Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > CommunityBuzz
Reload this Page >

Monthly DC Happy Hours

Monthly DC Happy Hours

Old Oct 19, 2002, 4:07 pm

Sorry I didn't make it. I had a b-day party to attend. If it was over by 6:00 I guess I would have missed everyone anyway. 6:00??? How many people actually made it to the M&S Grill? Hope to make it next time. Too bad it's a whole month away.
Old Oct 21, 2002, 7:08 am

Programs: MSP raised, Elite since age 17
Naah, the party started at 6:30...

It was fun to see people from places as near as 19th and G to as far as RDU.... and yeah, there was a cockroach imbalance, but alas, I guess that's to be expected from a DCA gathering.
Old Oct 21, 2002, 9:40 am

Hi Guys

I missed finding out where you guys were, sorry MD, I went for a lay down at 4pm for 1 hour and woke up at 3 the next morning, heck must have been that Longhaul!
Anyway sorry I missed it, will be back again soon!

Dave
Old Oct 21, 2002, 11:38 am

Enjoyed meeting the old FTer I knew and the new ones and am glad they let me join for a while as a honorary DC member. I used to live there but make my way there 3-4 times a month. Switching my cockroach status to AA. Maybe we can get Ben "No cockroaches allowed" Baldanza to meet the DC members.
Old Oct 26, 2002, 6:36 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Plat 2MM, MR Gold, Avis Pref
What do you guys have planned for Nov & Dec
Old Oct 28, 2002, 12:25 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by TrojanHorse:
What do you guys have planned for Nov & Dec</font>
Not sure yet. I'll let you folks know week of. Oh, crap, it'll be Thanksgiving. Hmmm, I might have to change the plans a little.
Old Nov 5, 2002, 10:37 pm

Programs: airline independent; HHonors Diamond/Marriott Titanium
are there any plans for a get-together in November??
Old Nov 6, 2002, 6:51 am

November 21 is the third Thursday. I guess we can take an informal poll (read: post a reply to this thread) as to how many folks can or cannot make that date. Tony, as the unofficial host does this date work for you?
Old Nov 6, 2002, 8:08 am
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by El Boocho:
November 21 is the third Thursday. I guess we can take an informal poll (read: post a reply to this thread) as to how many folks can or cannot make that date. Tony, as the unofficial host does this date work for you?</font>
Fine by me. I don't have to be the "host," you know. If anyone has a place they are just dying to go to, I'd be more than happy to let you set it up!
Old Nov 6, 2002, 8:55 am

Location: Alexandria, VA, USA NW Platinum Elite Since 1999, United GoldMM, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Gold, IC Ambassador, Avis Chairman's
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by El Boocho:
November 21 is the third Thursday. I guess we can take an informal poll (read: post a reply to this thread) as to how many folks can or cannot make that date. </font>
Woooo Hooooo I'm not TDY this month! Count me in!!
Old Nov 6, 2002, 9:10 am

the 21st works good for me... I missed M&S last month .. we can go back there or we can try something else. I don't know where we're all located geographically, but I don't care too much where we decide to do it at
Old Nov 6, 2002, 9:41 am

Tony-The last thing I want to do is take away your organizational duties err... honors.
Just to get things started I would suggest/recommend Ortanique. It is centrally located (metro center), comfortably trendy and has an upstairs lounge that we could take over. Maybe they would even reserve it for us if we have enough interest.
Old Nov 6, 2002, 11:39 am

Programs: MSP raised, Elite since age 17
I'm in for Nov. 21.....

Someplace downtown is best for me if it's around typical Happy Hour (6:00ish) time.
Old Nov 7, 2002, 7:40 am

Downtown works good for me.. but someone else will have to come up with the location. Since I work in Bethesda, I'm not too well versed on the different bars/restaraunts downtown.
Old Nov 7, 2002, 8:23 am

Looks like I'll miss this one too - although it's ok...I'll be in KAUAI!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.