Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Teh Penalty Box

Search this Thread

Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:04 pm

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
Originally Posted by El_Chiflero
I don't consider Ruby Tuesday a fast food chain. Just a restaurant chain that focuses on Burgers. Fuddruckers I only had once and it was at DCA Airport...It was decent...
Fudruckers only counts if you have the cheese sauce...which the airport locations don't seem to have. The cheese is terrible for you, but it is awesome. :-:
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:13 pm

Programs: Back to UA with a bit of Hyatt and some Marriott
By the way, greetings from teh Hyatt Crown Center MCI and the revolving lounge which has an excellent view of .
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Penalty Box 2K, PWP Posting Unit 9
Originally Posted by gbryan84
Whataburger has better breakfast burrito's, hands down. Don't forget the picante.
This man speaks the truth.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:19 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
Originally Posted by Driving by DCA
Fudruckers only counts if you have the cheese sauce...which the airport locations don't seem to have. The cheese is terrible for you, but it is awesome. :-:
Noted. Will have to try it!
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM/2MM, UA MM, BV LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I'd always been cool on fast food burgers including In'n'Out until I had one "animal style." That is the best that I ever had from one of those places and I have been to just about all of them multiple times (except only once to Whataburger).
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:23 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, Penalty Box 2K, PWP Posting Unit 9
Whataburger quality does depend a great deal on location. Some are certainly much better than others.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
Originally Posted by monitor
I'd always been cool on fast food burgers including In'n'Out until I had one "animal style." That is the best that I ever had from one of those places and I have been to just about all of them multiple times (except only once to Whataburger).
I find the burgers to be awesome, but I find the fries to be .
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
We ended up with cheesesteaks instead of Chinese tonight. For as much as I wanted pork fried rice, a provolone with and Old Bay fries did not suck either.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Under the Liberty Visual to 27L at PHL. Stranger in a strange land - a Devils fan in Flyers country.
Programs: PWP Le Chancelier des Clefs d'Or || Sarcasm, Anti-Stupidity, Obscure References top tier member.
Originally Posted by Trustguy
I find the burgers to be awesome, but I find the fries to be .
In-N-Out's fries are tremendously salty, but that's part of their appeal.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:30 pm

Programs: AA Plt, Marriott Gold, National EE, Hertz PC, El Mambero De Mucci, PWP Aide to Generalissimo Godot
The fries are absolute crap!!
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
We ended up with cheesesteaks instead of Chinese tonight...
Cheesesteaks. ^ ^

We will be in Philly on Sunday and one of those is on my radar.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ConciergeMike
In-N-Out's fries are tremendously salty, but that's part of their appeal.
One of the guys bought some fries "animal style" and I thought that they also were pretty good. I guess that I just like "animal style" anything.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PLT Pro 1.9 MM, Hyatt-Explorer, Marriott-Gold, Super 8--Formica
Originally Posted by monitor
One of the guys bought some fries "animal style" and I thought that they also were pretty good. I guess that I just like "animal style" anything.
I have never tried fries that way, but I guess I need to investigate (I can walk to a location ).
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by belynch
Regarding why I just tossed it in the tub - I've certainly learned my lesson. I have a George Clooney-esque routine when going through security. I can remove all items needed and be assembled on the belt in less than a minute, and can reassemble in the same time. It's a well practiced routine. I generally keep my iPod and phones in my pockets to avoid them getting crushed by my Hernia-matic 3000 (laptop).

I'll need to figure out a plan B.
My plan B is a nice small zipper compartment in the top of my laptop bag made for holding small items like an iPod or phone. I drop everything into it, including my watch and wallet (since it has to come out of my pockets now at airports with the nudie-scopes) and gets zipped up while I'm waiting in line, before I get to the table. After watching a guy almost walk off with my watch one day when it was exposed in a plastic tub, I quickly adjusted my routine.

Anyway, glad you got the iPod back.
Old Feb 2, 2011, 8:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Diamond, B6 Mosaic, AS MPV Gold, UA Gold MM, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, Nat'l Exec Elite
It's freezing in my hotel room tonight. Like, so cold that anything that could shrivel up has long since done so.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.