts

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ClubCarlson

USA contact # +1 (888) 288 8889

Print Wikipost

US Bank Radisson Rewards VISA (discontinued April 2022; cards to be converted)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2016, 10:16 am

I applied for the CC Business card yesterday and my app wasn't instantly approved, it said "You'll be notified in 7-10 business days". I called today and they couldn't find my application using my SS number or EIN number. I thought that was odd so I thought maybe it didn't go through for some reason. So I applied again today and got the same message "You'll be notified in 7-10 business days". I called the reconsideration line again and they still can't see it. Anyone else experience this?
Old Nov 14, 2016, 11:08 am

Originally Posted by rtraveler
I applied for the CC Business card yesterday and my app wasn't instantly approved, it said "You'll be notified in 7-10 business days". I called today and they couldn't find my application using my SS number or EIN number. I thought that was odd so I thought maybe it didn't go through for some reason. So I applied again today and got the same message "You'll be notified in 7-10 business days". I called the reconsideration line again and they still can't see it. Anyone else experience this?

have u applied for a lot of their cards lately? in doing so some apps get auto trashed. don't apply again till you get a letter. you'll get a letter.
Old Nov 14, 2016, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by runb4fun
have u applied for a lot of their cards lately? in doing so some apps get auto trashed. don't apply again till you get a letter. you'll get a letter.

No, I've applied for one credit card in over the last two years. Will they pull two credit inquires or two?
Old Nov 18, 2016, 9:32 am

Any retention offers for these cards? My AF is set to post any day now on my Biz card.
Old Nov 18, 2016, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by Superorb
Any retention offers for these cards? My AF is set to post any day now on my Biz card.
hahaha no.
Old Nov 18, 2016, 8:37 pm

Any retention offers for these cards?
I got an offer of points once - about 3 years back. Always worth a call; you never know.
Old Dec 3, 2016, 9:06 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by 9Benua
What a ...... bank. One of my Radisson stays was only reimbursed for 5x points instead of 10x. I've tried to call them 3x since last summer to get this fix. They have to transfer the request to their points dept and reply in mail 6 weeks later. They're still not fixing this. Is there any other avenue to pursue this to be taken seriously? I have no problem blowing this up on twitter or facebook.
I had this happen to me back for a stay back in March.

I noticed this on my April US Bank Club Carlson Visa Signature Card statement. I noticed I was not awarded the additional 5 pts per dollar spent at the Radisson Blu Champs Elysees hotel. The statement said "Luxury Hotel 209751 Paris, FR" for the transaction description.

I called the Radisson hotel group and they gave me the run around saying they could do nothing.

I called US Bank and after some discussion, they credited me 7,500 points for my trouble.
Old Feb 16, 2017, 10:47 am

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriot Gold
I just applied for the business version of the card yesterday and got approved. Don't know how much the limit is, I am hoping for some email. I got the mesage on the phone line that you call in. I just hope it goes through I have heard there are instances where you are approved and manual review they deny it. Mine wasn't instant, it said 7-10 days and I called the 866 number late at night and it said congratulations.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 9:47 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL-Plat, WN-CP | Hotels: Choice-Gld, IHG-Plt, Rad-Gld, HH-Dia, Hyatt-Glob, Marriott-LtPlt
My wife was just emailed a targeted offer on her card:

Email Subject: Shop Amazon.com and earn a special offer

Email Body: Shopping on Amazon.com is convenient – and now it's even more rewarding! Earn 2,500 bonus points when you use your Club CarlsonSM Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card to make three Amazon.com purchases of at least $25 each by May 31, 2017.1 Any three purchases qualify – including gift cards, books, electronics, computer games and more.

This bonus is in addition to the rewards you are already earning on everyday purchases!

Terms and Conditions: Promotion period is from April 5, 2017 through May 31, 2017. In order to receive this offer, you must use your Club CarlsonSM Premier Rewards Visa Signature® Card to make at least three Amazon.com purchases of at least $25 each during the promotion period to receive 2,500 bonus points. The 2,500 bonus points will be applied to your card account within 10-12 weeks after the end of the promotion period. This offer is not transferable. Your card account must remain open, have available credit, and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify. This offer may not apply if your credit card has changed to a different type of card within the last 12 weeks or changes before the statement credit is applied. This offer is accurate as of March 20, 2017. If you have any questions, call Cardmember Service at 800-236-4012..
Old Apr 12, 2017, 7:41 am

Programs: seeking best cc sign-up & spend bonus offers
Have about 200Kpts between (2) US Bank personal-busn;
annual fee due 5/1/17 on one; no usage before then but
could use on trip starting May 9-30;
just told on phone by ClubCarlson rep (via transfer from
US Bank rep) that cancelling due
to annual fee causes loss of all point???! True?
What strategies to get something worthwhile from $75 AF?
Thanks.

UPDATE: 2ND CALL DIRECTLY TO CLUB CARLSON
STATED OPPOSITE, NO LOSS OF POINTS, BANK CAN'T TOUCH!!

AND 2ND CALL TO USBANK LEARNED $75af PREMIUM CC = 40k PTS TRIGGER!

This is a lesson in double & triple checking alleged bad news...

Last edited by TravelPhotographer; Apr 12, 2017 at 6:28 pm
Old Apr 12, 2017, 11:58 am

Ya that's BS, they can't claw back points from canceling a card b/c you don't want to pay the AF. You will likely forfeit pending points for that statement, but that's the limit of their reach.
Old Apr 13, 2017, 10:32 am

Ya that's BS, they can't claw back points from canceling a card b/c you don't want to pay the AF. You will likely forfeit pending points for that statement, but that's the limit of their reach.
Quite true. The only points that can be disappeared by canceling a card are those that are in a banks own account, say AMEX MRs, or Citi TYPs. Miles and points that have already been transferred into an account with a partner to a bank, like Hilton or AA, are out of the bank's control (assuming no fraud to get them in the first place). But if you know you are going to cancel a card, you may as well not use it the last billing period before you cancel, as point or miles that haven't been transferred over yet will disappear.
Old May 10, 2017, 11:04 am

Anyone else NOT have their bonus night certificate post?
I am past 8 weeks on the AF and met the $10K spend. 40K points posted but not the cert.
Both USBank and CC keep telling me the other party is at fault. Rather frustrating.
Old May 11, 2017, 11:57 am

Originally Posted by AugustWest
Anyone else NOT have their bonus night certificate post?
I am past 8 weeks on the AF and met the $10K spend. 40K points posted but not the cert.
Both USBank and CC keep telling me the other party is at fault. Rather frustrating.
My statement cuts May 18th annually for that. Last year my cert posted 7/9/16. So roughly 80 days for e cert to post for me last year.
Old May 11, 2017, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by DeltaNeutral28
My statement cuts May 18th annually for that. Last year my cert posted 7/9/16. So roughly 80 days for e cert to post for me last year.
Thanks for the DP. So nowhere close to the promised 6-8 weeks... Again, rather frustrating.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.